Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton and Sanders Promise not to Deport Illegal Immigrants
Jorge Ramos was successful in getting Billary and Bernie to give their word that they will not deport undocumented immigrants. Some still think people like that are criminals. Jorge Ramos as a moderator for a US Presidential debate? :please:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/demo...e2e3d4d907

The only way we're going to see any relief on this issue is if Trump or Cruz get elected. Kasich would let them in and Bernie wants to give them all a phone and a new car at the border.

Meanwhile, the fight being visited on Trump's doorstep is criminal IMHO. The USA Today, (I don't read that rag even if it's the only option at a beach motel) came out with headlines today accusing Trump of being like Adolf Hitler. I hope the awakening is for real because it's about to get very ugly. If voters have any interest in preserving the republic in which they grew up, they need to stand their ground and not let themselves be intimidated by establishment media and politicians. Cause I believe it's about to go bye bye.

BTW, the werewolves will howl and prowl just the same, if it should happen that Cruz would get the nomination. Right now the one who scares them the worst is Trump, he's got the biggest set no matter what Rubio thinks. Cruz is the secondary target. Remember those WW2 movies showing B17's on a bombing run? There were always primary and secondary targets. Any way you slice it, there is an unholy alliance between establishment Dems and Republicans. They are the last ones I would listen to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]