Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mitt Romney 2016
I have a friend in Tampa. He tells me the number of negative ads against Trump running on television is unreal. A lot of these ads are coming from PAC's and groups spending a bunch of money to stop Trump. My friend says that Floridians are not real thrilled by all this, and it is actually creating in people a belief that "Big Money" and "Big Power" is out to get Trump, which ticks them off.
You have any ideal about George bush Jr. 6 trillion dollar war in Iraq cost just interest along. I borrowed a 150.000.00 dollars 15yrs ago and as of today I owe 75.00.00 on my home my payment is 895.00. The way I figure I have pay my house twice. Let not blame the democrat for all of these trillions :truestory:
The national debt the day W left office was 9,188,640,287,930.39. The debt right now is 19,097,825,627,603.00. Obama just submitted a 4.5 Trillion dollar budget, but any way you slice it, we're knocking on 21-22 Trillion for the Obama era. Bernie would add 50T if he got elected.

Past that, are you really saying that your mortgage interest is in any way connected to the Iraq War? Just one more point. Bill Clinton had Osama bin laden in the cross hairs when he was in office and was too timid to pull the trigger. George W had been in office only 9 months when the World Trade Towers were knocked down by terrorists under the command of Osama bin laden. Aside from the Iraq War, which BTW your mommy Hillary was hell bent for leather to invade, the damage done by the 911 attacks in New York cost this nation over 3 Trillion. In my book that's on Billy Boy, not George W..

But I'm sure you believe that even though it was Obama that spent the 11 Trillion, it was still W's fault. The only reason we aren't looking at a 25 Trillion dollar debt right now is because of the sequester.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nineteen quadrillion, ninety seven trillion, eight hundred twenty five million, six hundred twenty seven thousand, six hundred three dollars and NO SENSE.

To be honest with you, I can not even wrap my head around these kinds of numbers.
When you have stuff like special districts which have come in the lime light this week it's no wonder wereally so far gone. The problem is we pay more taxes than we need to and instead of lowering them or refunding them the politicians find ways to spend them even though it's complete garbage. Its ROBBERY. I'm afraid a complete revolution will be necessary one day to correct it.
Trump train just rolled threw 3 states again last night. Next Tuesday could be the end. If Trump takes Ohio and Florida it's over. Done. Wrap it up. He will get the delegates count
I'm still in disbelief that Bernie took Michigan away from Hillary.

Maybe I'm over thinking it, but that says a lot to me.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm still in disbelief that Bernie took Michigan away from Hillary.

Maybe I'm over thinking it, but that says a lot to me.

Bernie promise a revolutions Granny Bear it works in most state something like Kentucky. Rand Paul,Mitch McConnell and Matt Bevin not even from Kentucky. Oh I forgot these guys has been fighting for coal or have they. :truestory:
I don't agree with someone just because they are part of the Republican party. Can you truthfully say the same about the Democratic party?
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't agree with someone just because they are part of the Republican party. Can you truthfully say the same about the Democratic party?

What Democrat party its went to H$LL in Kentucky Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't agree with someone just because they are part of the Republican party. Can you truthfully say the same about the Democratic party?

Isn't that the truth? The media mushrooms were on today, you know they're going nuts over Trump winning Mich, Miss, and Hawaii, but they were trying to say that 65% of Republican voters will never vote for Trump under any circumstance. Now, you know that is not true. I believe 63% are mad as blazes with the establishment, that one I buy.

Talk about a bunch of dudes in denial. That describes the US Congress to a T right now. Iran just test fired a long range missile capable of hitting Israel while Joe Blow, I mean Biden, was over there on a visit. A clear "nuke deal" violation, but Obama wouldn't admit it if they'd detonated a nuke while they were at it. But if Trump manages to pull victory out of this chaos, he'll get votes from both parties.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not to mention the American student that was stabbed to death while Joe was in his "meeting".

64SUR Wrote:What Democrat party its went to H$LL in Kentucky Confusednicker:
The Republican party is in shambles and there's no denying that; however, the Democratic party is going to hell in more places than Kentucky.
Granny Bear Wrote:Not to mention the American student that was stabbed to death while Joe was in his "meeting".

The Republican party is in shambles and there's no denying that; however, the Democratic party is going to hell in more places than Kentucky.

It wasn't pretty in the founder's day either. They fought, dueled and argued among themselves, and when the Constitution was finally hammered out, everybody involved was greatly relieved. That's why the sage advice of George Washington when he said, paraphrased; "just leave it alone boys." And stepping outside the convention chamber walls, that's when Benjamin Franklin admonished the lady who asked if we had a democracy said; "A republic maam, if you can keep it." Frankly, I don't see why so many think that the Constitution is wrapped up in so opaque a wrapper. The language is clear to me, I don't get the problem.

That's the point about running this republic. Sometimes it isn't pretty and that is the nature of a healthy involvement in self governance. Watch out when everything is tranquil and running smoothly, that usually indicates the people are not involved and goofy legislators obsessed with their own importance are redefining the country.

We don't have that problem so much when we're being threatened from without, such as in WW2. Not that war is preferable, but the function of government looks a lot more like herding cats when these guys are up there just "getting thins done." Heaven help us, can't they just go up to the Hill and take care of the business of the people? No not this bunch, because they cannot read and understand the Constitution, they believe they are there to level the playing field. I mean, we are guaranteed equality of opportunity, that's good enough. And unless we get a politically incorrect President in there to change the focus for a while, things will only get worse. And from where I sit, we can't stand a lot more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]