Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County 49 Knott Central 45
Final from Powell County
Upset...KCC season comes to a disappointing end.
That's a mild upset.
It's called payback from last year!🙆
So much for Knott Co being the favorite!
Well fatpatfan do you need any tissue ?
Congrats to Eagles.
No taters tonight!!
Mashed Taters? Where ya at? Proud of the Lady Eagles! This was the only upset I had in my bracket.
Sorry I missed it. Congrats to the Lady Eagles and Coaching Staff. I hate it for Slone and Stamper both have had great careers. I've seen KCC play several times this year and if you are just talking talent they have got to be at the top. I liked their potential, but if i'm coaching, Waugh keeps the ball. She runs point ,Stamper and Thornsberry at 2 and the 3, along with Slone and Hollifield and then they play Breathitt Friday. Bring Higgins and Smith off the bench. You could go 7 deep and be solid.
Too many issues on that team. Almost lost district. Was not running on all cylinders. Do not know how many they lost but program took a bad plunge. District next year will be between kcc and lcc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Good to be back. Its been about 3 months and I 've missed most of the basketball season. I hadn't seen a game till Knott and Jenkins squared off in the championship, but had a few friends keeping me up to date. Where's LCC ? Have you and fatpat had a peaceful year?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Too many issues on that team. Almost lost district. Was not running on all cylinders. Do not know how many they lost but program took a bad plunge. District next year will be between kcc and lcc.

I agree way too many issues on this team. You have one girl trying to run the show and it's not working . Trying to keep it out of the hands of the best player on the team. Jealousy will tear a team apart every time. No coaching will also . Too much talent has came through the KCC program to not win a regional title . Changes need to be made .
This was no upset Leslie is just a better TEAM. And KCC can bring in the big girl from Owsley but if you can't get her any touches nothing will change. I hate to see girls that's put a lot of time in get run off but I guess that's Knott County sports ( politics ). Glad I stayed home. Leslie's radio guys said KCC ran the same plays and didn't change at all from the 1st time these teams met. KCC needed to try fried taters instead of baked taters all the time. So predictable.
Who's the big girl coming in.
There are more kids wanting to leave KCC than come. I'll be surprised if two of the Lady Pats don't leave. I heard today that the best 6th man in the region was bumped to 7th. The kid would probably start on every other team in the 14th. Guys you brought one in and look what it has caused within your program. Bring in another and its expect total chaos.
smokey bear Wrote:There are more kids wanting to leave KCC than come. I'll be surprised if two of the Lady Pats don't leave. I heard today that the best 6th man in the region was bumped to 7th. The kid would probably start on every other team in the 14th. Guys you brought one in and look what it has caused within your program. Bring in another and its expect total chaos.

Knott didn't bring anyone in this year.
Sorry Deacon. I"ve been out of the loop all season, just commented on what I'd heard all year. I wont mention names, but I think the kid is an underclassman. I know who they are talking about now. I've seen the kid play. GREAT athlete, just likes to keep the ball.
Thank God someone shut up Knott County.
Of what I know knott county hasn't brought in anyone the Higgins girl has family all around an lived here most of her life! Some people need to suck it up
Leslie girls played with heart and never gave up, even when they were down in the final minutes. A couple of big plays, along with the excellent free throw shooting by Emily Griffiths won the game. Leslie has the talent and ability to win it all. They will need a big game from their 3 seniors. Leslie over Powell in the semi-finals Friday night.
Of what I know knott county hasn't brought in anyone the Higgins girl has family all around an lived here most of her life! Some people need to suck it up
[Image: http://sprudge.com/wp-content/uploads/20...salute.gif] Negative Wowza! Ole Fatpat wants to salute Fantastic Fallon and Super Glue Stamper on a shaba season baby! Once a patriot,always a Patriot! Ole Fatpat still proud of the Ladypats and the energy they bring! Shizzle Dizzle! Props to Griffith,she's a playa! Ole Fatpat still not recovered but there's next year and we still be loaded! Honeycutt don't rebuild just reload brutha!Nobody going nowhere but out of the region bruh! #reloadingwillbefun More mash taters please!!!
Eurostep413 Wrote:Mashed Taters? Where ya at? Proud of the Lady Eagles! This was the only upset I had in my bracket.
[Image:

]
Wowza! Eury baby! Glad you got your wish but ole Fatpat still trying to figure out how the LadyPats just kept tripping without being shoved! SMH! Ole Fatpat invites you to the buffets and then we can ride the horseys! Wooooh! PatNation be rocking to Fetty Wap all off season! #timetorideandrecoverfornextyear More mash taters please!!!
Fatpat Glad to see you can be so positive from the seasons your KCC teams had. Future is still bright there i do think.
perfection Wrote:I agree way too many issues on this team. You have one girl trying to run the show and it's not working . Trying to keep it out of the hands of the best player on the team. Jealousy will tear a team apart every time. No coaching will also . Too much talent has came through the KCC program to not win a regional title . Changes need to be made .

[Image: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PFn9Uu-pb8w/UF...ctions.gif] Wowza! You high brutha?! There is no I in tater baby! Ladyapats are like sisters bruh! Ladypats shared the ball well this year scoring points and dropping dimes! Shizzle Dizzle! All teams have turmoil but LadyPats missed a few easy shots and ball bounced the wrong way! No excuses from Pat Nation brutha! #welikeonebigfamily More mash taters please!!!
easternky Wrote:Sorry I missed it. Congrats to the Lady Eagles and Coaching Staff. I hate it for Slone and Stamper both have had great careers. I've seen KCC play several times this year and if you are just talking talent they have got to be at the top. I liked their potential, but if i'm coaching, Waugh keeps the ball. She runs point ,Stamper and Thornsberry at 2 and the 3, along with Slone and Hollifield and then they play Breathitt Friday. Bring Higgins and Smith off the bench. You could go 7 deep and be solid.
Jada is one of the top players in the region and by far the best athlete in the region. She is a playmaker and plays good defense. To bring her off the bench would make no sense. They can barley get the ball up the court without her. This is ignorant.
WildcatFan97 Wrote:Jada is one of the top players in the region and by far the best athlete in the region. She is a playmaker and plays good defense. To bring her off the bench would make no sense. They can barley get the ball up the court without her. This is ignorant.

Now that's funny! Hear Profitt is coming to complete the 3 ring circus...,,
Easy Wildcat, never intended to ruffle a feather. But,,,"by far the best athlete in the region" and no one else on the team can even dribble enough to BARELY bring the ball up the floor",,, wow, is that what you are saying?
The word from some of my bulldog connections is that KCC has a lot of problems within the team!! An if what I heard is true no wonder they imploded!That two starters had a fight on the bus on the way to the game. So it sounds like to me that there are some parent issues an that will destroy a team!!