Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 75 Perry County Central 65. 14th Regional tournament
Final from PCHS
How many points did she score tonight?
She stayed after for 2 hrs taking photos with little kids and young girls Great Job Whitney
JOBAKKA Wrote:She stayed after for 2 hrs taking photos with little kids and young girls Great Job Whitney

Lol funny thing game has only been over about 30 minutes nowConfusednicker:
I was thinking the same thing. I was at the gym 30 minutes ago. Lol
Seemed like a while. I am wrong but was impressed with her involvement with little fans my first time seeing her so I have no dog in this but was very impressed
She's awesome! Congrats to Jenkins.
Yes she is paparazzi , but you know basketball, Pcc played as about an bad they could play an still had several chances to win , like I said in an earlier post it hard to win 5 games in a row with the 3 ball!! U win by the sword an die by the sword ! An the Commodores fell on there sword tonight!! Go Bulldogs!!
I thought Jenkins played the correct defense.... I mean whitney was exhausted the entire fourth quarter and still won the game
What happened to the Wizard last night? How you let someone drop 59 on you? I mean really? Especially when they have NO HELP.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:What happened to the Wizard last night? How you let someone drop 59 on you? I mean really? Especially when they have NO HELP.

No help. Stambaugh did good. 8 points,13 rebounds and 7 blocks. Not bad.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:What happened to the Wizard last night? How you let someone drop 59 on you? I mean really? Especially when they have NO HELP.

I know... how could anyone let Whitney Creech drop that much on them?
1st time I got to see Creech play. She was unstoppable. PCC had 3 or 4 people on her all the time, but a lot of her points came in transition.
Zag, when she gets out of this watered down region, lets see how many points she scores against Etown or some higher quality opponents. Yes the kid is tough as nails but I'd put 3 on her before I'd let someone score that many. The other 4 would of had to beat me. But that's just me.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Zag, when she gets out of this watered down region, lets see how many points she scores against Etown or some higher quality opponents. Yes the kid is tough as nails but I'd put 3 on her before I'd let someone score that many. The other 4 would of had to beat me. But that's just me.

PCC had 3 on her most of the night. She has had 3 on her all season. Great ball handler.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Zag, when she gets out of this watered down region, lets see how many points she scores against Etown or some higher quality opponents. Yes the kid is tough as nails but I'd put 3 on her before I'd let someone score that many. The other 4 would of had to beat me. But that's just me.

I'll be honest with you, I never watched her play until last year and I always thought the same thing...

Throw some junk defense at her and force the rest of the team to beat you.

I've seen her play 5 or 6 times now and she beat every double and triple team thrown at her.

Now, that may be a different story outside the mountains, but she made a believer out of me.
I heard shes protected like Cam Justice was when he played. I think you can stop anyone if your kids can play a lick. But I don't know, nobody teaches defense any more and its sad. Back in the day, she would of came in the paint, she would of took a good hard foul or two. But kids don't play rough any more. Everyone has got soft it seems. Got to give her props on her overall physical conditioning. She is a brute. About 3% bodyfat and can run for days. I don't know any more. Glad Im not a coach.
[Image: http://i.imgur.com/z2y1dPX.gif?noredirect] Double Wowza! Ole Creech as hot as the habanero wings baby! Ole Fatpat supporting Jenkys bruh! Mr Basketball from the 53rd last year and now possible Miss Basketball from the 53rd! #hotasoleFatpatatabuffet More mash taters please!!!
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I heard shes protected like Cam Justice was when he played. I think you can stop anyone if your kids can play a lick. But I don't know, nobody teaches defense any more and its sad. Back in the day, she would of came in the paint, she would of took a good hard foul or two. But kids don't play rough any more. Everyone has got soft it seems. Got to give her props on her overall physical conditioning. She is a brute. About 3% bodyfat and can run for days. I don't know any more. Glad Im not a coach.

It is definitely hard to believe that anyone can average 50 ppg with defenses keying on them every game.
Congrats to Jenkins
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I heard shes protected like Cam Justice was when he played. I think you can stop anyone if your kids can play a lick. But I don't know, nobody teaches defense any more and its sad. Back in the day, she would of came in the paint, she would of took a good hard foul or two. But kids don't play rough any more. Everyone has got soft it seems. Got to give her props on her overall physical conditioning. She is a brute. About 3% bodyfat and can run for days. I don't know any more. Glad Im not a coach.

Well they must not be any players in the 14 th that can play a lick! Remember that Pcc went 9 an 2 in this region they beat everybody , Leslie ,knott ,breathitt an Jenkins too! Any game now where it's close at the end of the game,she will get all the calls!! I watched the game last night she got 3 calls against her an she cried like a baby, I have watched her since the 6th grade an have not seen this before! So I think she starting tondrink the cool-aid an believe her press clippings . Fantastic player , but she better develop an outside shot,because if she don't she will be on the pine in college.An remember Jenkins u will be the cordia's ,riversides an red birds next season so I hope they didn't forget where they came from an didn't make any coaches mad,they will paid back 3 fold!! Bulldogs bleed blue an gold forever!!
Congratulations, Jenkins!
I only seen Whitney Creech play one time against Leslie county 3yrs ago and she had like 28 or 30pts. And i told some co-Worker this girl would break some records before her career was over. Good luck on your college career. Matthew Mitchell get down here and signed her :please:
Too late about ky. She already sign with wku. Some people on here doesn't believe she could play bat uk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
hillbilly cat Wrote:Well they must not be any players in the 14 th that can play a lick! Remember that Pcc went 9 an 2 in this region they beat everybody , Leslie ,knott ,breathitt an Jenkins too! Any game now where it's close at the end of the game,she will get all the calls!! I watched the game last night she got 3 calls against her an she cried like a baby, I have watched her since the 6th grade an have not seen this before! So I think she starting tondrink the cool-aid an believe her press clippings . Fantastic player , but she better develop an outside shot,because if she don't she will be on the pine in college.An remember Jenkins u will be the cordia's ,riversides an red birds next season so I hope they didn't forget where they came from an didn't make any coaches mad,they will paid back 3 fold!! Bulldogs bleed blue an gold forever!!
:hilarious:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

We let her score 59 on us just like every other team this year. You can't stop her. It was still a great year! And why is that big chip on your shoulder concerning coach Napier. It's real obvious.
Aint no chip on my shoulder. I just don't bow down and worship people. Sorry if it hurts your feelings. Quite obvious your a relative. Very weak region in girls basketball. Seems to just be getting worse and worse. 1000 wins is very impressive just thinking with a school of 1000 kids, you could find 2 or 3 that could play defense. Seems to me that girls sports are just thrown on the backburner in this area and it saddens me. Creech probably the best scorer to come out of this area ever. Yeah I never thought PCC girls would 10 games this year. Was a real good season for them considering they were led in scoring by two grade school kids.
hillbilly cat Wrote:Well they must not be any players in the 14 th that can play a lick! Remember that Pcc went 9 an 2 in this region they beat everybody , Leslie ,knott ,breathitt an Jenkins too! Any game now where it's close at the end of the game,she will get all the calls!! I watched the game last night she got 3 calls against her an she cried like a baby, I have watched her since the 6th grade an have not seen this before! So I think she starting tondrink the cool-aid an believe her press clippings . Fantastic player , but she better develop an outside shot,because if she don't she will be on the pine in college.An remember Jenkins u will be the cordia's ,riversides an red birds next season so I hope they didn't forget where they came from an didn't make any coaches mad,they will paid back 3 fold!! Bulldogs bleed blue an gold forever!!

Watch the wymt clip the PCC player grabbed her jersey still didn't stop her and no foul called. Crying LOL. Creech doesn't get the calls they rode her and pushed all year. Jenkins has always been the cordia's and riversides, they have taken their beatings for years. They win a few games and now they are they bad guys. LOL.
She may have cried after her eye got poked but as far as her reading into her own fame your nuts.... Whitney is the most humble child I've ever meet and I promise she would trade ever record for a district championship