Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Saturday
Votes are coming in.

So far, Cruz has taken Kansas and Maine.

Trump leading in Kentucky and Louisiana.
Trump wins KY.
Trump seems to be more embracing the role of a populist conservative. I thought his remarks and demeanor tonight show he is growing into the role of front runner.
Really bad night for Rubio. Not sure he made 20% in any of the states. The Establishment golden boy is done in my book.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Trump seems to be more embracing the role of a populist conservative. I thought his remarks and demeanor tonight show he is growing into the role of front runner.
He's had a bad week that he has brought on himself. He has to stop doing that or Cruz will take him. Cruz does good in these caucus states and I for one am happy to see them over, but yeah Trump still has some growing too do.
This is a two man race and anyone who thinks other wise is high or ignorant to their surroundings.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is a two man race and anyone who thinks other wise is high or ignorant to their surroundings.

Couldn't agree more! Cruz and Trump clearly pulled away from the rest this weekend. Going to be an interesting battle down the stretch.

I'll be curious to see who the Rubio, Kasich, Carson folks latch on to!

Saunders had some success but Billary appears to be too much for him to handle. Cruz or an indictment will be the best chances to beat Billary. And an indictment if it were to happen, would have by now!

If Cruz cannot overtake Trump....an even snarkier Bill Clinton looks to have more fun in the White House. Wonder if they put new carpet in there after each Presidency?

"Hey Hill can I invite a few friends over tonight while you're out being presidential?....we'll only need the oval for a couple hours!" Confusednicker:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/05/politics/k...index.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi