Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Practice is here !!!!
Confusedinglepar
We are going undefeated...:flame:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Shouldn't Kentucky football be considered an oxymoron like jumbo shrimp and clean coal????
Ill wait until they finally get rid of Stoops and wait to see if the new hire is worth a crap.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill wait until they finally get rid of Stoops and wait to see if the new hire is worth a crap.
That's kinda my thinking as well this season. I want to see if Stoops can get past those head coaching mistakes this season, and see if the new hires are going to be able to step up. I watched some videos of spring practice the other day, but the offense should look good against that defense. I do like that from what i seen they was using CJ Conrad as they should instead of just being a blocker. Definitely won't be getting my hopes up after the last two seasons...
64black&gold Wrote:http://www.lindseyathletics.com/article/7857.php

exciting times Confusedinglepar
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ill wait until they finally get rid of Stoops and wait to see if the new hire is worth a crap.

This is my life now.

I got excited for Stoops, because he said all the right things and did all the right things in the off-season.

But, now every time he talks about football, I'm not sure he fully knows what he is talking about. Especially when it comes to the offensive side of the ball. I think Gran was an awful hire, but I'm assuming no remotely qualified candidate wanted the job.

Kentucky football has been through harder times than this, and I didn't quit. But now, the way he tries to always talk up the program with absolutely zero results, I'm done for awhile.

Sorry Mark, you can be All In and Finish all you want. I'm all out for this year, at least. Prove to me you won't get out coached 7 or 8 times per year, then we'll talk.

EDIT: Love the fact that my alma mater is getting some love in that spring practice link.