Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Blood... The judas kiss
Luke ch. 22 (KJV)
44: And being in an agony He prayed more earnestly: and His sweat was as it were great drops of Blood falling down to the ground.

45: And when He rose up from prayer, and was come to His disciples, He found them sleeping for sorrow,

46: And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.

47: And while He yet spake, behold a multitude, and He that was called Judas, one of the twelve, went before them, and drew near unto Jesus to kiss Him.

48: But Jesus said unto him, Judas, betrayest thou the Son of man with a kiss?

These five verses are DYNAMIC!!!!! I had never really heard anybody preach on this until this past Sunday night.

In verse 44, Jesus is in the Garden of Gethsemane. Jesus is praying that not His will, but God's will is done through Him. Jesus is praying so hard that the capillaries in his face & head break and He begins to Bleed through His pores.

In verse 47 & 48, judas, who betrayed Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, kisses the face of Jesus.

Now lets put it all together.... Jesus is Bleeding, judas kisses the face of Jesus. Judas kisses the Blood of Jesus. I could be wrong, but judas is the first man to have interaction with the Blood of Jesus.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed