Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New AP Poll out
UK drops to number 5.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/rankings?poll=1
agree wit it completely...fair top 5
Yes, Cant argue with that ranking Von.. Still puts the cats at a good shot for a number 1 seed..
i wanna see how the cats do against alabama.....than we'll see if they are worthy of a 1 seed
Its ridiculous how BC is projected to get a number one seed right now though.
man wut is wrong wit u people...this is a team thats playin in the deepest league in the country and they have ONE LOSS ONLY....lol...cmon..give a team that no one expected to be good a chance to prove there worthiness, and they have beaten syracuse twice
aww...in my book BC will have to prove they're worthy just like everyone else. They are ranked above some really good teams. We'll see when it comes in tourney time.
lol...just give boston college a chance i do think they could lose in the 1st round in march, but they also could be in the final four, just the beauty of college basketball
Thats what I love about College BB you just never no from night to night.
i know its craziness...north carolina is about to lose, oklahoma state is about to lose..wow
North Carolina is fine but OSU is about to go final with a loss.
well looks like kentucky might be able to pull of a 1 seed
I told you that it was to early to say for sure they wouldn't just like its to early to say they won't. But I'm still wishing for that number 2 seed. GO CATS.