Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Drinking
Basil Hayden 🍹
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Black coffee!
Smile

What's a Basil Hayden??
Strawberry, banana, orange, mango smoothie.

Got to keep my figure.
^
I thought you were explaining to me what a Basil Hayden was!!

Confusednicker:
Cold beer after getting off third shift...I'll be drinking coffee when the evening drinkers are partaking!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Way too much pop!
Granny Bear Wrote:^
I thought you were explaining to me what a Basil Hayden was!!

Confusednicker:

Basil Hayden held the lofty distinction of being the University of Kentucky's first basketball All-American. He also is recorded among the very few who have coached the Wildcats to a losing record.

:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coffee as of 4am might change to something a little stronger when I get off work in the morning
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
NOT pop.

Been trying to cold turkey the pop and it is not working out very well. You know I dipped for three years strong and in September of this past year I decided to stop and it never bothered me a bit and never crave a pinch of Copenhagen Straight Long Cut but boy I tell you I can't get away from a nice cold Coke.
OldJacket Wrote:Basil Hayden held the lofty distinction of being the University of Kentucky's first basketball All-American. He also is recorded among the very few who have coached the Wildcats to a losing record.

:biggrin:

I didn't realize we ever had a Basil Hayden for a coach!

Is it also a drink? Because if it isn't, you post must've been made under a Jack Daniels.
Confusednicker:
Thinking about drinking a bottle of mayfield water an getting sick. :partyhard
Confusednicker:
Spud6 Wrote:NOT pop.

Been trying to cold turkey the pop and it is not working out very well. You know I dipped for three years strong and in September of this past year I decided to stop and it never bothered me a bit and never crave a pinch of Copenhagen Straight Long Cut but boy I tell you I can't get away from a nice cold Coke.
I'm just the opposite. Dipped for 30+ years and can't quit. Pop I can walk away from easily when I get serious about dropping weight or in the gym a lot.
I had a diet root beer the other day in Kingsport. Other than that, I can't remember the last time I've had pop.
Granny Bear Wrote:I had a diet root beer the other day in Kingsport. Other than that, I can't remember the last time I've had pop.

That's cause your drinking all that shine granny.. Confusedhh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Jack Daniels with just a splash of 7up, just a splash not much and on the rocks. I owe JetPilot free drinks
Pappy Van Winkle 15 year
Bellefonte Wrote:Pappy Van Winkle 15 year

Damn, I'm going to Bellefonte's :1:
Kroger Med Blend Coffee.
:igiveup:Ice cold water tonight. It's 5am and it's hot as the gates of hell here tonight. 89 and 96% humidity.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Green Mountain......Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee...Yummy.

I'm too old and fat for these dog days of summer!!
^^
Isn't that what they call yuppie coffee???Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
^^
Is it?? Oh Lawd!!!
Venom
coffee!

Smile
Coffee with cream and 2 sugars! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
2% milk... I'm a lil overweight!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Water.
I haven't been intoxicated since December of 1998. That makes me sound like a former alcoholic, but I was never a big drinker. I don't like the taste of alcohol. I haven't had a pop in about 3 1/2 years. I drink water and Crush drink singles. I like the grape and orange flavor. I like Powderade but have had maybe three in the last three months. I do have plenty of other bad habits though (nothing illegal).
Westside Wrote:I haven't been intoxicated since December of 1998. That makes me sound like a former alcoholic, but I was never a big drinker. I don't like the taste of alcohol. I haven't had a pop in about 3 1/2 years. I drink water and Crush drink singles. I like the grape and orange flavor. I like Powderade but have had maybe three in the last three months. I do have plenty of other bad habits though (nothing illegal).

I really wish i enjoyed the taste of alchohal. Unfortunately it’s awful.