Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What You Drinking
Enjoying a very cold lite beer while watching the Peach Bowl... 13-10 Gators over the Wolverines at the half!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Coke Zero has come out with some great flavors over the last year. Has become my go to soft drink.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
(11-05-2020, 11:32 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: Coke Zero has come out with some great flavors over the last year. Has become my go to soft drink.

As a Coca Cola salesman. This has really been the topic of the conversation inside of Coca-Cola.  So many folks are transitioning to Zero sugar soft drinks that Coke's entire plan has been redesigned to reflect this trend in the market.  A lot of cool things coming next year!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-09-2020, 07:52 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:32 PM)Spirit100 Wrote: Coke Zero has come out with some great flavors over the last year. Has become my go to soft drink.

As a Coca Cola salesman. This has really been the topic of the conversation inside of Coca-Cola.  So many folks are transitioning to Zero sugar soft drinks that Coke's entire plan has been redesigned to reflect this trend in the market.  A lot of cool things coming next year!
Well it better get better - this Coke Zero fan needs some flovored cola - lol

If the aluminum shortage is that bad start mass producing flavored zero in plastic bottles. I'm jones in over here ;  )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
(12-27-2020, 02:09 PM)Spirit100 Wrote:
(11-09-2020, 07:52 PM)Spud6 Wrote:

Well it better get better - this Coke Zero fan needs some flovored cola - lol

If the aluminum shortage is that bad start mass producing flavored zero in plastic bottles. I'm jones in over here ;  )

Plastic is the move for sure but with a higher price because plastic is harder to produce than aluminum. But next year in convenient stores (I don’t know where you buy your pop from) but we use to have 6 pack cans for sale. Now this year we are moving away from them and moving to a 6 pack bottle.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL