Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I MET CTD!!!!!
This past weekend on Saturday night I met CrazyTaxiDriver......he is a really cool guy....everyone that doesn't know him needs to meet him.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:04 pm:

I must say that he is a big pimp
ive met him a few times too
Beef Wrote:This past weekend on Saturday night I met CrazyTaxiDriver......he is a really cool guy....everyone that doesn't know him needs to meet him.

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:04 pm:

I must say that he is a big pimp

But for all the ladies out there, I am single, and a one woman man, when the time comes lol
Dont lie to yourself CTD
And don't you drive a pimped out Navi?? (no gator)
It's not pimped out yet.. I haven't had time to put it in the garage.. I posted a pic of what it will look like though.. by the summer hopefully

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:24 pm:

hahah yeah that one decal came off somewhere,, Imma little rough on a vehicle, and when I came to work one day i noticed it was gone.. lol...
Beef Wrote:And don't you drive a pimped out Navi?? (no gator)

Im guessin you noticed the passangers side. by the way it is a Nav(no igator) it is missin the i also
No...I didn't see the car...mario let me in on the secret...

sure doesn't seem like he is 21 does it.....Smile....make that 22
Who mario or me? lol
mario....wonder how he got that....
I think he is talkin bout mario. He could have fooled me, i thought he was alittle younger. lol
Yeah it is hard to believe lol.. But look at all the girls these days, they look 20, then they say they are 12 lol
You havn't had a bad experience with that now have you CTD?
i sure hope you haven't
i bet he has had plenty (hamburger caught with underage treat)
Beef Wrote:You havn't had a bad experience with that now have you CTD?

Not really, Cause I always ask their age.
So you've hit on them far enough to get to the age?
Yup lol
Well....I guess as long as that's as far as it got....lol
I'm afraid to let it go farther lol..
Well...if you have to ask thier age.....then they are probably too young for you.
Shame shame shame.
It don't matter how old they look or are, I always ask for an age lol
Good point.....but truefully....whats the youngest age that you have gotten....and how old did you really think that they were?
I flirted with a girl one time who I thought was at least 17, come to find out she was 13, I was 20. I got her number and everything, and I was like alright, one day we'll go to lexy or something and go to a club, and she was like if I can get an ID.. I was like how old are ya and she told me, and I was like woops.. Well call me in about 7 years lol
Thats sick CTD...
HAHAHAHA....you all are killing me...not supposed to really laugh out loud when you are reading on the internet....

This is just as good as Hurley wondering why he never gets any....

Posted Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:43 pm:

Oh...give him a break BGG....it was a simple mistake.....girls these days just look older then they might really be....but maybe not from 17 to 13 :roll:
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Thats sick CTD...

When some of these girls get away from parents, and start with the makeup and junk, then not to mention they just happen to be early bloomers, it can get confusing,

It would have been sick if I had kept at it, but like I said, I didn't.. It's really not fair sometimes lol.. These girls wear these clothes that shouldn't be worn by a girl that age, and look so much older.
From the description that Beef gave of you CTD I think it looks like a man I saw on the state police web site for registered sex offenders.

Now would that be you.

Were your friends you can tell us.
Nope wasnt' me.. I stopped it before it went anywhere lol..