Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County 2016/17
I hate to hear it but as expected Steven Fitzgerald and Danny Butt have left Southwestern and enrolled at Pulaski County. With the addition of these 2, the transfers from Chicago/New Mexico, and what Pulaski has returning, I think PC is easily the favorite in the 12th region.
Yes sir.
Nice players
Best of luck
Pulaski County should be fun to watch this upcoming season.
If I were Powell or Elmer under no circumstances am I wearing Maroon next year. Both are to good of players to sit behind transfers that the Farleys have moved or recruited here. I have no dog in the fight, but the kids at PC have been crapped on for years by the administration for there refusal to hire a quality coach who can get the most out of local talent. I agree, PC will be the favorite to win the 12th but they won't. I'll be pulling for SW and Somerset.
SWHS future Wrote:I hate to hear it but as expected Steven Fitzgerald and Danny Butt have left Southwestern and enrolled at Pulaski County. With the addition of these 2, the transfers from Chicago/New Mexico, and what Pulaski has returning, I think PC is easily the favorite in the 12th region.

was that the same two that came last year and left after 3 games. Is the Butt kid still playing baseball for southwestern.
butt never played high school baseball. Danny and Steven stopped playing baseball after their 10 year old season
yes its the same two kids. they never left, just didnt play basketball
ky playmaker Wrote:yes its the same two kids. they never left, just didnt play basketball
I would not have left either if I got a job making what the dad is making. Its funny how someone with no experience except in trafficking can land a high paying job like he has got when there are plenty of qualified local people who cant get a job with that company.Ever who does their hiring can :gtfo:
Trophy Room Wrote:If I were Powell or Elmer under no circumstances am I wearing Maroon next year. Both are to good of players to sit behind transfers that the Farleys have moved or recruited here. I have no dog in the fight, but the kids at PC have been crapped on for years by the administration for there refusal to hire a quality coach who can get the most out of local talent. I agree, PC will be the favorite to win the 12th but they won't. I'll be pulling for SW and Somerset.

To be fair, Powell is a transfer as well.
Trophy Room Wrote:If I were Powell or Elmer under no circumstances am I wearing Maroon next year. Both are to good of players to sit behind transfers that the Farleys have moved or recruited here. I have no dog in the fight, but the kids at PC have been crapped on for years by the administration for there refusal to hire a quality coach who can get the most out of local talent. I agree, PC will be the favorite to win the 12th but they won't. I'll be pulling for SW and Somerset.
I'm confused on your point here? I'm also confused on who "Farley" and "Elmer" are? I'm also wondering who the "Farley's have recruited? And I am still trying to figure out why Powell and "Elmer" shouldn't wear maroon next season.
Deer Park Wrote:I'm confused on your point here? I'm also confused on who "Farley" and "Elmer" are? I'm also wondering who the "Farley's have recruited? And I am still trying to figure out why Powell and "Elmer" shouldn't wear maroon next season.
:dudecomeon:
I would say in Jim's opinion Powell and Elmore wont play much next season. If you drive to New York pulling a boxed in trailor and move a family back to Ky were they have a house waiting and you financially support them all so the 6"5 kid can play basketball at Pulaski I'd say that's pretty close to recruiting.
Warrior 2002 Wrote::dudecomeon:
I would say in Jim's opinion Powell and Elmore wont play much next season. If you drive to New York pulling a boxed in trailor and move a family back to Ky were they have a house waiting and you financially support them all so the 6"5 kid can play basketball at Pulaski I'd say that's pretty close to recruiting.
Hate to say it, but Powell is going to start for this team, and Elmore is going to get all the minutes he wants. They will have a set rotation of eight players. Surprisingly you can play more than five players throughout and entire game. But to the Treyvon situation, wasn't he recruited by Voight??
Warrior 2002 Wrote::dudecomeon:

Jimmy is that you? You must be in his back pocket. All you sw troll love trolling Pulaski don't you?
Deer Park Wrote:Hate to say it, but Powell is going to start for this team, and Elmore is going to get all the minutes he wants. They will have a set rotation of eight players. Surprisingly you can play more than five players throughout and entire game. But to the Treyvon situation, wasn't he recruited by Voight??

Deer park way to bring something to the conversation
Ninja Wrote:Deer park way to bring something to the conversation

Ninja, I just get tired of people assuming since two players transferred to a school that everyone that is already there are done. If I was Elmore and Powell I'd be thrilled about having a chance to win a region. People on here talking about stuff that they don't know anything about.
Deer Park Wrote:Ninja, I just get tired of people assuming since two players transferred to a school that everyone that is already there are done. If I was Elmore and Powell I'd be thrilled about having a chance to win a region. People on here talking about stuff that they don't know anything about.
In a perfect world I would agree with you. But if you think Butt, Fitzgerald, or the Satterfield brothers are going to sit more than a couple minutes a game you're crazy.
Deer Park Wrote:Hate to say it, but Powell is going to start for this team, and Elmore is going to get all the minutes he wants. They will have a set rotation of eight players. Surprisingly you can play more than five players throughout and entire game. But to the Treyvon situation, wasn't he recruited by Voight??

Yeah, blame that on Voigt also. Every out of state kid at PC can be traced to one man. Look where they work, look at who went and got them, look at who ask PC fans for money to help them out. I don't know much, but I know it's not Jimmy Voigt. Jimmy Voigt took the fall for a corrupt administration at PC.
jim rome Wrote:Yeah, blame that on Voigt also. Every out of state kid at PC can be traced to one man. Look where they work, look at who went and got them, look at who ask PC fans for money to help them out. I don't know much, but I know it's not Jimmy Voigt. Jimmy Voigt took the fall for a corrupt administration at PC.
Well I'm not sure I know who Jimmy Voigt is.. But I do know that Jimmy Voight was the man that is responsible for Treyvon being here. Maybe not the reason he stayed here..
Warrior 2002 Wrote:In a perfect world I would agree with you. But if you think Butt, Fitzgerald, or the Satterfield brothers are going to sit more than a couple minutes a game you're crazy.

Baffles me that you don't believe Powell and Elmore receive significant minutes next year.
Heard today that Fitz and Butt were going to be ruled ineligible. Lee ran that mouth to the wrong person.
Almost everybody is ruled ineligible first go around. Gover was powell was
Maroons Wrote:Heard today that Fitz and Butt were going to be ruled ineligible. Lee ran that mouth to the wrong person.

Believe me, they will be eligible. The KHSAA is as dishonest as the administration at PC, they are just wanting their back scratched a little. PC came up with money to move a family across the United States they will come up with enough to get 2 kids eligible.
Deer Park Wrote:Baffles me that you don't believe Powell and Elmore receive significant minutes next year.

Starting 5 will be Butt, Fitsgerald, Satterfield, Satterfield, Slyvester. All 5 were recruited there by the Farleys. All 5 are gonna play. All I'm saying is noone outside of these 5 is going to get big minutes. If Butt and Fitsgerald are not happy there gone, PROVEN. If the Satterfields are not happy there gone, PROVEN. The only one you can sit big minutes without turmoil is Sylvester. Please explain how both Powell and Elmer, who are guards, can both get big minutes when the only kid you can sit is the center. I agree Powell and Elmer should play a lot and would start on any other team in the region, but not on this one. But I am hearing more and more that the Satterfield are already unhappy and chose not to go to team camp this weekend. We'll see how that goes.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Starting 5 will be Butt, Fitsgerald, Satterfield, Satterfield, Slyvester. All 5 were recruited there by the Farleys. All 5 are gonna play. All I'm saying is noone outside of these 5 is going to get big minutes. If Butt and Fitsgerald are not happy there gone, PROVEN. If the Satterfields are not happy there gone, PROVEN. The only one you can sit big minutes without turmoil is Sylvester. Please explain how both Powell and Elmer, who are guards, can both get big minutes when the only kid you can sit is the center. I agree Powell and Elmer should play a lot and would start on any other team in the region, but not on this one. But I am hearing more and more that the Satterfield are already unhappy and chose not to go to team camp this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

Why are you so obsessed with saying the same thing in every thread multiple times
jim rome Wrote:Believe me, they will be eligible. The KHSAA is as dishonest as the administration at PC, they are just wanting their back scratched a little. PC came up with money to move a family across the United States they will come up with enough to get 2 kids eligible.

hey at least they got a better education out of the deal.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Starting 5 will be Butt, Fitsgerald, Satterfield, Satterfield, Slyvester. All 5 were recruited there by the Farleys. All 5 are gonna play. All I'm saying is noone outside of these 5 is going to get big minutes. If Butt and Fitsgerald are not happy there gone, PROVEN. If the Satterfields are not happy there gone, PROVEN. The only one you can sit big minutes without turmoil is Sylvester. Please explain how both Powell and Elmer, who are guards, can both get big minutes when the only kid you can sit is the center. I agree Powell and Elmer should play a lot and would start on any other team in the region, but not on this one. But I am hearing more and more that the Satterfield are already unhappy and chose not to go to team camp this weekend. We'll see how that goes.
I would take the Powell brothers and Hogan Elmer on my team anytime. Going back a few years in PC basketball I also thought Hogan Elmer's brother, Lick Elmer should have got more minutes.
Trophy Room Wrote:I would take the Powell brothers and Hogan Elmer on my team anytime. Going back a few years in PC basketball I also thought Hogan Elmer's brother, Lick Elmer should have got more minutes.
Lick is a cutie!!!!
I honestly think Powell will start for this team. And I believe Elmore plays a lot. With or without the Satterfields this team will be really good.
Pulaski will be a better team if the satterfields leave.