Poll: KCC Or Buckhorn
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kcc
0%
Buckhorn
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central vs Buckhorn
Who do you think will win? I am taking Buckhorn!
Buckhorn-67
Knott Central-65
KCC has already defeated Buckhorn in an exhibition game earlier this year. If the Pats come out to play then the w is imminent.
windmill Wrote:Buckhorn-67
Knott Central-65
OK, Dont you have to be smart to go to JBS? Apparently not. Buckhorn is really gonna beat Knott Central lol
Head Lobsta Wrote:OK, Dont you have to be smart to go to JBS? Apparently not. Buckhorn is really gonna beat Knott Central lol

well man, I think Buckhorn is a little bit better than Morgan County, and Jenkins, but man, your the almighty King of this forum, stupid me, I change my prediction

Buckhorn-24
Knott Central-139
Knott County Central in a close one, When is this game?
Doesn't Buckhorn have to beat Jackson City first? Unless this game has already happened I think the thread should be Jackson City vs Buckhorn. If they have already played then my bad.
thepasttime Wrote:dont buckhorn have to beat jackson city first unless this game has already happened then i think the thread so be jackson city buckhorn if they have already played then my bad
Oh my bad. I thought that Buckhorn and KCC played first round. I didn't know Buckhorn played Jackson City. Either team will give KCC a good game though in my opinion.
konan Wrote:Oh my bad i thought that buckhorn and kcc played first round i didnt know buckhorn played jackson city. Either team will give kcc a good game though imo

Well maybe you should get your facts straight...joking. But your right both teams will give KCC a good game but I think KCC can beat either team.
Just making sure that Buckhorn and Jackson City hadn't played yet. I'll take KCC by 8.
I think KCC can win if the Mosely boy brings his "A" game and plays his best..and also if they play team ball.
I listened to the KCC - Jenkins game the KCC-Morgan games on the Knott radio. They seem to be playing team ball and passing a lot. They just have trouble putting it into the hole. If they start hitting they will be dangerous.
americangirl Wrote:I think kcc can win if the mosely boy brings his "A" game and plays his best..and also if they play team ball.
I think Mosley is the best player for KCC in my opinion.
I am going with Buckhorn because I think Gay will be the difference.
americangirl Wrote:I think kcc can win if the mosely boy brings his "A" game and plays his best..and also if they play team ball.
They do play team ball. Everybody touches the ball and they play 11 people. That's team ball.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I am going with Buckhorn because I think Gay will be the difference.

I dont think Knott has any one who can stop him.
windmill Wrote:I dont think Knott has any one who can stop him
Knott has someone that can stop him. Clark Stepp. Oh, you mean Knott Central my bad.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Knott has someone that can stop him. Clark Stepp. Oh, you mean Knott Central my bad.

haha yeahh i guess you made everyone laugh, yeahh its funny
Benchwarmer Wrote:Knott has someone that can stop him. Clark Stepp. Oh, you mean Knott Central my bad.
????????????????????????????????
Who's laughing?
konan Wrote:????????????????????????????????

dude, he is pretty funny isnt he
konan Wrote:????????????????????????????????
Hay I have that key ?????????????????????????????????
windmill Wrote:dude, he is pretty funny isnt he
Who is funny???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Benchwarmer Wrote:Hay I have that key ?????????????????????????????????

yeah, you look stupid, but anyways, we are going to go with Knott Central in this one, 305-18, hows that?and next time Knott plays JBS we are gonna say 398-28 ok?
windmill Wrote:yeah, you look stupid, but anyways, we are going to go with Knott Central in this one, 305-18, hows that?and next time Knott plays JBS we are gonna say 398-28 ok?
I no I'm tupid. Is JBS really playing in the NBA next year.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I no I'm tupid. Is JBS really playing in the NBA next year.

yeah they are, your pretty stupid man, and i cant stand ppl like you
windmill Wrote:yeah they are, your pretty stupid man, and i cant stand ppl like you
Be nice. Has anybody else noticed that he uses the word stupid a lot.
Anyway back on topic here... Will KCC be playin @Jackson City or @Buckhorn...or will they play in Hindman??? What i am asking i guess is will they be the visiting team? hahaha
Don't ask me I'm stupid.
Kcc will play at the other team's court. If JC wins it's at Jackson and If Buckhorn wins then well it's at Buckhorn... I'm gonna have to see who wins, but I'm gonna take one of those 2 teams by just a couple over Kcc just because of home court advantage.