Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 3 Pikeville 1 (15th Region Semi-Finals)
Final from Shelby Valley. Will take on Jonhson Cent. in the Championship.
Classic pitchers duel.

Brock Turner from LC
Kevin Justice from Pikeville

Bulldogs were able to manufacture runs later in the game.

Feltner does a great job of pushing runs across.

Congrats LC, good luck in the finals.
Nice played game by sides, both teams put the ball in play and both teams played good defense. Congrats to pikeville and their seniors on a great season.
dawg fan Wrote:Nice played game by sides, both teams put the ball in play and both teams played good defense. Congrats to pikeville and their seniors on a great season.

I don't think Pikeville had any seniors on the field tonight. I may be wrong, but pretty sure maybe one (the DH)? They are going to be a very nice team next season. Them and Prestonsburg both. The 15th region is building a lot of quality DEPTH for the next few years, which is great.

As for the game, man that was fun. Glad I was able to catch another great one. Brock Turner pitched an unbelievable game. Not to mention his offensive performance as well.

Now, the big question is this.....WHO will LC throw against JC???? We know Bailey and Turner are finished.
I say wheeler will get the start he pitched very well against jc early in the year. Lc still has wheeler, drake, coverdale, keesee, and fairchild all have pitched well this year. Jc has to many pitchers to list, it will come down to errors and walks as usual with these two teams.