Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts - Super Bowl XLI
Da Bears are gonna win it!
GO BEARS!
WE GOT
THOMAS JONES, REX GROSSMAN, BRIAN URCHALER.................. and the list goes on.....................
Indianapolis Colts 24
Chicago Bears 17
Paco07 Wrote:GO BEARS!
WE GOT
THOMAS JONES, REX GROSSMAN, BRIAN URCHALER.................. and the list goes on.....................
What position does Brian URCHALER play? I am kidding. Good offense verses a great defense..GONNA BE FUN!
Can't believe i'm saying this, but I think Chicago takes it..
Ill tell my pick at the end of the first quarter. The reason is, Peyton will either step up and have the best game of his life or he is going to have the worst game of his life. And if Rex Grossman can manage the game and not turn the ball over the Bears will win...But if Manning plays good and Rex does like i said then it will probly be the best Super Bowl EVER....
Colts win this one easy because Grossman is going to choke.

Colts-27

Bears-13
Colts win this one easy because Grossman is going to choke.

Colts-27

Bears-13
27-13 sounds about right. Grossman will have a QB rating of around 25. But the defense will get at least 3 INTS. Thats the only way they will get their points.
I wouldn't be suprised if their were two QB's in this game who choke.
Gorn Wrote:I wouldn't be suprised if their were two QB's in this game who choke.

Grossman's being choking the past few games, and Manning chokes every year, so I agree
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I hope the colts win....I hate chicago
No...... i can no longer bet ...i was wanting to bet all my points on the colts but I'm too late...my computer has been acting up lately but oh well.. The colts will win big
Homer Simpson Wrote:I hope the colts win....I hate chicago

I can't stand Chicago either... but, I do respect Brian Urlacher. He's a stud.
As bad as I want Chicago to win, I just believe that Indy doesn't let that happen! And the reason i don't think they let it happen is because of there defense the last couple of weeks! When they shut L.J. down, I knew that they would be sitting in this game! They will stack 8 in the box and will make Grossman beat them. And guess what people...REX GROSSMAN IS NOT GOING TO OUTDUEL MANNING!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:As bad as I want Chicago to win, I just believe that Indy doesn't let that happen! And the reason i don't think they let it happen is because of there defense the last couple of weeks! When they shut L.J. down, I knew that they would be sitting in this game! They will stack 8 in the box and will make Grossman beat them. And guess what people...REX GROSSMAN IS NOT GOING TO OUTDUEL MANNING!

I agree with you on this one..
Colts!
Getting about that time I can't wait im so excited....
The Colts will stack up the line, stopping the run and putting heat on Grossman, who will choke.

Who knows though, the Colts still gotta win this one to prove to me that they can come through in big games.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Colts all the way, Manning will do it, along with the rest of the team of course.
Go colts.. They made me happy tonite..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.