Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicago Bears vs. Indianapolis Colts - Super Bowl XLI
I agree with you Fritz...I will admit, and I know you hate Pittsburgh, and I hate Cincy, but I will agree with you that the offense they have is absolutely SCARY. Without question the best offense in football top to bottom. However, that defense relies way too much on trying to create turnovers. Sometimes you have to play not to get burned. I like teams that take chances, but not every down, and thats what they do, lol..they do need help on defense though..
BFritz Wrote:If they don't draft more defense, I may bomb Paul Brown Stadium (please God forgive me, I didn't mean that, but please be with us on draft day).

We had it locked, we just don't know how to finish and we need a defense or we're going to be the Colts of the next few seasons.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I agree with you Fritz...I will admit, and I know you hate Pittsburgh, and I hate Cincy, but I will agree with you that the offense they have is absolutely SCARY. Without question the best offense in football top to bottom. However, that defense relies way too much on trying to create turnovers. Sometimes you have to play not to get burned. I like teams that take chances, but not every down, and thats what they do, lol..they do need help on defense though..

I think the Colts and Saints might be up there with them as the best offense in football just due to the fact that they might be said to have better lines. Bengals definitely might have a more explosive offense.

I agree with the defense though. The offense is absolutely DIRTY, but the defense is so horrible that sometimes they can't even slow someone down enough for the offense to win the games. Not only about big plays though, offenses can run the ball down the Bengals throat, the Bengals can't stop it, and that keeps the ball out of the offense's hands.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Bears-28
Colts-17
Im going with the bears.
Chicago-27
Indianapolis-14
Go Colts
Go colts, I'll say they win by 7
QB situations for both teams.

Manning will choke for Indy in the end. Or Grossman will suck it up again like he did in the NFC title game. Which one would you choose, or neither?
-STAT- Wrote:QB situations for both teams.

Manning will choke for Indy in the end. Or Grossman will suck it up again like he did in the NFC title game. Which one would you choose, or neither?

I'm surprised Manning didn't choke yet in the playoffs............ Grossman can't come through in the big game, and usually neither can Manning, but he has this year.

I'll choose Manning, but it wouldn't surprise me if he chokes.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I'm surprised Manning didn't choke yet in the playoffs............ Grossman can't come through in the big game, and usually neither can Manning, but he has this year.

I'll choose Manning, but it wouldn't surprise me if he chokes.

I forgot to mention that the Bears defense could eat Manning alive, they have a nasty pass rush with 40 sacks and 24 INTs this year.

However, with the way the Colts have been rushing the passer in the past few games, they could also eat Rex alive. But that's a slim chance considering the Colts haven't been great at it and the Bears offensive line hasn't allowed many sacks in the playoffs (including 0 against New Orleans, who was an average or decent team rushing the passer in the regular season).
Place Bets Now
Im afraid to pick.....i want the colts to win this though
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I agree with you Fritz...I will admit, and I know you hate Pittsburgh, and I hate Cincy, but I will agree with you that the offense they have is absolutely SCARY. Without question the best offense in football top to bottom. However, that defense relies way too much on trying to create turnovers. Sometimes you have to play not to get burned. I like teams that take chances, but not every down, and thats what they do, lol..they do need help on defense though..

Good to have a civil conversation with you regardless of our hate for each other's teams and agree on something for once:Thumbs:

Old school Dawg Wrote:Here we go again.hehe

And we're going to keep going if he doesn't win the Super Bowl until he wins one or retires (this is his best shot if the defense plays well, but the Bears defense might murder him).
Colts by 10
How are the Bears favored 7.. If this is the true line..I am betting everything I own! I will take Manning over Grossman ANYDAY!
I just put 1.5 million points on the Colts, lol
Never count Manning out. I sure didn't see him choke coming from behind during the AFC championship. I thought he kept his composure well. I like both teams and won't be upset either way it turns out, but, if you are going on the strenght of quarterbacks, I'll have to take Manning. Better quarterback and with more experience.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How are the Bears favored 7.. If this is the true line..I am betting everything I own! I will take Manning over Grossman ANYDAY!

They're both choke artists....... surprising to see them in the Super Bowl...... I'd take the Bears D over the Colts, but the Colts D has been playing well...... But I think the Bears D will eat Manning alive, he kind of started to choke at the end of the AFC Championship.
I hope the Offensive line doesn't go soft and get manning sacked so much how could you guys say mannings choked there is 11 people on the field at a time but i beleive this time he'll be okay.....Go Colts by 10+
Estaban Esteves Wrote:I hope the Offensive line doesn't go soft and get manning sacked so much how could you guys say mannings choked there is 11 people on the field at a time but i beleive this time he'll be okay.....Go Colts by 10+

Quarterbacks the leader and the center of the offense, they go as he goes.
i bet on this event and i want to bet again but it wont let me y???
TOMCAT06 Wrote:i bet on this event and i want to bet again but it wont let me y???

Only one bet per user, I have no clue why
oh that sux! i wanted to increase my bet!
The Odds are backwards. Just looked on Vegasinsider and it has the Colts at -7 and not the Bears.. Thought it was wrong!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The Odds are backwards. Just looked on Vegasinsider and it has the Colts at -7 and not the Bears.. Thought it was wrong!

I was wondering about that because the Colts have played great lately...... and odds makers don't factor in the choke probability....... so the Colts should be favored.......... that's why I didn't bet............. can we get someone to fix that?
Close game, Colts D handles the run better than what everyone thinks. But the Bears still get a score from Hester on a return, and another from Cedric Benson rushing. Manning throws for two TD's one to Harrison, the other to either Wayne or Dallas Clark. Colts up at the half 10 to 7 with a Vinatieri field goal. Both teams score in the third and Vinatieri puts the game away with just minutes remaining. Colts win 20-14.
I say don't fix it and let us all get even richer off of the spread. I wish Vegas would make a mistake like this, lol!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I say don't fix it and let us all get even richer off of the spread. I wish Vegas would make a mistake like this, lol!!!

Is someone going to fix it???????
woo. go colts.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
If they fix it..Give me my points back!
I want to bet on the bears to win but there not a place for it why?