Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANOTHER Bengals player arrested
Johnathon Joseph, a cornerback for the Bengals was arrested for possession of marijuana..he becomes the 9th Bengal player arrested in 9 months.....imagine that.
yeah i jus seen that on espn. Thats pretty bad, seems as alot of players cause trouble in Cincy.
This is unbelieveable.
Who Dey gonna take to jail next time?? What a joke these Bungals are//
Smile Smile Oh my gosh. This is becoming a sideshow.
yes it is...and i freakin love it
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yes it is...and i freakin love it
lol i agree, i dislike the bengals.
Pathetic........ I can't even defend that......... it's sad..........
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Im starting to lose respect for the Bengals. This is pathetic, a classless act by all of these players and by now you figured they would know better after seeing there other teammates getting arrested.
Thank You BFritz..Thank You..It is pathetic and embarrassing for the entire organization and city!
the veterans came to Marvin Lewis and asked him to be tougher on the players..he's flat out lost control of this team.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:the veterans came to Marvin Lewis and asked him to be tougher on the players..he's flat out lost control of this team.

When was that??

I don't think he's lost control, too much blame gets put on him.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
wow...no wonder they lose so much they get together before a big game and have a big party
it was in the Lexington Herald, I believe todays paper...I actually like Marvin Lewis, but those players do not respect him (for the most part) or this crap wouldnt be happening.
BFritz Wrote:When was that??

I don't think he's lost control, too much blame gets put on him.
Its the black players who dont respect him,but that not politically correct to say but its the gospel.
Smoking grass seems to be their drug of choice.That is not good but sure beats crack,Meth,and all the other hard drugs.Legalize grass in Cincinnati and there problems will go away.Unless their only smoking grass to come down from cocaine or meth.
A drug is a drug is a drug!
Old school Dawg Wrote:Smoking grass seems to be their drug of choice.That is not good but sure beats crack,Meth,and all the other hard drugs.Legalize grass in Cincinnati and there problems will go away.Unless their only smoking grass to come down from cocaine or meth.

Exactly, it happens all the time, which doesn't make it right, but at least it's not anything worse.
they can't keep their secondary out of jail can they!
TOMCAT06 Wrote:they can't keep their secondary out of jail can they!

Doesn't matter, the cheerleaders could probly line-up and play better pass D than our secondary (Kaesviharn's not bad, neither is Joseph *who just got busted, go figure*)
I'll agree with yah there haha and the bengals can't get rid of those guys who are gettin in trouble b/c noone would want them! haha
BENGALS RAP SHEET

Johnathan Joseph becomes the ninth Bengals player (at the time of arrest) to be arrested since December 2005. He was charged with possession of marijuana in Boone County. A summary of the incidents:

Jan. 28 – Police in Orlando, Fla., arrest wide receiver Chris Henry and charge him with possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of a firearm and aggravated assault with a firearm.

April 29 – Bengals select defensive end Frostee Rucker from Southern Cal in third round of NFL draft. Rucker has history sexual misconduct charges.

April 30 – In the fifth round, the Bengals take Florida State linebacker A.J. Nicholson, whose stock dropped after he was dismissed before the Orange Bowl for alleged sexual misconduct in his hotel room.

June 3 – An Ohio Highway Patrol officer arrests Henry for DUI in Union Township, Clermont County. Nicholson surrenders to police in Tallahassee, Fla., where he is charged with burglary and grand theft (both felonies) and vandalism (a misdemeanor) for allegedly breaking into the apartment of a former Florida State teammate in mid-May and stealing $1,700 in electronics.

June 14 – Henry turns himself into police in Covington, Ky., and is arrested for providing alcohol to three under-aged females in a Covington hotel room. It is his third arrest in less than seven months. He would serve a two-game NFL suspension for violation of its personal conduct policy.

June 21 – Los Angeles City attorney’s office charges Rucker with two counts of vandalism and two counts of spousal battery, stemming from an August 2005 incident with a now ex-girlfriend.

July 22 – Defensive tackle Matthias Askew is arrested after being subdued with a Taser by Cincinnati Police in South Cumminsville. He was held for more than two hours at the Hamilton County Justice Center after being charged with obstruction of police business, resisting arrest and two parking violations. Askew was later released from the roster for on-field performance issues.

Aug. 5 – An officer with the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources stops offensive guard Eric Steinbach’s vessel for speeding in the idle-only speed zone between the Interstate 75 and Interstate 471 bridges, detects the odor of alcohol, administers field sobriety tests, which Steinbach allegedly fails, and arrests him.

Sept. 25 – Linebacker Odell Thurman, already serving a four-game suspension for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, is stopped at an East End DUI checkpoint and charged with DUI. He was driving McNeal’s vehicle, and McNeal and Henry were passengers. Thurman is then suspended until training camp 2007 because it is his third violation of the policy.

Dec. 3 – Rookie wide receiver Reggie McNeal is charged with resisting arrest outside a Houston nightclub.

Dec. 9 – Cornerback Deltha O'Neal is arrested and charged with DUI near Amelia.

NFL RAP SHEET

DATE* PLAYER TEAM ARREST CAUSE/CHARGE
Jan. 28 Chris Henry Bengals Possession of a concealed firearm, improper exhibition of a firearm, aggravated assault with a firearm
Feb. 12 Terry "Tank" Johnson Bears Aggravated assault, resisting arrest (Charges were dropped.)
March 26 Dhani Jones Eagles Failure to obey a lawful command
April 14 Shaun Phillips Chargers Suspicion of obstructing or resisting an officer in the performance of his duty (No charges were filed.)
April 21 Steve Foley Chargers Resisting arrest, drunken driving
April 23 Ricky Manning Jr. Bears Assault
April 23 Maurice Jones-Drew Jaguars Assault (Charge was dismissed.)
April 23 Tyler Ebell Bears Assault (Charge was dropped.)
May 12 Reuben Droughns Browns Domestic assault (Case was dropped.)
May 26 Cory Rodgers Packers Unlawfully carrying a weapon and discharging a firearm
June 3 Chris Henry Bengals DUI
June 3 A.J. Nicholson Bengals Burglary, grand theft, vandalism
June 14 Chris Henry Bengals Providing alcohol to three underaged females
June 19 Santonio Holmes Steelers Domestic violence and assault (Judge dismissed charges.)
June 20 Jabar Gaffney Patriots Unlawful possession of a handgun
June 21 Frostee Rucker Bengals Vandalism, spousal battery
June 23 Cortland Finnegan Titans DUI
July 22 Matthias Askew Bengals Disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, failure to comply with a police officer's order, obstructing justice (Acquitted Aug. 24.)
July 22 John Gilmore Bears Trespassing, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernlia, possession of less than 2.5 grams of marijuana
Aug. 5 Eric Steinbach Bengals Boating under the influence
Aug. 6 Barrett Brooks Steelers Fleeing and eluding, reckless driving, driving at an unsafespeed and other traffic violations
Aug. 25 Adam "Pacman" Jones Titans Disorderly conduct, public intoxication
Aug. 15 Koren Robinson Vikings Drunken driving
Sept. 2 Brian Williams Jaguars Drunken driving
Sept. 3 Steve Foley Chargers DUI
Sept. 25 Odell Thurman Bengals Drunken driving
Sept. 26 Terrence Kiel Chargers Transporting a controlled substance; possession for sale of a controlled substance (codeine-based cough syrup)
Oct. 3 B.J. Sams Ravens DUI (second DUI in 14 months)
Oct. 9 Markus Curry Chargers Domestic assault
Oct. 21 Rob Reynolds Titans Domestic violence, assault
Oct. 22 Bobby McCray Jaguars Reckless driving, possession of a controlled substance (The drug charge was dropped.)
Oct. 26 Adam "Pacman" Jones Titans Assault
Nov. 11 Khalif Barnes Jaguars DWI
Nov. 11 Marcus Coleman Cowboys DWI
Nov. 14 Fred Weary Texans Resisting arrest (Judge dismissed the charge.)
Nov. 19 Antonio Bryant 49ers DWI, reckless driving, resisting arrest
Nov. 27 Cletis Gordan Chargers Suspicion of DWI
Nov. 28 Adrian Jones Jets DWI
Dec. 3 Reggie McNeal Bengals Resisting arrest and drug possession
Dec. 9 Deltha O'Neal Bengals DWI
Dec. 14 Terry "Tank" Johnson Bears Possession of a firearm without proper identification
Doc I think you should change your name to Joe Friday.The best hit a db made all year for the Bengals and he was flagged for roughing,,,,a terrible terrible call.
Actually Im a Cowboy fan and to be honest the Bengals have a very wimpy arrest record compared to my Cocaine Cowboys.

Nate Newton, had over 213 lbs of grass first time 175 lbs the last time he got busted.
Coach Switzer tried to take a loaded handgun on a plane.
And Micheal Irvin said it best when he played he played HARD and when he Played he played HARD!!
I mean in the heyday of my boys being on top most of the team spent a lot of time at home they rented called "THE WHITE HOUSE".

Its the NFL, the bad thing about the Bengals is there just not good at getting away with it.

I didn't even want to mention some other players like Ray Lewis, Ray Carruth, Mark Chmura, Barret Robbins, Bill Romanowski, or the Vikings houseboat fishing trip and Coach Mike Tice scalping Super Bowl tickets.

And my personal favorite has to be:

Detroit Lions assistant coach Joe Cullen has encountered legal trouble for, among other things, allegedly driving without clothes.

Cullen, who was hired by first-year head coach Rod Marinelli to coach the team's defensive line, has been arrested twice in the past two weeks.
The first arrest, on Aug. 24, was for alleged indecent and obscene conduct. The second, on Sept. 1, was for alleged drunk driving. Both occurred in Dearborn, Mich.

According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, a Wendy's drive-thru worker called police after Cullen allegedly pulled his SUV to the window and picked up an order while naked.

"The suspect did nothing obscene, other than being naked at the drive-thru," the worker told Dearborn officers after the late-night incident on Aug. 24, according to the Free Press.

The drive-thru worker recalled to the Free Press that Cullen's order as a single combo: burger, fries and a drink.

According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, a Wendy's drive-thru worker called police after Cullen allegedly pulled his SUV to the window and picked up an order while naked.
Doc Holliday Wrote:Actually Im a Cowboy fan and to be honest the Bengals have a very wimpy arrest record compared to my Cocaine Cowboys.

Doesn't make it right, but the Bengals aren't the only ones with problems
BFritz Wrote:Pathetic........ I can't even defend that......... it's sad..........

Yea it is.
The NFL need stiffer penalties for these guys. Guess they don't care that a bunch of young kids look up to them. Pitiful, just pitiful.
Ban them for 2 years with no pay! That would make them think twice. Well some of them anyways because A THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG, regardless!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ban them for 2 years with no pay! That would make them think twice. Well some of them anyways because A THUG IS A THUG IS A THUG, regardless!

AMEN!!
TidesHoss32 will be in love with you dawgmom...Because of your avatar!!!, lol!