• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County Football 2007
Does any one know how LC is looking for the up coming season; have they been hitting the weights,is boone going to be at qb this up coming season;:girlwink:
Dawgrunner take a drive down to the weightroom and see how many kids are lifting.I would like to think 35 or 40 are lifting their hearts out.On Boone if there is any doubt about his health then go with Chandler Sheppard.Boone is a great kid but if he still has injuries he would have to come in later at a different position.Im not bothered at all with what we lost.Some good kids but the senior class never had a winning record.We need to get back to Billy Ball.We have a long way to go but good young kids coming up.
i think they will be good next year
Why do you think that warriorpride?I hope your right pal.
Lawrence has been down the past few years. As old school said this past senior class wasn't all that great so filling the departured shouldn't be that hard to do. I hope LC returns to their roots as a solid football team this season. Best of luck to the Bulldogs.
BIGBLACK Wrote:Lawrence has been down the past few years. As old school said this past senior class wasn't all that great so filling the departured shouldn't be that hard to do. I hope LC returns to their roots as a solid football team this season. Best of luck to the Bulldogs.
:thumpsup: Amen Bigblack
What does their schedule look like this season?
They have the Devils this year again...
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Sheldon Clark
Coal Grove
Breathitt Co
Russell
Belfry
Pburg
Boyd Co
Greenup Co
Rowan Co

Probably the toughest out of confrence shedule in the mountains.
I think LC turns the corner this year and has a 6-4, 7-3 record and wins a game or 2 in the playoffs.

I wish Coach Goldsmith all the luck in the world. He's a great guy!
My nephew is on the team and says that Boone will be ready to play. He also says that we will be better than 6-4. Hope he is right
dawgmom Wrote:My nephew is on the team and says that Boone will be ready to play. He also says that we will be better than 6-4. Hope he is right

I hope so!
lawrence co. has like a 7 foot wrestler. No joke.. If he played then he would be a big controbution
Well he does play and he is a big contributor. Plays both ways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
dfblackcat53 Wrote:lawrence co. has like a 7 foot wrestler. No joke.. If he played then he would be a big controbution
This young mans name is Tyler Hinten he was a two way starter last season and will be a senior this coming year . At our banquit Billy said he looks for this kid to play at the next level . I think he can if he keeps working hard and I can't wait to see how much wrestling has helped him . I think every kid that plays football should wrestle if they aren't doing anything else . I think it should just about be
mandatory.

I see the dawg winning 4 or less
Well thats bold opf you to say not knowing what they have done in the offseason. I hope everyone over looks us again this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well thats bold opf you to say not knowing what they have done in the offseason. I hope everyone over looks us again this year.

Who overlooked you last season? You carry a large chip on your shoulder. They Know Me is entitled to his opinion just as you are. I as well dont agree with it but no one is overlooking you. Many schools still circle that game on there schedule due to the tradition of LC football.

I look for LC to bounce back this year. LC had alot of young talent but the small #'s is what hurt LC more than anything. LC was competitive in every district game this year until early in the 3rd quarter expect for the game with JC. LC being the quality program it is choose to go out and put together a tough schedule that will challenge and prepare this team for a run at a district title and playoff game. I look for LC to finish around the 5-5, 6-4 mark with a playoff game or two.
Sheldon Clark = L
Coal Grove = Idk
Breathitt Co = L
Russell = L
Belfry = L
Pburg = L
Boyd Co = L
Greenup Co = L
Rowan Co = W

This is just what I think
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Sheldon Clark = L
Coal Grove = Idk
Breathitt Co = L
Russell = L
Belfry = L
Pburg = L
Boyd Co = L
Greenup Co = L
Rowan Co = W

This is just what I think

Now this is the funniest thing I have ever read.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sheldon Clark = W
Coal Grove = L
Breathitt Co = L
Russell = L
Belfry = L
Pburg = W
Boyd Co = L
Greenup Co = W
Rowan Co = W
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
You left out Letcher Co. Central
The Bulldogs will fight hard and even if we don't win every game you sure will know you've been Hit in the mouth!!!!
Sports Nut Wrote:You left out Letcher Co. Central
The Bulldogs will fight hard and even if we don't win every game you sure will know you've been Hit in the mouth!!!!

That's the way to think .. but I don't think you have been a senior yet
I thought we had Raceland on the schedule this year. I think we will be a little bit better than people are giving us credit for.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Sheldon Clark = W
Coal Grove = L
Breathitt Co = L
Russell = L
Belfry = L
Pburg = W
Boyd Co = L
Greenup Co = W
Rowan Co = W

SC will be pretty good next year. Not saying Lawrence can't beat us, because it is hard to play at Lawrence, but we will be pretty solid. I would call the game a toss up or a swing game more so than a definte W in either direction.
Also shouldn't overlook the Blackcats of Prestonsburg. They have some quality youth coming back and will only get better with time IMO.
TheyKnowMe Wrote:That's the way to think .. but I don't think you have been a senior yet

Thank You but I'm a fan Not a player... My senior days are long gone.....The other senior days are coming..Ha Ha
dawgmom Wrote:I thought we had Raceland on the schedule this year. I think we will be a little bit better than people are giving us credit for.

Raceland is not on out schedule for Varsity I don't know about Freshmen or JV.
Dawg Family Wrote:This young mans name is Tyler Hinten he was a two way starter last season and will be a senior this coming year . At our banquit Billy said he looks for this kid to play at the next level . I think he can if he keeps working hard and I can't wait to see how much wrestling has helped him . I think every kid that plays football should wrestle if they aren't doing anything else . I think it should just about be
mandatory.

It is mandatory at prestonsburg..The football players that don't play basketball are required to wrestle, and those who choose not to wrestle, still are required to attend all wrestling practices.
Go to the All other sports site and read Bat Puffs report he found on the out break of HERPIES in wrestling and you will see why I disagree that everyone should be made to wrestle not only can herpies be spread but staph can easly be transmitted I think the sport is NASTY!!! Have year around weight lifting we do at LC.Just my opinion!!!!
No Sheldon clark will beat them i know this for sure they dont stand a chance
  • 1(current)
  • Next