Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 78 Kentucky 69 OT
I wish the best for Kentucky I have always been their #1 fan, but enough is enough, we are an experienced team, we should not be doing this. It will only get tougher from here.
Redneck Wrote:I just don't see them beating Florida, they will have a hard enough time keepin it respectable IMO. Remember what I said at the beginnin of the season alfus, they turn the ball over like they did early in the season and again tonight, they will be lucky to finish .500 in the conference. I'm not givin up on em either, but facts are facts, turnovers and bad decisions are gonna kill em.

I remember you saying that. If they play like this they will finish .500 in the conference. Tonight was awful. The SEC is so crazy right now though. Mississippi State is up on Florida right now, and I really believe any team can beat any team any night. I guess we’ll just have to take it one game at a time from here on out.

baseballfan Wrote:The teams we play that are coming up, we would be lucky if we win 3 of the remaning games

It is a brutal schedule, and winning only 3 games is feasible but I’m more optimistic than that.
Congrats UGA.
but Alfus------Tubby recruited those players----and brings them in and out of the game----make excuses for him all you want----but the buck stops with him !!!
firetubbyplease! Wrote:but Alfus------Tubby recruited those players----and brings them in and out of the game----make excuses for him all you want----but the buck stops with him !!!

I know who recruited the players, and I know what this team is capable of doing which showed in the 1st half, and during the entire South Carolina team. I just feel as if this team is struggling to find an identity on offense.

I know it starts and begins with the coach, but I'm going to let the season play out before I conclude that Tubby is useless. If they keep playing like this, it may be time for a change, but I'll see how the rest of the season goes first.
mcfan1 Wrote:After this, I am done with Kentucky basketball.

Buh bye.
I know that there are still a few game left but I still have made up my mine tubby needs to go. I just dont see him taking UK any place soon. I think its time for a new coach at UK
Wasn't that the same comment made last year??? I sincerely hope you're right and Tubby can right the ship and make a good season and a serious run in the NCAAs---I dont want to see UK lose just for the sake of getting rid of a coach. It's just getting frustrating when you consider they have already lost to 2 teams in the Eastern div. of the SEC-----with two more games against Vandy and Georgia---not to mention Florida and Tenn. Plus those teams in the western div. (LSU, Bama, et al). At this point UK will do well to be 3rd or 4th in the Eastern Div.
firetubbyplease! Wrote:Wasn't that the same comment made last year??? I sincerely hope you're right and Tubby can right the ship and make a good season and a serious run in the NCAAs---I dont want to see UK lose just for the sake of getting rid of a coach. It's just getting frustrating when you consider they have already lost to 2 teams in the Eastern div. of the SEC-----with two more games against Vandy and Georgia---not to mention Florida and Tenn. Plus those teams in the western div. (LSU, Bama, et al). At this point UK will do well to be 3rd or 4th in the Eastern Div.
Nice Post
firetubbyplease! Wrote:Wasn't that the same comment made last year??? I sincerely hope you're right and Tubby can right the ship and make a good season and a serious run in the NCAAs---I dont want to see UK lose just for the sake of getting rid of a coach. It's just getting frustrating when you consider they have already lost to 2 teams in the Eastern div. of the SEC-----with two more games against Vandy and Georgia---not to mention Florida and Tenn. Plus those teams in the western div. (LSU, Bama, et al). At this point UK will do well to be 3rd or 4th in the Eastern Div.

I know this team has the potential. Like I said I guess we'll just have to see where the season takes us from here.
baseballfan Wrote:I know that there are still a few game left but I still have made up my mine tubby needs to go. I just dont see him taking UK any place soon. I think its time for a new coach at UK

And I'm sure you'll make a difference in saying so. Rolleyes
They will make the NCAA's mark it down.

The selection process sometimes looks at fans, amount of money generated and CBS
would love to see a Duke Uk match up even if its early.
Plus its only 2 losses and Lofton being out should help.

Don't give up on them yet.
Over the last 10 years Kentucky has won on the road very regularly and sometimes by large margins.
I never GIVE UP on UK. I have watched them for as long as I can remember. I have watched or listened to every game for 25+ years. Will be a UK fan for life. Just very FRUSTRATED
firetubbyplease! Wrote:I never GIVE UP on UK. I have watched them for as long as I can remember. I have watched or listened to every game for 25+ years. Will be a UK fan for life. Just very FRUSTRATED
Try taking midol or a long hot bath.hehehe just pokin fun at you firetubbyplease
UK will make the tournament, but this is UK, making the tournament is not enough.
This team displayed the killer instinct of a butterfly last night. They must have watched a Lifetime movie at the half or something.
I knew the Bulldogs would play them tough and give them more of a game than what they would be expecting!!!IMO the Wildcats will lose at least 5 more games this season.They just don't have it right now maybe next year??If they do make the NCAA Tournament they will be exiting very early!!!
back to back losses, What??
The sad thing is that a lot are jumping ship, because many are not pleased with UK basketball and the phase that it is currently in. Uk struggles in all of the big games anymore. UK won many of those in the past. Great job Georgia!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I will never jump ship, I was just mad about the game when I said that, but UK has done a complete 180 over the past 5-6 years.
i think their problem is that they are seriously one of, if not THE softest team in the SEC..they are flat out not aggressive enough, and teams like Georgia just beat and bang teams like that to death. Theres clearly an abundance of talent on that team, but until they get the least bit aggressive, they will not be able to play with several teams in their own conference.