Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Princess Dianna
It must be close to the anniversary date of Princess Dianna's car accident because REELZ has had stories about her all weekend.

I watched a couple of them, and there are a number of folks that are totally convinced that she was murdered.

Anybody else have a juicy theory???
Read a lot about this over the years. Can't understand why it took them hours to get her to the hospital.
Yep, and how about the vehement denial of another car being involved! Right up until they found the white paint!!
I have no idea. My only story is back in the day when the British newspaper, The London Mirror, printed the photos of Princess Diana that were secretly taken by the gym owner where she working out, I happened to be in Joseph Beth Book Sellers in Lexington. At the time and they carried newspapers from different countries. I saw a copy of this particular London Mirror. So, I bought it. I was curious because this story, like many about the royal couple, was all over the news. When I got back to my friends apartment and looked at it, I was disappointed. Keep in mind I was around 20 year-old back then. So, please don't judge me. BTW, I still have that newspaper.

Getting back to the question of was Princess Diana and her boyfriend murdered? I have no idea, but if I were guessing, I think it was an accident. The driver was drunk and driving at an extremely high rate of speed trying to evade the paparazzi when he wrecked. That is a dangerous combination.
Well, the driver's habit was to drink and drink a LOT. If I was going to attempt an accidental murder, this would be the best way to do it.

Keep in mind that I love thinking about conspiracies.

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Well, the driver's habit was to drink and drink a LOT. If I was going to attempt an accidental murder, this would be the best way to do it.

Keep in mind that I love thinking about conspiracies.

Wink

I never would have thought about that. That would have been the perfect time to commit the murder. Granny Bear, remind me to stay on your good side.
:Thumbs: