Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Streak
A lot of people questioned Brock breaking the streak (me included) when it first happened.

Coming off of a UFC victory against a top 10 heavyweight in the world, Lesnar may be the biggest monster ever booked.

Now that we've had a few years to see it play out - Do you guys think it was the right decision?
Honestly I wanted monster Kane (the same one that debuted at bad blood) to end the streak but after seeing Lesnar perform in the ring and octagon, I think it was the right move. I also heard that Taker asked Brock to end it.
Breaking The Undertaker's streak & getting a win in the UFC in the same year would have been insane.

I was expecting for Lesnar to come out to his WWE theme... was bummed when I heard Enter Sandman.

Too bad Brock wasn't the WWE champion.... seeing the WWE championship belt on a UFC PPV would have sent that belt in to another dimension.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I doubt Taker asked anyone to end the streak, but I imagine he approved of Brock being the one to end it.

If Kane ended the streak, it would have been a waste because he couldn't have built any momentum from it. Brock did that, but I wonder if they would have let Bray do it (and book him strong afterward) that it would have been a good decision.

The only reason I suggest that is because I think they could have (maybe) built Brock up to where he is now without Taker's streak.