Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Co. resident to sing the National Anthem at GOP National Convention
Johnson Co. native (and my wife's cousin), Marlana VanHoose is scheduled to sing the National Anthem, Monday July 18, at the GOP National Convention.
Well that's pretty cool!!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Johnson Co. native (and my wife's cousin), Marlana VanHoose is scheduled to sing the National Anthem, Monday July 18, at the GOP National Convention.

You going to the convention Bob?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You going to the convention Bob?

They said the only way they would let me speak was if I brought Urban Sombrero with me.

We both know how that would play out, don't we?
Bob Seger Wrote:They said the only way they would let me speak was if I brought Urban Sombrero with me.

Confusednicker:

And congrats Marlana!!
Move over Loretta Lynn & Chris Stapleton........

Marlana Vanhoose is ON FIRE right now!!!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats Bob :1: that's pretty awesome
Bob Seger Wrote:They said the only way they would let me speak was if I brought Urban Sombrero with me.

Boy, that would be something, wouldn't it?

Me, the All-American type guy who loves Mom, baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet walking into the convention hall with Barack Obama's #1 supporter......:biggrin:
I'm watching CBS Morning News, and Marlana started to practice. LOL She even drowned out Gayle King!!!

Sounded great, too!
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm watching CBS Morning News, and Marlana started to practice. LOL She even drowned out Gayle King!!!

Sounded great, too!

You'd never think there could be that much voice coming out of such a little girl..
Congratulations, but also prayers for safety!
What a great job little Miss Vanhoose did last night!
Marlana Vanhoose is awesome. :Cheerlead