Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paul Manfort Resigns from Trump Campaign
Manafort Resigns
And Russia keeps hacking our media and politicians. Yet these Republicans think its great. Treasonous hacks.
catdoggy Wrote:And Russia keeps hacking our media and politicians. Yet these Republicans think its great. Treasonous hacks.

That's because the Dems are too ignorant to listen to reason. Republicans have been trying to tell them the world is still a dangerous place since the fall of the USSR. But the bleeding heart liberals have been just too overcome with love and trust for the Russians and the Iranians to accept that. Ever ask why the RNC has never been hit, but the DNC gets nailed every other day? It's because the Dems are too stupid and naïve to accept reality.

What's so hilarious is if the Dems and the Ruskies are such big buds, why did they turn over the hacked emails that exposed the reaming the DNC gave to old Bernie. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:That's because the Dems are too ignorant to listen to reason. Republicans have been trying to tell them the world is still a dangerous place since the fall of the USSR. But the bleeding heart liberals have been just too overcome with love and trust for the Russians and the Iranians to accept that. Ever ask why the RNC has never been hit, but the DNC gets nailed every other day? It's because the Dems are too stupid and naïve to accept reality.

What's so hilarious is if the Dems and the Ruskies are such big buds, why did they turn over the hacked emails that exposed the reaming the DNC gave to old Bernie. :hilarious:

You didn't state one single fact. No matter how many times you echo outright lies it doesn't make them true.
TheRealThing Wrote:That's because the Dems are too ignorant to listen to reason. Republicans have been trying to tell them the world is still a dangerous place since the fall of the USSR. But the bleeding heart liberals have been just too overcome with love and trust for the Russians and the Iranians to accept that. Ever ask why the RNC has never been hit, but the DNC gets nailed every other day? It's because the Dems are too stupid and naïve to accept reality.

I seem to remember that DJT sort of spoke of ol' Vladdy Putin as a person to admire.
catdoggy Wrote:You didn't state one single fact. No matter how many times you echo outright lies it doesn't make them true.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I seem to remember that DJT sort of spoke of ol' Vladdy Putin as a person to admire.

The truth hurts in this case doesn't it? One of these days you guys are going to snap out of it. I don't know if that day will be after you realize your party sold you out or not, but unfortunately, the 'after' option is the more likely to occur.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The truth hurts in this case doesn't it? One of these days you guys are going to snap out of it. I don't know if that day will be after you realize your party sold you out or not, but unfortunately, the 'after' option is the more likely to occur.

The wall just got 5 feet shorter.
catdoggy Wrote:You didn't state one single fact. No matter how many times you echo outright lies it doesn't make them true.

Every word is true. Who'd you used to be there catdog? This isn't your first time on the forum is it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The truth hurts in this case doesn't it? One of these days you guys are going to snap out of it. I don't know if that day will be after you realize your party sold you out or not, but unfortunately, the 'after' option is the more likely to occur.

What? DJT likes ol' Vladdy Putin. He said so. Now, Ol' Vladdy doesn't like HRC, which kind of makes a lot of you fellers in his buddy column. (Tongue in cheek)
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What? DJT likes ol' Vladdy Putin. He said so. Now, Ol' Vladdy doesn't like HRC, which kind of makes a lot of you fellers in his buddy column. (Tongue in cheek)

Well, old Vlad is certainly making a monkey out of Obama right now. So are his new buddies in Iran. An Iranian warplane buzzed one our ships within the past 24 hours and I guess Obama told them to just wave. Frankly, I wish Trump and the Joint Chiefs were already reviewing the rules of engagement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, old Vlad is certainly making a monkey out of Obama right now. So are his new buddies in Iran. An Iranian warplane buzzed one our ships within the past 24 hours and I guess Obama told them to just wave. Frankly, I wish Trump and the Joint Chiefs were already reviewing the rules of engagement.

I'm going to start ignoring you if you don't start using truths. 4 Iranian boats. Not a warplane. Its really not hard to look these things up.
catdoggy Wrote:I'm going to start ignoring you if you don't start using truths. 4 Iranian boats. Not a warplane. Its really not hard to look these things up.

Dobbs reported a warplane, today. I don't lie.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Dobbs reported a warplane, today. I don't lie.

That's just not true. You're not fazed by even the smallest of facts. Its astounding.
catdoggy Wrote:I'm going to start ignoring you if you don't start using truths. 4 Iranian boats. Not a warplane. Its really not hard to look these things up.

What are you, like in 5th grade or something?

Do you really think that anybody would give a rats ass whether you ignored them or not.

What a moron!!

:eyeroll:
catdoggy Wrote:And Russia keeps hacking our media and politicians. Yet these Republicans think its great. Treasonous hacks.

Yeah, well I can see why you wouldn't want all of your corrupt heros to be exposed for the crooks that they really are.Confusednicker:
catdoggy Wrote:That's just not true. You're not fazed by even the smallest of facts. Its astounding.

Fine, if you insist maybe it was boats. Still, Iran is trying to run the US Navy out of the Persian Gulf agreed? And Ogutless, is letting it all go down while at the same time shoving billions of dollars at them. Not to mention that after they just got paid a hefty ransom, and a 1.3 billion payment for who knows what, they jumped up and kidnapped 3 more Americans in Baghdad. That is what is astounding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Fine, if you insist maybe it was boats. Still, Iran is trying to run the US Navy out of the Persian Gulf agreed? And Ogutless, is letting it all go down while at the same time shoving billions of dollars at them. Not to mention that after they just got paid a hefty ransom, and a 1.3 billion payment for who knows what, they jumped up and kidnapped 3 more Americans in Baghdad. That is what is astounding.

Now, I would like for our liberal satan worshipers to answer this one.

Obama's explanation for sending the $400 million in ransom as cash is because it could not be wired directly to the Iranians because the United States does NOT have banking relations with Iran, So, sending a check would be impossible..

Not get this, exactly 2 days after the ransom money was paid, 13 separate installments of $999 million was WIRED to the Iranians..

I thought our liar in chief just said we didn't have banking relations with Iran?

Obama will go down in history as the biggest liar of any president who has ever served in the White House....However, he will play second fiddle to that distinction if the Hilderbeast happens to make it in.
Smh... Birds of a feather...
Bob Seger Wrote:What are you, like in 5th grade or something?

Do you really think that anybody would give a rats ass whether you ignored them or not.

What a moron!!

:eyeroll:

Congratulations.
catdoggy Wrote:Smh... Birds of a feather...

It was a lie...Was it not?

Give us the spin then.
catdoggy Wrote:Congratulations.

Congratulations because I pegged it?

Ah shucks, that's not necessary.
catdoggy Wrote:Smh... Birds of a feather...

Why yes...Hillary and Obama certainly are.
Being as you act like some criminal or thug, I'm sure you realize ransom is paid before a prisoner release. Or is this another lie liberals made up?
TheRealThing Wrote:Fine, if you insist maybe it was boats. Still, Iran is trying to run the US Navy out of the Persian Gulf agreed? And Ogutless, is letting it all go down while at the same time shoving billions of dollars at them. Not to mention that after they just got paid a hefty ransom, and a 1.3 billion payment for who knows what, they jumped up and kidnapped 3 more Americans in Baghdad. That is what is astounding.

Not a maybe. It in fact was boats. Patrol boats are just a smudge different than an Iranian warplane.
catdoggy Wrote:Being as you act like some criminal or thug, I'm sure you realize ransom is paid before a prisoner release. Or is this another lie liberals made up?

And that is exactly what happened, wuss boy...They held the hostage plane on the ground until the money arrived...I guess you missed the hostage personal accounts of what happened?

Or just plain can't bring yourself to admit that you are the one who is the fool here?
Have a blessed night.
catdoggy Wrote:Have a blessed night.

Oh, I can assure you that I will...