Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump supporter starter pack
Things could be worse, he could've went to the DNC begging for money like Cruz did. Trump isn't perfect but I'll take him over that sniveling little man any day. I guess it's all Muh Christianity, and Muh principles and Muh constitution unless you don't vote for him, then it's to he!! with all that. So much for that guy. He's toast.
luke skywalker Wrote:Things could be worse, he could've went to the DNC begging for money like Cruz did. Trump isn't perfect but I'll take him over that sniveling little man any day. I guess it's all Muh Christianity, and Muh principles and Muh constitution unless you don't vote for him, then it's to he!! with all that. So much for that guy. He's toast.

You vote for Donald Trump and you're on here lecturing me over principles.... :lmao:

Put the Jack Daniels down man. Just say no.
Nope I never lectured you at all. Your beliefs, your decision to vote for whomever you want. I'm sure Hillary and the unborn are glad your conscious will be clear. Bigger question I would worry about is how will the only man that matters view your vote, but again, that's your decision and none of my business. You could always be like Cruz and go to the dems for guidance Confusednicker:
You voted Trump and now you're lecturing me on the unborn?

So you don't like Cruz and taking out George Pataki there are quite a few more pro-life candidates you could've chose from, most if not all that would've done more for the pro-life movement.

You are the one that needs to examine your conscience. Confusednicker: Make sure to do what all the other Trump supporters do and go to his Twitter page to get the next one-liner. Oh wait, he doesn't do that for the pro-life movement.
luke skywalker Wrote:Nope I never lectured you at all. Your beliefs, your decision to vote for whomever you want. I'm sure Hillary and the unborn are glad your conscious will be clear. Bigger question I would worry about is how will the only man that matters view your vote, but again, that's your decision and none of my business. You could always be like Cruz and go to the dems for guidance Confusednicker:

I guess he could vote for known holy man Donald Trump. Really? This is your ploy? "Donald Trump: God's man"?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I guess he could vote for known holy man Donald Trump. Really? This is your ploy? "Donald Trump: God's man"?
Totally went over your head. Move along
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I guess he could vote for known holy man Donald Trump. Really? This is your ploy? "Donald Trump: God's man"?

We still haven't heard a peep out of them about the Muslim prayer and promotion of transgender rights at the RNC.
luke skywalker Wrote:Totally went over your head. Move along

Haha...I'll let you in on a little secret...It doesn't take much for that.
WideRight05 Wrote:You voted Trump and now you're lecturing me on the unborn?

So you don't like Cruz and taking out George Pataki there are quite a few more pro-life candidates you could've chose from, most if not all that would've done more for the pro-life movement.

You are the one that needs to examine your conscience. Confusednicker: Make sure to do what all the other Trump supporters do and go to his Twitter page to get the next one-liner. Oh wait, he doesn't do that for the pro-life movement.
So it begs the question, you really only have two people with a shot at winning. Hillary or Trump. Since you enjoy making fun of Trump supporters I'm assuming you're voting for Hillary? Since you know, only one of those two can win why would you waste a vote on anyone else? Again, it's just to make yourself feel better. Also, why would you make a thread downing anyone that votes for Trump? Is that your contribution to stopping abortion and gay marriage? Since obviously voting to stop it won't be your thing Confusednicker:

It's pretty simple really, Hillary will keep those two things the way they are. Trump at least has given us a good list of judges to look at. That's more than we can say about her.
luke skywalker Wrote:So it begs the question, you really only have two people with a shot at winning. Hillary or Trump. Since you enjoy making fun of Trump supporters I'm assuming you're voting for Hillary? Since you know, only one of those two can win why would you waste a vote on anyone else? Again, it's just to make yourself feel better. Also, why would you make a thread downing anyone that votes for Trump? Is that your contribution to stopping abortion and gay marriage? Since obviously voting to stop it won't be your thing Confusednicker:

It's pretty simple really, Hillary will keep those two things the way they are. Trump at least has given us a good list of judges to look at. That's more than we can say about her.

You support Trump in the primary and once again you go lecture mode on me regarding abortion and gay "marriage." You supporting him is more of a contribution than I will make to either movement.
Bob Seger Wrote:Haha...I'll let you in on a little secret...It doesn't take much for that.

It amuses me how you folks lecture and pontificate and fall all over yourselves about abortion and gay rights, believing, I guess, the rest of the world has no record of Donald Trump's own "on the record" on those issues. It's cool that you prefer Trump to Hillary Clinton, but spare us the sanctimonious verbage.
WideRight05 Wrote:We still haven't heard a peep out of them about the Muslim prayer and promotion of transgender rights at the RNC.
Do we not have Muslim Republicans? Are you Xenaphobic also? I gotta be honest here, I know some Muslim people that would stand and fight beside you for this country and the rights afforded us. Is there something I don't know about that says you have to be a white Christian to be a republican? Yikes. And you talk about Trump supporters.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It amuses me how you folks lecture and pontificate and fall all over yourselves about abortion and gay rights, believing, I guess, the rest of the world has no record of Donald Trump's own "on the record" on those issues. It's cool that you prefer Trump to Hillary Clinton, but spare us the sanctimonious verbage.
No one is making you read it. This conversation has tied into previous discussions on here, that back button will take you out if you want.
luke skywalker Wrote:No one is making you read it. This conversation has tied into previous discussions on here, that back button will take you out if you want.

Ah, the "love 'er or leave 'er" virulent strain. Donald Trump can hardly be regarded as a standard bearer for evangelicals. Again, it's cool to prefer him to HRC, but the sanctimonious stuff? Please.
luke skywalker Wrote:Do we not have Muslim Republicans? Are you Xenaphobic also? I gotta be honest here, I know some Muslim people that would stand and fight beside you for this country and the rights afforded us. Is there something I don't know about that says you have to be a white Christian to be a republican? Yikes. And you talk about Trump supporters.

Xenophobic? Are you pretending to be a Trump supporter? Because that's what you would read from an Obama or Hillary supporter.

You're lecturing me on all this and now you expose yourself as a Hillary supporter. Confusednicker:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, the "love 'er or leave 'er" virulent strain. Donald Trump can hardly be regarded as a standard bearer for evangelicals. Again, it's cool to prefer him to HRC, but the sanctimonious stuff? Please.
You are still missing the point. Not one person has said he is the standard bearer for evangelicals. Again, if you don't want to read it then don't.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It amuses me how you folks lecture and pontificate and fall all over yourselves about abortion and gay rights, believing, I guess, the rest of the world has no record of Donald Trump's own "on the record" on those issues. It's cool that you prefer Trump to Hillary Clinton, but spare us the sanctimonious verbage.

Wow!!!

You mean to tell me that you got all of that out of those few little words that I typed?...That's amazing!!..It doesn't have anything at all to do with anything I said, but impressive little rant, nonetheless....:notworthy

Wonder what you could come up with if I actually wrote a whole paragraph about something? I'll bet it would rival War and Peace.
WideRight05 Wrote:Xenophobic? Are you pretending to be a Trump supporter? Because that's what you would read from an Obama or Hillary supporter.

You're lecturing me on all this and now you expose yourself as a Hillary supporter. Confusednicker:
Don't deflect the question. What's your problem with Muslim Republicans?
luke skywalker Wrote:You are still missing the point. Not one person has said he is the standard bearer for evangelicals. Again, if you don't want to read it then don't.

But, to teapot spout and spout about the horrible secular liberals and their horrible, brimstoned souls regarding gay rights and abortion, then to lecture folks like "Hoot Gibson" for not supporting Trump, when HG pointed out Trump's "on the record" regarding those issues? Once again, it's cool to favor Donald Trump over HRC, but all that other blather is a bit much.
I prefer to give Trump a chance to prove he will oppose abortion rights as he says. We know Hillary will only make the situation worse so, this idea that both of them will be the same could never be proven this side of a Trump Presidency.

This whole conversation looks over the fact that of the administrations following Reagan, the only Republicans to occupy the White House were both named Bush. W. is the guy who solved the dilemma for liberals on how to adequately frame an argument in favor of accepting illegal immigrants when he said they only do jobs Americans refuse to do. The Dems looked at each other in amazement and the gates were thrown open.

One would not have to be a vetted evangelical to know abortion is wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:But, to teapot spout and spout about the horrible secular liberals and their horrible, brimstoned souls regarding gay rights and abortion, then to lecture folks like "Hoot Gibson" for not supporting Trump, when HG pointed out Trump's "on the record" regarding those issues? Once again, it's cool to favor Donald Trump over HRC, but all that other blather is a bit much.
Then don't read it. That simple. I'll decide when something I say is a bit much. Thanks for your input though.
luke skywalker Wrote:Then don't read it. That simple. I'll decide when something I say is a bit much. Thanks for your input though.

It's a bit much. However, it's good to have a forum where you're free to say it, the sanctimonious nature of it notwithstanding.
luke skywalker Wrote:Don't deflect the question. What's your problem with Muslim Republicans?

I know it has to be hard as an exposed Hillary supporter....anything to change the topic!!

You're twisting my words more than Bill Clinton has twisted the panties of his interns. What's right about holding a Muslim prayer and the promotion of transgender rights in the party that is about promoting Christian values?
TheRealThing Wrote:I prefer to give Trump a chance to prove he will oppose abortion rights as he says. We know Hillary will only make the situation worse so, this idea that both of them will be the same could never be proven this side of a Trump Presidency.

This whole conversation looks over the fact that of the administrations following Reagan, the only Republicans to occupy the White House were both named Bush. W. is the guy who solved the dilemma for liberals on how to adequately frame an argument in favor of accepting illegal immigrants when he said they only do jobs Americans refuse to do. The Dems looked at each other in amazement and the gates were thrown open.

One would not have to be a vetted evangelical to know abortion is wrong.
That's my entire point. We know for a fact what Hillary will do, Trump has said he changed. A life event caused such change, so until he shows me otherwise I will give him that chance.
luke skywalker Wrote:That's my entire point. We know for a fact what Hillary will do, Trump has said he changed. A life event caused such change, so until he shows me otherwise I will give him that chance.

Fair enough, and I believe if Trump is elected President, he will seek to govern as a populist conservative, though he has only recently presented himself as one.
WideRight05 Wrote:I know it has to be hard as an exposed Hillary supporter....anything to change the topic!!

You're twisting my words more than Bill Clinton has twisted the panties of his interns. What's right about holding a Muslim prayer and the promotion of transgender rights in the party that is about promoting Christian values?
Not a Hillary supporter at all. I just needed clarification that only Christians can be Republicans. I guess the Muslim Republican Coalition that is pro-life, pro traditional marriage, and pro constitution should stay home then. I never twisted your words, I seen you questioning the prayer on another occasion and that's why I ask this question.
luke skywalker Wrote:Not a Hillary supporter at all. I just needed clarification that only Christians can be Republicans. I guess the Muslim Republican Coalition that is pro-life, pro traditional marriage, and pro constitution should stay home then. I never twisted your words, I seen you questioning the prayer on another occasion and that's why I ask this question.

No, you twisted my words and tried to use the Muslims to spin them. You're supporting Donald Trump and you actually call me xenophobic? :biglmao:

Or you're a Hillary supporter and you let one of her lines slip. :biggrin:
WideRight05 Wrote:No, you twisted my words and tried to use the Muslims to spin them. You're supporting Donald Trump and you actually call me xenophobic? :biglmao:

Or you're a Hillary supporter and you let one of her lines slip. :biggrin:
You said, "We still haven't heard a word from them about that Muslim prayer". What word do you want to hear? With you questioning the prayer, I just ask a simple question, never twisted any words.
luke skywalker Wrote:You said, "We still haven't heard a word from them about that Muslim prayer". What word do you want to hear? With you questioning the prayer, I just ask a simple question, never twisted any words.

Would you honestly have talked about that or the promotion of transgender rights had it not been for me bringing it up?

All you did was call me xenophobic. Quite ironic for a Hillary, I mean, a Trump supporter.