Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Raw
- First, they brought in jobbers to feed to Nia Jax and Strowman. That is a great way to build monsters without hurting other talent. I liked that Jax had the win locked up and picked up her opponent from the mat before the three count to punish her more.

- The announce tables got moved away from the ring. I don't like this move. It eliminates big spots with the tables and some interactions with the commentators and wrestlers (which may be what they are going for).

- Roman took a clean loss in the main event. No 50/50 stuff. No shenanigans. THEN he put over Balor afterwards.

- Interviews with wrestlers after matches are back. This puts an emphasis on what happens inside the ring instead of backstage segments.

None of these changes are new. It all looks like instead of reinventing the wheel, they are going back to the way things worked in the past. What are the odds?
Also... WWE Universal Champion is stupid.
zaga_fan Wrote:Also... WWE Universal Champion is stupid.

Yeah I don't this move at all. How is this gonna work? Are they gonna do away with the WWE Championship belt that Dean Ambrose currently has and just float the universal belt? If they are gonna keep it strictly on Raw then how is it a "universal" belt?
Strikeout King Wrote:Yeah I don't this move at all. How is this gonna work? Are they gonna do away with the WWE Championship belt that Dean Ambrose currently has and just float the universal belt? If they are gonna keep it strictly on Raw then how is it a "universal" belt?

Really?

World Champion
Universal Champion.