Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Voting Age be Raised to 25?
After months of watching all of these pathetically ignorant millennials (and reading Urban Sombrero's posts) being interviewed, I cant help but think that there is no way that anybody as stupid as this current generation is should be allowed to go into a booth and vote for someone who is the most powerful individual in the world. At least let them get through college away from these fruit loop professors to see what the real world is all about before allowing them to pull the trigger.

Thoughts?
Bob Seger Wrote:After months of watching all of these pathetically ignorant millennials (and reading Urban Sombrero's posts) being interviewed, I cant help but think that there is no way that anybody as stupid as this current generation is should be allowed to go into a booth and vote for someone who is the most powerful individual in the world. At least let them get through college away from these fruit loop professors to see what the real world is all about before allowing them to pull the trigger.

Thoughts?

From the rantings of the crotchety and irritable?
Nope, just from an honest one.
Bob Seger Wrote:After months of watching all of these pathetically ignorant millennials (and reading Urban Sombrero's posts) being interviewed, I cant help but think that there is no way that anybody as stupid as this current generation is should be allowed to go into a booth and vote for someone who is the most powerful individual in the world. At least let them get through college away from these fruit loop professors to see what the real world is all about before allowing them to pull the trigger.

Thoughts?

So, based on your years of accumulated wisdom, is it your considered opinion that going into a booth and selecting Donald Trump to be the "most powerful individual in the world" is smart?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So, based on your years of accumulated wisdom, is it your considered opinion that going into a booth and selecting Donald Trump to be the "most powerful individual in the world" is smart?

More so than voting for the "crooked" one..
Yes.
Bob Seger Wrote:More so than the corrupt one..

If HRC wins, it won't be because millenials are stupid. It will be because a once great party has been hijacked and steered off course (at least in this election cycle).
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If HRC wins, it won't be because millenials are stupid. It will be because a once great party has been hijacked and steered off course (at least in this election cycle).

Care to break that down a little farther?
Bob Seger Wrote:Care to break that down a little farther?

In my view, Donald Trump will lose on the first Tuesday in November, not a landslide, but not that close electoral college wise, in a year when Republicans should have won.