Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sanders Supporters to Stage Fart-In
Pinto beans, navy beans, pork n beans, lima beans etc etc are all being consumed in mass proportions by those Sanders' supporters who are still in Philadelphia.

Most of them left behind Sanders, who looked like a broken man to me, but some are still there.

They plan to pass as much gas as they can (stanking up the place), just as Hillary begins her acceptance speech.
This convention has been a crap show, so may as well smell like one as well..
I don't think they'll need to fart for people to smell them....
Ohhhhh!!!!!

:Shaking:
I thought that was what those guys on stage have been doing for the last 3 nights...You mean to tell me those were actual coherent thoughts being expressed in the form of words?

It's the exact same feeling you get when you read one of Urban Cowboy's posts.

Hmmm, well whatta ya know!!
Lot of hot air in this thread
Granny Bear Wrote:Pinto beans, navy beans, pork n beans, lima beans etc etc are all being consumed in mass proportions by those Sanders' supporters who are still in Philadelphia.

Most of them left behind Sanders, who looked like a broken man to me, but some are still there.

They plan to pass as much gas as they can (stanking up the place), just as Hillary begins her acceptance speech.
Talked to a friend of mine that is up there Just to stream the demonstrations. He said they didn't need to have a fart-in because they already stink so bad. He's had some great footage, especially when they broke the fence down last night. According to what they told him they are going to try and rush inside and do a citizen arrest on Hillary. Things could be fun to watch tonight. I personally hope they can make it thru on National TV since the media is so bias they won't show everything. It's been hilarious watching this bunch.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Lot of hot air in this thread

lol, yeah...kinda reminds you of an Urban cowboy post, doesn't it?
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, yeah...kinda reminds you of an Urban cowboy post, doesn't it?

There's enough methane in BS to blow this thread to kingdom come.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Talked to a friend of mine that is up there Just to stream the demonstrations. He said they didn't need to have a fart-in because they already stink so bad. He's had some great footage, especially when they broke the fence down last night. According to what they told him they are going to try and rush inside and do a citizen arrest on Hillary. Things could be fun to watch tonight. I personally hope they can make it thru on National TV since the media is so bias they won't show everything. It's been hilarious watching this bunch.

The media are slime. Imagine what they'd be saying about Trump if they had emails which proved the RNC manipulated his nomination? Let alone sundry FBI probes/investigations, Benghazi, the Arab Spring (especially Syria), Russian expansionism, and lastly the pièce de résistance, which is the NATO key state of Turkey going rogue and chumming up with Putin.

They'll come out of this claiming unparalleled unity and brotherly love from it's national namesake, the city of Philadelphia.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, yeah...kinda reminds you of an Urban cowboy post, doesn't it?

LOL, does he have a flame spread rating?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, does he have a flame spread rating?

BS is better on a garden than flame. However, flame is better to sterilize after BS gets on a surface.