Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville track TODAY
Today is the begining of the pikeville track season.... good luck
expect another dominating performance put on by the men and women of maroon
Yesterday, the first day of the 2005 track season, I thought I at a daycare, not a High School track practice. I hope Mimms runs off the little kids...They may be important for future track at PHS but as for now, they just get in the way.
i think if pikeville track wants to go far they need brian elkins to step up..hes a great athlete, but shows signs of being distracted easily.
why would they need him to step up? For what?
Elkins is an athlete, and when shown his full potential he can really make a difference, no matter what team he is on (football, soccer, track)
i agree totally
i never saw elkins as a track runner.... but i guess he could be...
pikeville has a lot of up coming stars hahaha
i haven't seen elkin's run in track
but i've heard that he's quite good

so let's see the potential he shows this year

Good Luck Panthers
Pikeville's going far is going to have little to do with brian elkins stepping up. the whole team needs to function as one and need to put all personal egos aside. alot of people out there are trying to compete within the team and not worrying about competition against other schools. they need to work together to achieve the ultimate goal, a state championship
I totally agree Rondo, track is a team sport, and to achieve a state championship, we must work as a team
yeah brian elkin$ is a very good pole vaulter ive seen him vault
Tongue
Hey this track season I heard they had this girl named Candice Ward and shes supposed to be awesome at discus and shot....is this true?
Yea p-ville track is goign to be excellent this year , male and female..........for the girls pikeville has alysa cline , bailey joyce, anne sydney francico for runers, erica newsome for hurdles, many good distance runners and ericka cecil as the highjumper
boys have jon perry, chase huffman , tim champlin....it cant go wrong!
o and who can forget elkins and jones.....yea candice ward is a pretty ok thrower , also kylie schmidt will be joining the pikevile track team, she is incredably fast, along with cline and joyce and francisco........cecil as the jumper, newsome for hurdles..
and who can forget steven jones...what an athlete
so what event does elkins and jones do?
theyre both really good pole vaulters
not only does jones pole vault, he long jumps as well. (placing 2nd at indoor state)
I thought Jones got 1st in the indoor meet
Jones got first in pole vault and second in long jump at Mason Dixon.
wuts the best 100 meter time in the state exactly....?
I heard about this one girl..i think her name is Sally...i heard she was outstanding in track.
sally roberts? yea shes great...
but she goes to shelby valley not pikeville...
she won the girls 200 meter and came 5th in long jump at our last meet though
How will Kylie have time when she is in softball season? Don't the time schedules run at the same time?
She comes after the softball games to run the distnace events ehich are held later in the evening so its not a bif confliction with schedules