Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could JFK Fit in the Modern Democratic Party?
Seeing that you have to be a full fledged wacko to be a democrat in good standing in this current democratic party, where could someone like him fit in?
Well the family fortune was made in bootlegging and JFK was a serial adulterer, but he is a big-time credit to the current gang of Dems.
Bob Seger Wrote:Seeing that you have to be a full fledged wacko to be a democrat in good standing in this current democratic party, where could someone like him fit in?

"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

John F. Kennedy

vs

Give me Free Stuff
jetpilot Wrote:Well the family fortune was made in bootlegging and JFK was a serial adulterer, but he is a big-time credit to the current gang of Dems.

I was never a fan of JFK or any of the Kennedy clan for that matter, (I detest the whole bunch) but pick6 hit on what I was getting at...

My point was that his democratic world back in the day is a far cry from the communist resembling and satanic party that it has now become.
Neither party remotely resembles what it was when I was a young voter, IMO.
Granny Bear Wrote:Neither party remotely resembles what it was when I was a young voter, IMO.

Warren G. Harding era?

Were you one of Warren's Warriors?:biggrin:
JFK would be an outcast in today's Democrat Party. In fact, I would say he would even be considered right leaning, when compared to RINO's like John McCain and Paul Ryan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Warren G. Harding era?

Were you one of Warren's Warriors?:biggrin:

Unlike you, I cannot remember the Warren G Harding era!!!

Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:JFK would be an outcast in today's Democrat Party. In fact, I would say he would even be considered right leaning, when compared to RINO's like John McCain and Paul Ryan.

Kennedy fought Communism....This democratic party embraces it.
Bob Seger Wrote:Kennedy fought Communism....This democratic party embraces it.

Very good point. There are many critically impactful things such as our apparent lapse into communism which are not even being mentioned, much less reported on. And the thing about that which defies understanding is the fact that so many baby boomers, who know better BTW, will vote Democrat again.

Should Hillary be elected, I don't know exactly how long it will take for US standing in this world to completely lapse into oblivion. But it will. And though we have seen an explosion of civil riot and anarchy under the Obama Administration, I believe domestic lawlessness will erupt under a Clinton Presidency and things will change dramatically for the worse for everybody. Meanwhile, we will continue our slide militarily, financially, and despite all the talk to the contrary, educationally. But the thing that escapes mention are the coming soaring prices.

ObamaCare costs, long held at bay by delays for the sake of elections, will finally after this November 8th be released like an evil flood which will cripple middle class households, but that is only the beginning. High energy costs are going to be the real economy killer and the spin-off affects will see people now living in blissful ignorance, rising each day to face new horrors just to eke out a miserably base existence. What was Phil Collins saying in that song again?

She calls out to the man on the street
'Sir, can you help me?
It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?'

Oh think twice, it's another day for you and me in paradise."

God provided us with all the energy resources we would ever need. Coal, crude oil, natural gas, iron ore, lumber, water, all are found a plentiful bounty in the ground beneath our feet. Not only do they sustain us, they provide the basis for our economy in jobs, innovation, exports, and infrastructure. But as the Scripture suggests, man in his arrogance professed himself to be wise but became fools. How big a fool does it take to turn his back on that which sustains his very existence? I mean, it's one thing to for Hillary and the legions of rabid chipmunks to go completely around the bend, it was always after all, their destiny. But, if they successfully enlist the support of the very electorate of which their policies will destroy, that to me will herald the end of the Republic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And you think Reagan would fit into this new aged Republican party? Give me a break.