Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM gets 100 Million @ from liberal foundation.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...eral-foun/

Its time to get serious about that Texas secession movement!
By all means, go. And take the rest of the bigoted Republican party with you! Trump can be yalls king.
Nothing like a good unbiased story from the Washington Times. lol

And Texas is more than welcome to do what they need to do. Nothing more American than succession after all.
No surprise here. Liberals are already helping Iran and ISIS all they can.
^^That's for sure. From Pick6's article; "In doing so, however, the foundations have aligned themselves with the staunch left-wing platform of the Movement for Black Lives, which unveiled a policy agenda shortly after the fund was announced accusing Israel of being an “apartheid state” guilty of “genocide.” But Trump's rhetoric is supposedly the quintessential example of dangerous hate speak. :please:

The lunacy is so routine and widespread, even the 'objective' media have become desensitized to it. In fact, to my knowledge only Lou Dobbs has put things into proper perspective, and his statement on our state of affairs was voiced only last night. According to Dobbs, this election is very likely this nation's last chance at redemption. If you will recall, I have said the same thing. None the less, if one believes the 'weighted polling', America stands poised to put the evil step mommy of all liberals back in the White House.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^That's for sure. From Pick6's article; "In doing so, however, the foundations have aligned themselves with the staunch left-wing platform of the Movement for Black Lives, which unveiled a policy agenda shortly after the fund was announced accusing Israel of being an “apartheid state” guilty of “genocide.” But Trump's rhetoric is supposedly the quintessential example of dangerous hate speak. :please:

The lunacy is so routine and widespread, even the 'objective' media have become desensitized to it. In fact, to my knowledge only Lou Dobbs has put things into proper perspective, and his statement on our state of affairs was voiced only last night. According to Dobbs, this election is very likely this nation's last chance at redemption. If you will recall, I have said the same thing. None the less, if one believes the 'weighted polling', America stands poised to put the evil step mommy of all liberals back in the White House.
Lou Dobbs has strong opinions. That is a fact - and that is about as close to a fact as our resident name dropper gets. :biglmao:

[Image: http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/11/1178c6363...13e49d.jpg]
Didn't take long for the resident Democrat activist to respond.
"This election is America's last chance at redemption."

➡ It is news to me that, in the New Testament, redemption is offered to nations, or that any nation is given everlasting life. God's "nation" is currently scattered to the four ends of the earth, existing as a remnant upon the earth. I do not see in the NT the hyper nationalism of so many posters on this site borne out. We are to pray for our leaders, pray for peace and order, expect persecution, be thankful for unmolested freedom to worship.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"This election is America's last chance at redemption."

➡ It is news to me that, in the New Testament, redemption is offered to nations, or that any nation is given everlasting life. God's "nation" is currently scattered to the four ends of the earth, existing as a remnant upon the earth. I do not see in the NT the hyper nationalism of so many posters on this site borne out. We are to pray for our leaders, pray for peace and order, expect persecution, be thankful for unmolested freedom to worship.

Here's some more news then. The time in which we live is known as the age of grace. There are many souls added daily to His kingdom right now attributable to the work of the true Church.

The remnant is in reference to the Jew, who has steadfastly (as a nation) rejected Christ as Messiah from His time here on earth until this day.
But even though Israel has rejected Him as Lord, towards the end there will be an awakening and there will be a remnant of the Jews saved; Romans 9:27 (KJV)
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Revelation 12:13-14 (KJV)
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

There is no remnant relative to the gentile nations, and the age of the dispensation of grace is coming to an end. Only Israel can expect remnant status and they have and will pay dearly for that distinction by way of war and a determined antichrist with an obsession to kill every last one of them. The Church is to pray for the leaders of their respective countries, and there is no claim to special conditions which may be afforded to them based on nationality. There are no favors outside of the belief in, and the Lordship of Christ. Hyper nationalism would be one thing and I don't see where it is necessarily a bad thing. Borderless nations on the other hand, aspiring toward globalism and the one world government which is to be headed up by only one man with total autonomy, whom the Bible identifies as the antichrist, is quite another.

I'm not even saying there is much we can really do about it. I believe it is inevitable and according to God's timetable. What I have been saying is if the people of this land once again choose a leader whose only virtue is the promise of more free goodies, it is very likely we are farther along in that timetable than the vast majority would like to think. In my opinion the Great Tribulation could start any day now. And I'm saying that if the people reject the free goodies in favor of a return to traditional conservative values, especially in recognizing the sovereignty of God, then maybe we are going down the drain is not quite as imminent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
catdoggy Wrote:By all means, go. And take the rest of the bigoted Republican party with you! Trump can be yalls king.

Motley Wrote:Nothing like a good unbiased story from the Washington Times. lol

And Texas is more than welcome to do what they need to do. Nothing more American than succession after all.

Hoot Gibson Wrote:Lou Dobbs has strong opinions. That is a fact - and that is about as close to a fact as our resident name dropper gets. :biglmao:

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"This election is America's last chance at redemption."

The Hillary Clinton dream team.
They're like the female Ghostbusters.
TheRealThing Wrote:Here's some more news then. The time in which we live is known as the age of grace. There are many souls added daily to His kingdom right now attributable to the work of the true Church.

The remnant is in reference to the Jew, who has steadfastly (as a nation) rejected Christ as Messiah from His time here on earth until this day.
But even though Israel has rejected Him as Lord, towards the end there will be an awakening and there will be a remnant of the Jews saved; Romans 9:27 (KJV)
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:
Revelation 12:13-14 (KJV)
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

There is no remnant relative to the gentile nations, and the age of the dispensation of grace is coming to an end. Only Israel can expect remnant status and they have and will pay dearly for that distinction by way of war and a determined antichrist with an obsession to kill every last one of them. The Church is to pray for the leaders of their respective countries, and there is no claim to special conditions which may be afforded to them based on nationality. There are no favors outside of the belief in, and the Lordship of Christ. Hyper nationalism would be one thing and I don't see where it is necessarily a bad thing. Borderless nations on the other hand, aspiring toward globalism and the one world government which is to be headed up by only one man with total autonomy, whom the Bible identifies as the antichrist, is quite another.

I'm not even saying there is much we can really do about it. I believe it is inevitable and according to God's timetable. What I have been saying is if the people of this land once again choose a leader whose only virtue is the promise of more free goodies, it is very likely we are farther along in that timetable than the vast majority would like to think. In my opinion the Great Tribulation could start any day now. And I'm saying that if the people reject the free goodies in favor of a return to traditional conservative values, especially in recognizing the sovereignty of God, then maybe we are going down the drain is not quite as imminent.

The believer has no nation upon this earth, no home, sojourners and pilgrims with no enduring city.

Believers are indeed a remnant and shall come forth from the four corners of the globe. Simply because a remnant of the elect (Hebrews) are brought forth does not mean a remnant of the human race is not also intended. This seems a "strain a gnat" way of reasoning.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The Hillary Clinton dream team.
They're like the female Ghostbusters.

My question is why aren't we talking about the rape allegations from a 13 year old girl. Given the Donalds track record of infidelity and woman bashing, its a legitamite claim.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The believer has no nation upon this earth, no home, sojourners and pilgrims with no enduring city.

Believers are indeed a remnant and shall come forth from the four corners of the globe. Simply because a remnant of the elect (Hebrews) are brought forth does not mean a remnant of the human race is not also intended. This seems a "strain a gnat" way of reasoning.

LOL, it has the merit none the less of being right. At the conclusion of the age of grace, the door is shut for the gentile. After that, and simultaneous with the remnant being supernaturally protected in a place of secrecy, that's the Jew only, the proposition to gain entrance into God's presence for Gentiles will cost them their head.
Revelation 20:4 (KJV)
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So you have two things going on at the same time during the Great Tribulation, you have the protected remnant being nurtured out in some obscure place (the Jew), and you have those who choose Christ at the time when doing so results in one's execution (Gentiles), because of the ruthless rule of antichrist.

The only remnant is Israel, and they are the remnant of His chosen people, the Jew which will be saved from total extinction. I even quoted the verses for you in the previous post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
catdoggy Wrote:My question is why aren't we talking about the rape allegations from a 13 year old girl. Given the Donalds track record of infidelity and woman bashing, its a legitamite claim.

Um, because it's another liberal lie?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's a link to another hard hitting story from the same author of this prize winning material.

Hard Hitting Journalism
TheRealThing Wrote:Um, because it's another liberal lie?

Its public record. You chose not to believe that but fully embrace every conspiracy theory breitbart n info wars put out. Explain.
catdoggy Wrote:Its public record. You chose not to believe that but fully embrace every conspiracy theory breitbart n info wars put out. Explain.

No, public record is like when a sitting President gets impeached and though he manages to retain the office, is none the less repudiated by a federal judge who fines him for lying under oath and then said President is disbarred.

What you're talking about is a baseless charge that had it not been for outside funding from lie-beral sources, would have been thrown out based on the merits.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]