Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 Election Polls/Forecasts
jetpilot Wrote:^^^More BS spew! It's all you got...
^...and your keyboard warrior act is all you've got. You don't have the brains to actually engage in an honest debate. We all remember kids in school who picked on fat kids and made fun of handicapped students. Most of them grew out of that phase and regretted their behavior. Some grew up to run for president and some never grew up at all.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:^...and your macho man asshole act is all you've got. You don't have the brains to actually engage in an honest debate. We all remember guys like you in school who picked on fat kids and made fun of handicapped students. Most of them grew out of that phase.

Now that's just dumb. You are on tilt.
jetpilot Wrote:Now that's just dumb. You are on tilt.
No, it is just the truth, which you and TRT would not recognize if it bit you in the ass. The only time that you respond to my posts is to exchange personal insults. That is your insecurity and ignorance letting guiding your fingers around your keyboard. You, TRT, and other know-nothing supporters of Trump have won Hillary more votes than her paid ads have. Trump is finally realizing that fact. Many of his dopey "supporters" have not.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, it is just the truth, which you and TRT would not recognize if it bit you in the ass. The only time that you respond to my posts is to exchange personal insults. That is your insecurity and ignorance letting guiding your fingers around your keyboard. You, TRT, and other know-nothing supporters of Trump have won Hillary more votes than her paid ads have. Trump is finally realizing that fact. Many of his dopey "supporters" have not.

I am voting against Hillary. You aren't.
I am not attacking Hillary's Republican opponent. You are.
Checkmate.

Throwing out ridiculous arguments that are quickly and easily shot down, then crying personal attack is another classic liberal Democrat trait you possess Hoot.
Trump pulling ahead in all major polls.
I know you Hillary supporters like polls but havent seen you post any lately.
jetpilot Wrote:I am voting against Hillary. You aren't.
Checkmate.

Throwing out ridiculous arguments that are quickly and easily shot down, then crying personal attack is another classic liberal Democrat trait you possess Hoot.
Anybody who can read can recognize that your are nothing but a troll. You have not tried to shoot any arguments down. You and TRT think that insulting people who criticize Trump have done their duty and "refuted" the criticism. You are too lazy to do any research into the facts to make an honest attempt to refute anything. It is no wonder that you are defending TRT after I caught him lying again. He is almost, but not quite, as intellectually lazy as you are, so I can understand why you empathize with him.

Keep telling yourself that how I choose to vote excuses your personal attacks against me. You're not convincing anybody but yourself and a couple of others who resort to the same shallow tactics.

If Trump continues to refrain from making idiotic comments and tweets; if he continues to refrain from calling people names ad nauseam; and if he apologizes to the Republicans who he has pledged to campaign against, then I may yet consider voting for him. The stupid tactics that people like you have employed at the Trump campaign's urging, is a strike against Trump. Thankfully, Manafort and Lewandowski are gone. Trump should have chosen his staff more carefully. Following their advice cost Trump dearly and it is probably too late for him to recover.

"He is not as bad as the other guy" is not a compelling reason to vote for any candidate. That is a very, very low standard that you have set, but it is your vote to do with what you will.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Trump pulling ahead in all major polls.
No part of your post is true, RIUTG. There should be a rule against such fabrications. :biglmao:

Brilliant move by Trump to go to Louisiana while our idiot President played golf and attended fundraisers and Hillary took a private jet 20 miles rather than go by car, then took the weekend off to rest.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Anybody who can read can recognize that your are nothing but a troll. You have not tried to shoot any arguments down. You and TRT think that insulting people who criticize Trump have done their duty and "refuted" the criticism. You are too lazy to do any research into the facts to make an honest attempt to refute anything. It is no wonder that you are defending TRT after I caught him lying again. He is almost, but not quite, as intellectually lazy as you are, so I can understand why you empathize with him.

Keep telling yourself that how I choose to vote excuses your personal attacks against me. You're not convincing anybody but yourself and a couple of others who resort to the same shallow tactics.

If Trump continues to refrain from making idiotic comments and tweets; if he continues to refrain from calling people names ad nauseam; and if he apologizes to the Republicans who he has pledged to campaign against, then I may yet consider voting for him. The stupid tactics that people like you have employed at the Trump campaign's urging, is a strike against Trump. Thankfully, Manafort and Lewandowski are gone. Trump should have chosen his staff more carefully. Following their advice cost Trump dearly and it is probably too late for him to recover.

"He is not as bad as the other guy" is not a compelling reason to vote for any candidate. That is a very, very low standard that you have set, but it is your vote to do with what you will.

More BS spew that no one buys.
My standard is to defeat Hillary. That is a much higher standard than yours.
I am voting against Hillary. You are not.
You are attacking her Republican opponent. I am not.
Checkmate.
jetpilot Wrote:More BS spew that no one buys.
My standard is to defeat Hillary. That is a much higher standard than yours.
I am voting against Hillary. You are not.
You are attacking her Republican opponent. I am not.
Checkmate.
More lies. Repeating them does not make them true. Regardless of how I vote, I will be voting against Hillary, not that it is any business of your's or any justification for your childish insults.

Trump's behavior and his momentum in the polls seems to have shifted. That shift has come about because of people refusing to pledge their vote to a bad candidate. If you actually took time to read the threads, then you might have noticed at least a couple of recent posts in which I have applauded Trump's recent statements and personnel moves. Trump is still tweeting, but he has dropped his "Crooked Hillary" lines and is conveying a more positive message. Lewandowski and Manafort were bad hires, but Trump has cleaned house. He is showing that he is capable of learning from his mistakes and correcting them. It may be too little, too late, but it is progress.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:More lies. Repeating them does not make them true. Regardless of how I vote, I will be voting against Hillary, not that it is any business of your's or any justification for your childish insults.

Trump's behavior and his momentum in the polls seems to have shifted. That shift has come about because of people refusing to pledge their vote to a bad candidate. If you actually took time to read the threads, then you might have noticed at least a couple of recent posts in which I have applauded Trump's recent statements and personnel moves. Trump is still tweeting, but he has dropped his "Crooked Hillary" lines and is conveying a more positive message. Lewandowski and Manafort were bad hires, but Trump has cleaned house. He is showing that he is capable of learning from his mistakes and correcting them. It may be too little, too late, but it is progress.

More gibberish. Trump has the same core values he had all these weeks you have been trashing him in your thread. If you want to try to convince us you might be for him if his tweets are less politically incorrect and/or he has different handlers, go right ahead. And I'm not attacking you so don't go gettin' your little feelsies hurt. I just don't believe anything you say.
jetpilot Wrote:More gibberish. Trump has the same core values he had all these weeks you have been trashing him in your thread. If you want to try to convince us you might be for him if his tweets are less politically incorrect and/or he has different handlers, go right ahead. And I'm not attacking you so don't go gettin' your little feelsies hurt. I just don't believe anything you say.
My vote is not going to make any difference. Trump will lose Virginia no matter what he does from now until election day.

Trump has no chance to win the national election if he continues his slash and burn Twitter campaign and keeps the focus on himself instead of Hillary. Trump seems to understand that now, even if you, RIUTG, and TRT don't.

It is very unlikely that I will vote for Trump, but know a bad campaign when I see one. Hiring Lewandowski and Manafort were huge blunders. Early voting will begin in some states about 4 weeks from now and Trump is running out of time to get his house in order.

Kellyanne Conway is a veteran Republican political analyst and pollster but she has no experience managing a campaign. I am not sure what Trump was thinking when he hired Stephen Bannon as his campaign's CEO, but he cannot be any worse than Lewandowski and Manafort. If Trump reverts to his previous form, he will lose in a landslide. If he heeds Conway's political advice, then he will have a chance.
Link please. Trump has been losing ground since July, even in republican polls.
TheRealVille Wrote:Link please. Trump has been losing ground since July, even in republican polls.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/the-shock-pol...ou-to-see/

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Hi...id/744462/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../88959712/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html

The daily tracking poll from USC show Trump now leading. He has made up significant ground in all other polls since Friday.

I don't know why you all deny him. Hes already done the impossible and put Hoot and TRV on the same side, as one, Hillary supporters forever. You two should embrace his kindness.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:My vote is not going to make any difference. Trump will lose Virginia no matter what he does from now until election day.

Trump has no chance to win the national election if he continues his slash and burn Twitter campaign and keeps the focus on himself instead of Hillary. Trump seems to understand that now, even if you, RIUTG, and TRT don't.

It is very unlikely that I will vote for Trump, but know a bad campaign when I see one. Hiring Lewandowski and Manafort were huge blunders. Early voting will begin in some states about 4 weeks from now and Trump is running out of time to get his house in order.

Kellyanne Conway is a veteran Republican political analyst and pollster but she has no experience managing a campaign. I am not sure what Trump was thinking when he hired Stephen Bannon as his campaign's CEO, but he cannot be any worse than Lewandowski and Manafort. If Trump reverts to his previous form, he will lose in a landslide. If he heeds Conway's political advice, then he will have a chance.

Don't worry little buddy. Im sure Hillarys catheter needs changing and that would be a great job for you once Trump becomes President.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No part of your post is true, RIUTG. There should be a rule against such fabrications. :biglmao:

Show me where im wrong LIAR.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/the-shock-pol...ou-to-see/

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-Hi...id/744462/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../88959712/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html

The daily tracking poll from USC show Trump now leading. He has made up significant ground in all other polls since Friday.

I don't know why you all deny him. Hes already done the impossible and put Hoot and TRV on the same side, as one, Hillary supporters forever. You two should embrace his kindness.
I would hardly call newsmax and world news daily major polls. Both of your other 2 links have Clinton ahead.
You should actually click the links. They're not it's polls. It's stories on the USC liberal poll that they're talking about.

RCP seems to think it's worthy enough to figure into the averages they use.
I don't care how much anyone hates Trump, there's no denying he is pulling closer to Clinton in the polls and will soon be in the lead.
Her baggage is finally starting to catch up to her. Even the Hispanic vote.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Show me where im wrong LIAR.
1, Trump pulling ahead in all major polls.[/QUOTE]1. Trump leads in a single major national poll and trails in all of the rest, and the only argument for referring to the USC poll as "major" is that it is currently included among those used by Real Clear Politics in its average of polls. You said that he leads in ALL MAJOR polls. That is clearly not true now, nor was it true when you made the statement.

2. I posted multiple links to and screenshots of the Real Clear Politics polls yesterday. Your statement that I had not posted any recently was deliberately and demonstrably not true.

You must have missed this post, among several others.

3. I have not now, nor have I ever been a Hillary supporter. Nor will I be a Hillary supporter in the future. I have criticized Trump for running a very bad campaign and posted several recommendations that would improve his chances of winning. Maybe if more Republicans and conservatives had criticized Trump's poor campaign organization, he would have dumped Lewandowski and Manafort sooner. If more Republicans and conservatives had criticized Trump for his toxic attacks on fellow Republicans, maybe he would have made peace with Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and other major Republican elected representatives during the GOP convention and unified the party behind him.

Lying about Trump's critics is doing Trump no favors. Now that Trump has hired an honorable, experienced political adviser to save his campaign from himself, he should start educating an education program for followers like TRT, jet pilot, and yourself. Elections are not won by attacking your own party's base of support.

Unless you are typing blindfolded to avoid reading my posts, none of your post was true, and all of it was deliberately false. Like I said - there ought to be a rule against deliberately posting false information on this web site. Confusednicker:
TheRealVille Wrote:Link please. Trump has been losing ground since July, even in republican polls.
It is true that Trump had been losing ground since July, but since he rid himself of Paul Manafort, he has been closing the gap with Hillary. Hillary's supporters have reason to be concerned. If Trump continues to run a common sense campaign, the race will continue to tighten. Given Trump's track record of self destruction, it is unlikely that he will have the self discipline to stick to a script that is working, but stranger things have happened. An elderly career criminal managed to win the Democrats' nomination, so anything is possible. :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You should actually click the links. They're not it's polls. It's stories on the USC liberal poll that they're talking about.

RCP seems to think it's worthy enough to figure into the averages they use.
I don't care how much anyone hates Trump, there's no denying he is pulling closer to Clinton in the polls and will soon be in the lead.
Her baggage is finally starting to catch up to her. Even the Hispanic vote.
So, in your opinion, leading in one major poll is the same as leading in "in all major polls?" Is that your position?

So only poll(s) in which Trump leads are major poll(s)?:hilarious:
It's funny you think I'd actually read your long post.

Here's another poll just released....
https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/lates...king-poll/
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It's funny you think I'd actually read your long post.

Here's another poll just released....
https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/lates...king-poll/
I know that you don't intend to be funny, RIUTG. You just cannot help yourself. :lmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, it is just the truth, which you and TRT would not recognize if it bit you in the ass. The only time that you respond to my posts is to exchange personal insults. That is your insecurity and ignorance letting guiding your fingers around your keyboard. You, TRT, and other know-nothing supporters of Trump have won Hillary more votes than her paid ads have. Trump is finally realizing that fact. Many of his dopey "supporters" have not.

jetpilot Wrote:I am voting against Hillary. You aren't.
Checkmate.

It doesn't make any difference how many people come on here to explain it jet, Hoot had a little credibility as a poster in times past. But I knew as soon as I began to challenge his campaign against Trump, he'd go nuts and others would be able to see it for themselves. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the mental trauma you must be under right now as you wrestle with the stigma of being "intellectually lazy", whatever in the heck that is. I mean, I guess Hoot is intellectually robust? Confusednicker: But you have him exactly right, he uses the same tactics liberals do with the name calling and laying claim to the intellectual high ground, while feigning self righteous indignation when somebody sends any of it back his way.

Every vote counts. It's not a matter of rationalizing away personal responsibility because supposedly, the state in which you vote is already lost to the other side. I mean, why even have the election if it's that cut and dried? I believe the election is much closer than the polls or the pundits are putting out, and in Hoot's reaction we see how people's minds are manipulated, even a super genius like him, to garner votes which benefit the left. If people buy the propaganda, many will just stay home, some will vote for daffy duck (which is a de facto vote for Hillary) and some will actually vote for her straight up, claiming they believe she's more qualified. In fact, I believe that many people secretly want to believe she will be good to her word and give them things. The aged want to believe she'll up Social Security and medical care will be free. The lazy want to believe the gravy train will keep on a-rollin, every group has their wants and she's promised them all something. Obama did exactly the same thing and we see where such naïveté has brought us.

What ever happened to just voting for the best candidate? The tail wags the dog with all the cerebrally elite it would seem. To say you're not voting for the best candidate because you've got your nose in a snit over some backdoor logic that makes you too good to vote against somebody, Clinton in this case, is an absurd twist of reality in my book.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:It doesn't make any difference how many people come on here to explain it jet, Hoot had a little credibility as a poster in times past. But I knew as soon as I began to challenge his campaign against Trump, he'd go nuts and others would be able to see it for themselves. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the mental trauma you must be under right now as you wrestle with the stigma of being "intellectually lazy", whatever in the heck that is. I mean, I guess Hoot is intellectually robust? Confusednicker: But you have him exactly right, he uses the same tactics liberals do with the name calling and laying claim to the intellectual high ground, while feigning self righteous indignation when somebody sends any of it back his way.

Every vote counts. It's not a matter of rationalizing away personal responsibility because supposedly, the state in which you vote is already lost to the other side. I mean, why even have the election if it's that cut and dried? I believe the election is much closer than the polls or the pundits are putting out, and in Hoot's reaction we see how people's minds are manipulated, even a super genius like him, to garner votes which benefit the left. If people buy the propaganda, many will just stay home, some will vote for daffy duck (which is a de facto vote for Hillary) and some will actually vote for her straight up, claiming they believe she's more qualified. In fact, I believe that many people secretly want to believe she will be good to her word and give them things. The aged want to believe she'll up Social Security and medical care will be free. The lazy want to believe the gravy train will keep on a-rollin, every group has their wants and she's promised them all something. Obama did exactly the same thing and we see where such naïveté has brought us.

What ever happened to just voting for the best candidate? The tail wags the dog with all the cerebrally elite it would seem. To say you're not voting for the best candidate because you've got your nose in a snit over some backdoor logic that makes you too good to vote against somebody, Clinton in this case, is an absurd twist of reality in my book.
You are the resident expert on absurd twists of and breaks from reality.

Are you still seeing RCP numbers that nobody else can see?

As for being too good to vote, my voting record does not include any recent lapses and I have never been a registered Democrat. Nor have I ever voted for a Democrat for president. You cannot say the same. Well you could, but you would have to lie. :-)

Obsessing over somebody else's vote the way that you do over mine is not a characteristic of a sound mind. Neither is having a stated goal of driving another person nuts. You should get yourself checked out. I am worried about you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the resident expert on absurd twists of and breaks from reality.

As for being too good to vote, my voting record does not include any recent lapses and I have never been a registered Democrat. Nor have I ever voted for a Democrat for president. You cannot say the same. Well you could, but you would have to lie. :-)

Obsessing over somebody else's vote the way that you do over mine is not a characteristic of a sound mind. Neither is having a stated goal of driving another person nuts. You should get yourself checked out. I am worried about you.

I didn't state any goal to drive you nuts. I said 'if I challenged you' on your stated goal of dissuading other voters from voting for Trump, you'd go nuts and you have. As a matter of fact, I said as much to somebody on here before I posted anything which you would be able to spin as a personal assault, and I leave it up to that person to vouch for me if they so desire. If not, it's all good because I did so with no strings attached.

Now, if you want to see the quintessential example of obsession, look no farther than your Case against Donald Trump thread. And you really should at least try to be original enough to use your own material, which everybody has noticed BTW, and only speaks to bolster my observation and prediction of your borderline inconsistencies. Why spend so much time on here trying to convince yourself it's okay to vote for Hillary? Because I assure you, nobody else is buying. But you keep checking for spelling errors and such, and the rest of us will just have to soldier on in intellectual slothfulness. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I didn't state any goal to drive you nuts. I said 'if I challenged you' on your stated goal of dissuading other voters from voting for Trump, you'd go nuts and you have. As a matter of fact, I said as much to somebody on here before I posted anything which you would be able to spin as a personal assault, and I leave it up to that person to vouch for me if they so desire. If not, it's all good because I did so with no strings attached.

Now, if you want to see the quintessential example of obsession, look no farther than your Case against Donald Trump thread. And you really should at least try to be original enough to use your own material, which everybody has noticed BTW, and only speaks to bolster my observation and prediction of your borderline inconsistencies. Why spend so much time on here trying to convince yourself it's okay to vote for Hillary? Because I assure you, nobody else is buying. But you keep checking for spelling errors and such, and the rest of us will just have to soldier on in intellectual slothfulness. :please:
I am tired of trading insults with you, TRT. If having somebody tagging along with you who is willing to vouch for you helps you walk the straight and narrow, then I am happy for you.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the resident expert on absurd twists of and breaks from reality.

I like how you always preface your post with a shot, usually personal, then continue on to sarcasm and attempted humored which is where the smiley face comes in, and then you get down to the anger and it's back to reality.

It's the 3 step Hoot technique. Bi polar is real.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I like how you always preface your post with a shot, usually personal, then continue on to sarcasm and attempted humored which is where the smiley face comes in, and then you get down to the anger and it's back to reality.

It's the 3 step Hoot technique. Bi polar is real.
Bookmarked 4L8tr.
Today's RCP average has Hillary +6.3 over Trump and +4 over him in a four way race. The projected Electoral College vote totals, with no toss up states has Hillary winning 362 to 176. Hillary is also saturating TV with some very effective negative campaign ads.

If this was a high school football game, the imposition of the running clock rule would be drawing near.