Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
93.10%
Lexington Tates Creek
6.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Tates Creek (PCB) 8/26
Who ya got?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry in a game similar to last season

48-22 Pirates

Lots of guys going to be rusty after missing a lot of time this summer with injuries. Tate's Creek has some playmakers at WR that will test Belfry and will get their share of jump balls and deep passes.

Belfry will be able to sustain success on Offense against a Commodore team trying to plug some holes from their best tacklers
Was Tates Creeks QB last year a senior ? That kid impressed the hell out of me last year ..
Chadrick124 Wrote:Was Tates Creeks QB last year a senior ? That kid impressed the hell out of me last year ..

Yep...he graduated

They do return their top two WR's though including the 6'5 Beerman kid who ate Belfry up last year
I don't know anything about Tates Creek, but Belfry is, was and will always be Belfry!!
Been waiting on this season to get underway since last December... Friday can't get here soon enough
Granny Bear better come out of hibernation lol. This game has a thread already!!����
Pirates win, but not easily. I have been impressed with TC and Coach Sims. They play in a tough district/region and more often or not they compete and have shown a lot of improvement the last couple of years. Enough athletes to cause a lot of teams problems. Belfry needs to shore up the LB position, hopefully Wellman is ready to go, one of the OL positions is still up for grabs IMO, and it will be interesting to see who gets the carries of the RB opposite Catron. I like Belfry 42-20.
Stop complaining!! Can't have too many football threads!!
Belfry.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Belfry should win by 3TD's.
Belfry will show why they are the best team in the mountains.. JV plays most of 2nd half

Belfry 55

Tates Creek 24
Belfry - 42

Tates Creek - 28
Belfry
Got to go with the Pirates. With that being said I don't expect to see a blow out, Belfry will be a typical week 1 Belfry team. I expect to see a strong, fast, and very physical team on both sides of the ball. But you'll see the week 1 jitters with bad handoffs, with this offense working out the bugs into week 2. Just got to get a little bit better ever day
Belfry playing in front of a packed house at Cam stadium...Pirates win
Belfry 49
Tates Creek 14

This will be close to a running clock game TongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
I think Belfry wins.....however.....no predictions such as a running clock. Its too early and the Pirates have been short handed since Day 1 of camp. Nagging injuries still beset the Pirates. If they are at 100%.....then Belfry will roll. Belfry needs help at LB...and some consistency in the defensive backfield. They may give up a big play or two....but I don't see TC being able to sustain drives. 38-20 Belfry
Belfry by 20
Belfry
Almost impossible to match Belfry in the trenches for 4 quarters. I see the Pirates controlling the clock with smash mouth running. 35-14.
Belfry wins this one
Pirates pull away in the 2nd half for the Win!
Belfry 35-7
Anyone know if the PCB is being streamed again this year?
I'm just gonna pick Belfry all season unless they happen to schedule Alabama or something.

Belfry 42
Tates Creek 14
Tates Creek is not Lafayette or Bryan Station or Henry Clay this game is over at the half. Belfry 52 Tates Creek 13 running clock
I think this may end up being a little closer than expected. Have to see the report of who is playing and who is not... Austin Hall has been banged up as has Woolum and we really need those two against a team that plays the style of Tates Creek. Mix that with several kids having missed significant time with injuries... I hope I'm wrong as always but as my friend EKUAlum05 knows, I usually see things on the pessimistic side.
hoghead Wrote:Tates Creek is not Lafayette or Bryan Station or Henry Clay this game is over at the half. Belfry 52 Tates Creek 13 running clock

It was last year, so not saying the same will happen, but it worth noting that in 2015 Tates Creek only lost to 6A Runner-Up by 1 and lost to Henry Clay by 6 in a shootout. They also beat Ashland with relative ease.

The new coach is doing some good things at Tates Creek.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I think this may end up being a little closer than expected. Have to see the report of who is playing and who is not... Austin Hall has been banged up as has Woolum and we really need those two against a team that plays the style of Tates Creek. Mix that with several kids having missed significant time with injuries... I hope I'm wrong as always but as my friend EKUAlum05 knows, I usually see things on the pessimistic side.

Woolum is ok he Coach didn't want him doing anything Hall can go Wednesday they both will play.