• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Republican party.
Why are the only arguments being made conspiracy theories? Why are the arguments being made coming from infowars and breihtbart? Have you nothing but lies to offer the American people? Explain.
State of the Banana Republic

Hey, here's one for you... Why has the democratic party turned world view of the United States as being run by a Banana Republic Regime.

Explain.

Waiting on your lies to contradict.
Bob Seger Wrote:State of the Banana Republic

Hey, here's one for you... Why has the democratic party turned world view of the United States as being run by a Banana Republic Regime.

Explain.

Waiting on your lies to contradict.

Well with all due respect, the majority doesn't have the same world view as you do, obviously. But being as you are a Republican, I wouldn't ask you to look past your nose.
catdoggy Wrote:Well with all due respect, the majority doesn't have the same world view as you do, obviously. But being as you are a Republican, I wouldn't ask you to look past your nose.

No, the fact is, we are now run by a banana republic regime...The FBI (in conjunction with the attorney general), the state department, the EPA, the IRS, and the supreme court are all under the thumb of and subjected to a would be dictator.
Bob Seger Wrote:No, the fact is, we are now run by a banana republic regime...The FBI (in conjunction with the attorney general), the state department, the EPA, the IRS, and the supreme court are all under the thumb of and subjected to a would be dictator.

3 words into your statement you write the word 'fact'. Then the rest of it is pure fiction and/or opinion. So I'm not sure where the conversation can go from here.
catdoggy Wrote:3 words into your statement you write the word 'fact'. Then the rest of it is pure fiction and/or opinion. So I'm not sure where the conversation can go from here.

I see that you and the Urban Cowboy both belong to the same flock of sheep.

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:I see that you and the Urban Cowboy both belong to the same flock of sheep.

Confusednicker:

What used to be a party that spoke of a shining city on a hill, now portrays outright lies for truth. Its not even masked anymore. You think facts aren't facts unless you agree with them. Its not classified as "spin" anymore. Your folks take it as if it were written in red. The uneducated may fall for it, but the free thinkers and folks with half a brain won't. If you need proof look at a poll or two. ( then again the polls are liberal biased)
catdoggy Wrote:What used to be a party that spoke of a shining city on a hill, now portrays outright lies for truth. Its not even masked anymore. You think facts aren't facts unless you agree with them. Its not classified as "spin" anymore. Your folks take it as if it were written in red. The uneducated may fall for it, but the free thinkers and folks with half a brain won't. If you need proof look at a poll or two. ( then again the polls are liberal biased)

Not at all, we just know the difference between the facts and the lies. And I'll let you in on a little something. When you limit yourself to getting your facts and the validation for those facts from the same place, in this case liberal La-La Land, you're not being very objective.

Sort of like catching your girlfriend going out on you, but then taking only her explanation when she says she didn't actually do what you saw with your own eyes. If you're dumb enough to ignore the FBI, the US Congress, and even ABC News when they tell you Hillary has been lying, you deserve whatever you get. You're evidently really good at kidding yourself so, don't believe anybody but your evil step mommy on that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You dispute unemployment numbers, climate change, the accuracy of polling, act as if in fact you know more than JaMes Comey and the FBI. And I'm the one who can't tell the difference? Face it, noones buying what you're selling anymore. The orange blob and his cronies have a few months left to make stuff up.
Motley Wrote:[Image: http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/DumpsterFire2.jpg]

Oh, I see you got a shot of Hillary burning State Department documents...Very good.
Someone's daddy told them son grow up and be a republican go to college, let the democrats have the factory job and Coal Mining job. Be a Doctor or Lawyer and get rich quick. Well Folks Democrats now is smarter than a 5th grader. :Cheerlead Repubican has forgotten about the little guys. No room for anybody else. Confusednicker: I got to go back now to the sports thread.
I know it's hard to understand. :biglmao:
catdoggy Wrote:You dispute unemployment numbers, climate change, the accuracy of polling, act as if in fact you know more than JaMes Comey and the FBI. And I'm the one who can't tell the difference? Face it, noones buying what you're selling anymore. The orange blob and his cronies have a few months left to make stuff up.

I readily face the fact that you and I disagree. The width and depth of the disagreement however, has nada to do with anything of substance. For you, it is strictly a Dem vs Republican thing. Whatever the Dems say, you think is true, and whatever Republicans say, you think are lies. How far off am I?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I readily face the fact that you and I disagree. The width and depth of the disagreement however, has nada to do with anything of substance. For you, it is strictly a Dem vs Republican thing. Whatever the Dems say, you think is true, and whatever Republicans say, you think are lies. How far off am I?

Way off. I've been a Moderate Republican all my life until 2008. I voted for Obama then Romney in 2012. My party was hijacked by nutjobs. Now as many disagreements I have with Democrats, I'all never go back thanks to this breed of Republicanism. So, yeah you are pretty far off.
catdoggy Wrote:Way off. I've been a Moderate Republican all my life until 2008. I voted for Obama then Romney in 2012. My party was hijacked by nutjobs. Now as many disagreements I have with Democrats, I'all never go back thanks to this breed of Republicanism. So, yeah you are pretty far off.

My apologies. Then you've noticed that I call out the RINO's just like I do the Libs. And my condolences, I suppose your falling out is with Tea-partiers? Take a look at what Eisenhower had to say about the role the Almighty should have in our federal government though before you brand them as nutjobs. It's in the "ABC Reporting HRC Lied under oath during" thread, post #17.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm also a devout believer. What are you trying to say? Are you now questioning my faith?
catdoggy Wrote:I'm also a devout believer. What are you trying to say? Are you now questioning my faith?

You pulled the ripcord on me didn't you? I asked you if you think everything Dems say is true, and if you think everything Republicans say are lies. After that you accused me of belittling the faith of Sombrero. And now you've accused me of doing the same thing to you.

So since you're devout about your faith, of which nutjobs were you speaking in the Republican Party that caused you to turn blue?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The constant bashing of immigrants and Muslims for starters. I supported John Kasich in the primary. Now I will support HRC. Sure I would like a Kasich or Manchin. But I don't have another option.

Also, try reading the letter to Duns bury Baptist church. Religion and politics don't mix. You govern with the constitution. You praise God with your Bible.
catdoggy Wrote:The constant bashing of immigrants and Muslims for starters. I supported John Kasich in the primary. Now I will support HRC. Sure I would like a Kasich or Manchin. But I don't have another option.

Also, try reading the letter to Duns bury Baptist church. Religion and politics don't mix. You govern with the constitution. You praise God with your Bible.

I have a feeling you already know that I have cited Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptists on here many times. You're just not going to touch the comments of Dwight David Eisenhower on the matter are you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No. I've never seen you cite that. It would go against your view. Therefore its obsolete in your mind. Also, Ike is no Jefferson
catdoggy Wrote:No. I've never seen you cite that. It would go against your view. Therefore its obsolete in your mind. Also, Ike is no Jefferson

Well, you came on here with ample knowledge to navigate the site right off the bat so, my guess is you can handle the search tool as well. Plug in Danbury Baptists and see what pops up under my member name.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
catdoggy Wrote:The constant bashing of immigrants and Muslims for starters. I supported John Kasich in the primary. Now I will support HRC. Sure I would like a Kasich or Manchin. But I don't have another option.

Yep, about what I would expect....It usually takes a feminine wuss to support another feminine wuss.:Thumbs:
You have no idea Big Grin
catdoggy Wrote:You have no idea Big Grin

If you supported the biggest sissyfied wuss who ever ran for office, I think that's about everything anybody needs to know.
I feel sorry for you. What an argument to make.
catdoggy Wrote:I feel sorry for you. What an argument to make.

One minute you are congratulating me and the next minute you are feeling sorry for me for hitting the nail on the head.:yikes:

You satan worshipping liberals seem to stay mixed up and confused like that.
Make a political point or move along. I'm not responding to personal attacks because you don't deserve it.
catdoggy Wrote:Make a political point or move along. I'm not responding to personal attacks because you don't deserve it.
What's the matter junior, I'm just mimicking you?

Having trouble with the proverbial heat in the proverbial kitchen?
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep, about what I would expect....It usually takes a feminine wuss to support another feminine wuss.:Thumbs:

Bob Seger Wrote:If you supported the biggest sissyfied wuss who ever ran for office, I think that's about everything anybody needs to know.

Bob Seger Wrote:You satan worshipping liberals seem to stay mixed up and confused like that.

The #TrumpEffect in full swing
  • 1(current)
  • Next