•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Republican party.
Motley Wrote:The #TrumpEffect in full swing

Get thee behind me satan!!!

Goes back to that old heat and the kitchen story, doesn't it?
Yeah. Its sad where the discussion is these days.
catdoggy Wrote:Yeah. Its sad where the discussion is these days.

It's only sad to you liberal disgraces of human decency when the table is turned back at you ...

We'll call it the peeing against the wind effect.
[quote=Bob Seger]It's only sad to you liberal disgraces of human decency when the table is turned back at you ...

We'll call it the peeing against the wind effect.[/QUOTE

I take insults from you as compliments. Somehow, the pee never quite blows far enough. Just harmlessly falls on the ground.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]It's only sad to you liberal disgraces of human decency when the table is turned back at you ...

We'll call it the peeing against the wind effect.[/QUOTE

If you tell Joe Montana he is a terrible quarterback, reckon how much he cares about general ignorance?

Aaaaaaaand you
, represent just about everything that God deplores...So don't get on here and start spewing your "lukewarm" responses...
Bob Seger Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]

Aaaaaaaand you
, represent just about everything that God deplores...So don't get on here and start spewing your "lukewarm" responses...

I reckon I'll respond as I like, within the rules of course.
⬆⬆ You reference Laodicea. The "lukewarm" there said, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing." Sounds more Tea Party than Bernie Sanders to me.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆ You reference Laodicea. The "lukewarm" there said, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing." Sounds more Tea Party than Bernie Sanders to me.

Intended for your picking and choosing, and weaking the message to fit your own liberal agenda....You remind me of the rich man who was told to sell all that you have....But then you walked away sadly.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

I reckon I'll respond as I like, within the rules of course.
And you can count on me to expose you for the fake and fraud that you are..

Of course, within the rules.
And you can count on me to expose you for the fake and fraud that you are..

Of course, within the rules.

Fair enough, though it seems that your "exposing" is more about being an Anonymous Troll with keyboard courage in the finest social media tradition.
People like thus guy are what turns people away from church. Cuss you to pieces, ridicule you from Monday to Saturday. Then shake your hand on Sunday.
Bob Seger Wrote:Intended for your picking and choosing, and weaking the message to fit your own liberal agenda....You remind me of the rich man who was told to sell all that you have....But then you walked away sadly.

Jesus, being all knowing, unlike the posters who claim Him, would have never had that particular discussion with me.
catdoggy Wrote:People like thus guy are what turns people away from church. Cuss you to pieces, ridicule you from Monday to Saturday. Then shake your hand on Sunday.

Where's the cussing part?

No , it's little hypocrites like you who imitate jelly fish that are not bold enough to take a stand on what's right and what's wrong that turn people off...And yes I will continue to ridicule the evil and corrupt agenda that you advocate and promote. You promote murder and corruption don't you?

By the way, in case you didn't know, a jelly fish has no spine.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Jesus, being all knowing, unlike the posters who claim Him, would have never had that particular discussion with me.

There goes that peeing in the wind effect again..

I suggest wearing rain attire going forward, Travolta.
Projection alert.
Bob Seger Wrote:There goes that peeing in the wind effect again..

I suggest wearing rain attire going forward, Travolta.

See, now, BS, I said, "posters." In my view, all of us people on occasion get a bit full of debate, or ourselves, or both, and project this sense that we are all knowing. But, we aren't. That includes me, you, all of us.
See there, that's what I'm getting at.

"Lukewarm"

Don't water it down for me Travolta...I mean what I say.
Bob Seger Wrote:See there, that's what I'm getting at.

"Lukewarm"

Don't water it down for me Travolta...I mean what I say.

Ditto
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ditto

Ok, I gotcha Pharisee.
Hoooo-eeeee! Let that hyperbole roll. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆ You reference Laodicea. The "lukewarm" there said, "I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing." Sounds more Tea Party than Bernie Sanders to me.

Actually I worry that we live in the day when the Laodicean Church is most prevalent. Revelation 3:15-16 (KJV)
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Verse 15 is what scares me. The reason The Lord mentions the thing about being rich is only to point out that the man who lives in comfort does not often see his own need for Christ. It is not that riches are particularly a curse, but men tend to trust in them because riches, unlike salvation, can be held in the hand. No faith is needed there. Lukewarm Churches are more like socials than they are sermons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=Bob Seger]

Fair enough, though it seems that your "exposing" is more about being an Anonymous Troll with keyboard courage in the finest social media tradition.

Allow me to do you a big favor here. Knowing Seger as I do, what you just said is worth taking back, while you can still do so with a certain degree of grace. Consider me the traffic cop that forces you to hang a U right before the cliff. No, no, don't thank me, I'm here to help. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]

Allow me to do you a big favor here. Knowing Seger as I do, what you just said is worth taking back, while you can still do so with a certain degree of grace. Consider me the traffic cop that forces you to hang a U right before the cliff. No, no, don't thank me, I'm here to help. :biggrin:

Are you serious? There is no cliff. This is a political forum, not junior high. The "Charles Manson" thread? Pure trolling. All the "liberals are satan"? Again, pure trolling, or pure extremism. Go have your "who wears a bigger jock" party somewhere else. Geez.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=TheRealThing]

Are you serious? There is no cliff. This is a political forum, not junior high. The "Charles Manson" thread? Pure trolling. All the "liberals are satan"? Again, pure trolling, or pure extremism. Go have your "who wears a bigger jock" party somewhere else. Geez.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. :eyeroll: All I was saying is that Seger may be a lot of things, but he's not guilty of keyboard courage. Therefore, and though my color commentary was a joke, you're inference was just a tad ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:[quote=TheRealThing]

Trolling? lol.....You wish....When you cant legitimately dispute it, why just pull a Hillary..

BTW Lucifer, it aint trolling when you're dead serious.

Trolling? lol.....You wish.

As for the bolded...Hits close to home, doesn't it?

Well, TRT does like hyperbole.
TheRealThing Wrote:[quote=The Urban Sombrero]

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. :eyeroll: All I was saying is that Seger may be a lot of things, but he's not guilty of keyboard courage. Therefore, and though my color commentary was a joke, you're inference was just a tad ridiculous.

Eh, you're probably right.

Trolling? lol.....You wish....When you cant legitimately dispute it, why just pull a Hillary..

BTW Lucifer, it aint trolling when you're dead serious.

Ah, I see. At that point, BTW, it's plain extremism.

At one point, I seem to remember, the Pharisees suggested that Christ was channeling Lucifer. So, maybe you calling me same...I can just keep taking your hyperbole as a compliment.
Wow, BGR has fell completely apart in 2016.
I'm sure BS is on the FBI's watch list for terrorism.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next