Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's to hoping for a big Florida win today
Do-double-gg Wrote:It does make one wonder what this team would look like at this point if we did hire Patrino.

Well, for one, the majority of these players wouldn't be in Lexington. Theyd be at a NAIA school somewhere riding the bench.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I don't understand how this team is getting worse as they get more talented. I hope Florida don't get too excited about this win because this is not a very good Kentucky team right now. The SEC is a little down right now but I'm not sure that we can get an SEC win this year.

I'm not so sure we have any more talent than we had The Jokes last year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well, for one, the majority of these players wouldn't be in Lexington. Theyd be at a NAIA school somewhere riding the bench.

Say 80% of the current UK team is as good as their star rating then how bad really is Mark Stoops? What I mean is Joker knew that most of the players he recruited would have to work to improved enough to play in the SEC. Stoops thought he was recruiting with the big boys!
Do-double-gg Wrote:It does make one wonder what this team would look like at this point if we did hire Patrino.
You cant bet anything you would like to bet that they would be a whole lot stronger than the weak excuse of a team Stoops is putting out there!
You can hope in one hand and poop in the other and unfortunately the Wildcats are steering towards poop this year!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Cats looked dazed and confused from the first play from scrimmage.
Made the trip down to the swamp and no I didn't expect a win, but that was a ass kicking....Looked like the Bill Curry and Joker teams of the past...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]