Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valley ( Lucasville) @ Raceland 9/16
Who do you have in this one?
I like Raceland 36-13
Valley is not the same team they were last year. They lost a TON to graduation. Almost 90% of their offensive production, the bulk of their lines, their LBs, and 2 of their starting DBs. That being said, they are always a very well coached football team and usually have some nice atheletes. Raceland will be coming off of the big rivalry game with Greenup and will be riding high after closing out that game with 4 TDs over their last 5 possessions in the course of about 7 minutes. So considering that, the Rams will likely come out flat. But Valley is very young all over the field. Raceland is a better football team this year, Valley is down considerably from last year. And that game went down to the wire at Valley. I like the Rams big at home this week.

Rams 42
Indians 14
I may getting confused with another school, I thought Valley were the Vikings.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lucasville valley is the Indians ... The valley that's the vickings is around the Cleveland area I think
I would love to see the Rams come out firing on all cylinders and take care business early and put the Indians to bed.

Rams 42
Indians 7
Any word on who we are replacing East Carter with next year on the schedule??
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Lucasville valley is the Indians ... The valley that's the vickings is around the Cleveland area I think

I may be thinking about Valley High School in Louisville. Back to the thread, I would like to see the Rams put together a whole game and keep improving getting ready for districts and the playoffs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rams by 20
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Any word on who we are replacing East Carter with next year on the schedule??
Pretty sure it is Somerset
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Pretty sure it is Somerset
That's the word on the street. We will see...:pondering:
So I guess both the Ohio schools have Signed on for another two-year contract ??
Somerset would a nice addition to the schedule.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If we could keep the Ohio Schools and maybe drop West and get in a bowl game somewhere for the fist game of the season it would be great.I know this would be a tough schedule but man it would make us better come playoff time.I think our soft schedule has killed us for years.We would start strong then play four or five games that we would put 40 on teams.Nobody gets better that way.A 6-4 or 7-3 record going into the playoffs wouldn't bother me if I knew we have played some good compation.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO RAMS
Raceland fans has me pumped Up for this one and on a side note I voted my number 4 vote for Raceland this week in the rankings. I'm doing the math now :blondetea

Raceland 49
Lucas oil Valley 13
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:Pretty sure it is Somerset

Somerset would be a good add..
Raceland will have a running clock by the 3rd quarter.
Jarons Wrote:I may getting confused with another school, I thought Valley were the Vikings.
Could it have been the Symmes Valley Vikings (also in Ohio) you were thinking of?
Rams by eleventy billion
^ and one hahahahaha
Raceland 41

Valley 10
Ams 49
Valley 7
Raceland 34 valley 14
RAMS by 4-5 TD's.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Any word on who we are replacing East Carter with next year on the schedule??

I don't know this to be 100% but I spoke to a mutual friend of a Raceland parent and he said they are replacing East Carter with Somerset.
^^^^yes it's a done deal.
Raceland in my eyes are a little overrated but still a very good ball club. With that being said I done my research on Valley and aren't a good ball club.
Raceland 50
Valley 14
Goooooooooooooooooooooo ramssss!!!!
Careful RD!!! Starting to think your drinking the orange cool-aide again
Are they going to stream any games this year?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]