Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 UK Football schedule
Here is the 2017 UK football schedule. If something doesn't change, this will be called the Mark Stoops Farewell Tour.

Sept. 2 @ Southern Miss
Sept. 9 vs. EKU
Sept. 16 @ South Carolina
Sept. 23 vs. Florida
Sept. 30 vs. Eastern Michigan
Oct. 7 vs. Missouri
Oct. 14 BYE
Oct. 21 @ Mississippi State
Oct. 28 vs. Tennessee
Nov. 4 vs. Ole Miss
Nov. 11 @ Vanderbilt
Nov. 18 @ Georgia
Nov. 25 vs. Louisville

The Bold are Home games.

The Over/Under is set at 6 wins.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
L
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l

0-12
With Stoops 5-6 wins. With someone great 8 wins. I'm trying to be careful because it took Rich Brooks 4-5 seasons to be really good but Stoops isn't looking promising. Brooks and Joker were assisted with some of these schools being down like Tennessee, USC, Louisville, and playing a completely crappy non-conference schedule. The SEC over the last 3 seasons is about as good as it has ever been top-to-bottom.

Mark Stoops' greatest accomplishment here is also a cause for the PR downfall: recruiting. To my knowledge, UK has never had 3 consecutive Top-30 recruiting classes until now. However, Stoops has never won more than 5 games in a season. Also, after he started 5-1 last season he has compiled a record of 1-8 since that point.

Let me repeat that: MARK STOOPS IS 1-8 IN HIS LAST 9 GAMES. The one win? Charlotte at home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll take the under 6. I don't thing we make 6 wins if you combined this season and next seasons win totals together.