Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSU has fired Les Miles
LSU has fired both Les Miles and Cam Cameron
wow
After last year, can't say I'm surprised.
Oh shipoopie. 2-2 and Les Miles is out. Heard Tom Herman and Art Briles name already in the mix.
Not that it should, but I can't wait to hear the people saying we should give Les Miles a ridiculously huge contract and buy out Stoops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Id fire Elliott today and give Stoops the DC job at whatever price he wants.....

If anything his recruiting alone would be worth it.

Miles is too old now to rebuild a program. I didn't know it but hes over 70. He doesn't look it...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Id fire Elliott today and give Stoops the DC job at whatever price he wants.....

If anything his recruiting alone would be worth it.

Miles is too old now to rebuild a program. I didn't know it but hes over 70. He doesn't look it...

Wikipedia says he's 62, but still, I didn't even think he was that old either Gut.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Wikipedia says he's 62, but still, I didn't even think he was that old either Gut.

I meant 60 sorry about that.
LWC Wrote:Not that it should, but I can't wait to hear the peoplhjhe saying we should give Les Miles a ridiculously huge contract and buy out Stoops.

That would be the Dipstick we have as AD, who gave a ridiculously high contract to a coach with a 2-10 record that has us in this mess we are in.