Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ravens 3-0
7-0 if you count the preseason :flame:

Meanwhile Shitsburg getting a running clock put on them tonight and the Bungles continue to be pretenders against the elite :Shaking:
That might come to an end next week Gut when my Raiders come to town.

Just Win Baby!
The most GAWD AWFUL 3-0 team in NFL history. When their High School schdule ends and they play a real team, we will see how badly this team is exposed. ;-)
Stardust Wrote:The most GAWD AWFUL 3-0 team in NFL history. When their High School schdule ends and they play a real team, we will see how badly this team is exposed. ;-)

lol I don't know how in the hell they are 3-0 Confusednicker:

But they are. It might have to do with playing the Browns, Bills, and Jaguars Confusednicker:
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:That might come to an end next week Gut when my Raiders come to town.

Just Win Baby!

Ive been surprised with the Raiders. I think they look better than they have in years. They could very well win.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive been surprised with the Raiders. I think they look better than they have in years. They could very well win.

I'm at least hoping we can reach the playoffs this season, it'd be the first time we've reached the playoffs since I was a senior in high school.

Baltimore is much, much better than they were last season, it'll be a good one I feel.
The losing streak is now 4. The bright side is the Ravens are 3 games up on the Browns and may stay out of last place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All 4 losses by single digits.
Fired the offensive coordinator and it doesn't look any better.

I'm not like Cincy fans. Either the Ravens pick it up this year and next or Harbaughs ass needs to go.
No excuses
Uh oh the bundles 5 game win streak is over.

Hilarious that the Ravens lead the division.