Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best point guard
Who is the best point guard?
in what region...district or what????
Haley Ratliff on 2 feet... (lol)
Based just on this season...Got to go with Ashley Jade...I have liked her "A.I." mentality since she was a freshman. Going to take a great outing from some team to send her and the "Hornets" home this season.
Haley Ratliff
IMO Heather Sturdivant from PCC is a very good point guard. In what few games I've seen her play in she is quick as lightening and sees the floor very well. She's a tough one to handle.
Ashley Jade Howard, without a doubt.
Ashley Jade
Ashley Jade.
mcfan1 Wrote:Ashley Jade Howard, without a doubt.

I THINK ASHLEY AND RATLIFF (ON 2 FEET) ARE ABOUT EQUAL IMO!!!
I SAY HALEY
Ashley Jade
Ashley Jade is imo the best, but you can make a heck of a case for Haley.
Sturdivant PCC
Every fan of every certain team is naturally going to say the point for their team(as do I). Does anybody have any figures we could post here for comparison? I would really like to see some figures, I haven't saw all the teams play this year.
One of the top upcoming point guards is Kayla Cantrell of Shelby Valley. She is overlooked for Howard and Ratliff, but Kayla can play, very clutch 3 point shooter and handles the ball very well, pretty sure she's been starting since 8th grade.
MEAGAN MOSLEY. is the best point guard.
I think Brittany Manns stepped up today and proved what I've said the whole time. She is as good as Ashley Jade as a point. Not to take away from Ashley.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:I THINK ASHLEY AND RATLIFF (ON 2 FEET) ARE ABOUT EQUAL IMO!!!
I SAY HALEY

If you think they're about equal, then how do you get haley's better?
ashley jade
15th.Region.Fan Wrote:If you think they're about equal, then how do you get haley's better?

Hah yeah i was confused about that post myself

but i have to say Ashley Jade Howard thus far...
15th.Region.Fan Wrote:If you think they're about equal, then how do you get haley's better?

I said about equal, NOT are equal....thats how i get haleys better,but thats IMO... ilove to watch both there so talented
PCC-Heahter Sturdivant

She is very quick, and can shot from about any where. She keeps her head up and she knows the game of basketball.
Ashley Jade without a doubt...hope you get better soon!
heather sturdivant- PCC---junior
ciara stidham- Leslie Co.----senior
tiffany noble- Breathitt----senior
kourtney tyra- Jackson Co.----sophmore

all great point guards that benefit their teams greatly =]
bree frazier hands down
stidham-leslie.
Ajh
Ashley's foot doesn't have any breaks. Said it was a bad sprain.
this year i think #21 from er holly mccardy
Yeah Me 2 Holly is GREAT and only in 9th grade