Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 26(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:KP's gonna run through The Lambs "Orange Crush" D like a HOT KNIFE THROUGH BUTTER!!

You actually have it backwards. He will indeed run into the orange crush defense but he will be the butter getting cut up through our buzz saw defense!
Alright here it is, I'll be at nuts double wide after the game blasting Milwaukees best ice .
Tigers 20
Scams 16
TigerBlues Wrote:Alright here it is, I'll be at nuts double wide after the game blasting Milwaukees best ice .
Tigers 20
Scams 16

I just threw up in my mouth. One of the worst hangovers I can remember was from drinking that nastiness.
TigerBlues Wrote:There's only so many we can pack into a double wide trailer :flame:
Double wide u think I'm rich or something ?? You must have me confused with my brother Larry my brother Darrell and my other brother Darrell they are the rich ones
TigerBlues Wrote:Alright here it is, I'll be at nuts double wide after the game blasting Milwaukees best ice .
Tigers 20
Scams 16
Make it natty and it's a party
Redneck Wrote:I just threw up in my mouth. One of the worst hangovers I can remember was from drinking that nastiness.

That is nasty shit, I'm riding over with nut from his double wide. He got a new battery today for his S-10 but we gotta pick up boogie, ram, sb, and blaze but he's riding in the bed
For a game thread this has to be up there :1:
TigerBlues Wrote:For a game thread this has to be up there :1:

Enjoy it because after tonight this game thread is the closest that the poor little Tigers are going to get to sniffing a #1 spot again Confusednicker:
TigerBlues Wrote:That is nasty shit, I'm riding over with nut from his double wide. He got a new battery today for his S-10 but we gotta pick up boogie, ram, sb, and blaze but he's riding in the bed

We gotta swing by Taco Bell before the game!!
BLAZE I'm so proud of you!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:BLAZE I'm so proud of you!!

Although I don't do it often, I have mastered the art of trash talking through the years and this thread has given me an opportunity to use that skill set lol. In all seriousness though I am looking forward to what should be a really good football game and I wish all of the players on both sides a clean and injury free game :Thumbs:
Any live streams? if not what's the radio station for both teams. Thanks and good luck to both squads
I never gave an official prediction, so here it is.

Paintsville - 22
Raceland -21

Paintsville goes for two to win the game.
In the pound Wrote:Any live streams? if not what's the radio station for both teams. Thanks and good luck to both squads

www.aroundpaintsville.com

K-Lite 94.7 FM Paintsville
75 minutes until mountains start rising on top of Tigger heads ! ! ! !
In the pound Wrote:Any live streams? if not what's the radio station for both teams. Thanks and good luck to both squads
If there are any live video streams it will be here https://www.youtube.com/user/iamrph or audio stream http://www.koolhits1057.com/Sports.htm
Here kitty kitty. Git that D$!# cat outta here .all nine lives gone in a flash. Confusednicker:
seriously KP is gonna get pounded all night long by The Rams defense. You heard it here first.
here is the live link to the game, same youtube account I posted but a direct link to the game.

•  Previous
  • 26(current)