Poll: who wins it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Paintsville
58.49%
Raceland
41.51%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Raceland 10/21
Redneck Wrote:Unfortunately Blaze, ol Redneck won't be able to make it to Tigers/Rams Part 1, as of right now. Things may change before then.

Com'on Redneck! Can't miss watching the Tigers knocking the Rams all over the field!
Esse Quam Videri Wrote:No matter who wins this game, the main match-up will be game 2 in week 3 of the playoffs. All this game will do is decide where the rematch will take place.

Very true! Be Real nice not having to make the drive on 23 North again this year after this game! Once is enough!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Com'on Redneck! Can't miss watching the Tigers knocking the Rams all over the field!

Believe me, if I had a choice in the matter, I wouldn't miss any games. Gonna save my last two sick days for Tigers/Rams Part 2 and the State Finals if we make it.
Orange Blaze Wrote:That's an pretty long drive to go watch a running clock, especially just to see someone wearing that hideous blue lol. Seriously though I would like to meet you and some of the other Paintsville posters when you roll in to town. Just make sure you see me before you leave though so I can see you crying on your way out:Thumbs:

BLAZE...... Welcome to the other side!!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I'll run my mouth when i feel its needed, more times than not, i do it neway. Trying to keep my composure. Many a team has been foiled by looking ahead. I just want to be 1-0 after each game. Ao far its working lol. If it aint broke, dont fix it.

"Its better to keep quiet and let other wonder if u r a fool, than to open ur mouth and remove all doubt"

I do think Raceland is the better team, though. Open week came at a great time as always. Gives us time to heal up and regroup after a good "preseason". Still lots of work to do. But very impressed and proud of the work ethic that the team has put in up to this point. Also, want to say that though I have been critical of the staff at times, this is the best "coaching to your strengths", that I have seen out of our staff do in a long time. Outside of the trick plays, the game plans have been laid out and the. Executed very well.

Scotty come on!!! BLAZE is having fun now... it doesn't hurt!Plus it your on this site then you have a little fool in you already!! Hahahaha
RamDad gett'n his fellow Ram supporters Riled up to lay it on us Tiger fans!! It's gonna be an interesting 2 weeks!! Fairview, the only team that can disrupt an undefeated showdown! Hope all 3 teams play injury free over the next 2 weeks! I know Raceland fan base good enough to know they want our best and Tiger fans are the same way!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Very true! Be Real nice not having to make the drive on 23 North again this year after this game! Once is enough!!

You gonna have to make that drive twice Big Boy & afterwards you will truly be a "Blue" Bird. RAMS gonna take you to Suplex City.
Anyone like poetry?

Watch Phelps run, zips by in a flash
Until Wallace and Co, knocks him on his....i cant even. Its to easy.

After the 21st...

No more boastin' no more hopin'
Too bad your register sound is now broken
No more money, the kash cow is gone
Gotta find another gimmick, or catchy theme song

I could go on and on and on w this crap but i think u get the picture. Btw, where the hell did BigMelons go? His reduction go bad?lol
If it wasn't for Raceland Coaches and players Fairview would only have about 6 fans in the stands!
That's what happens when you try to buy a program
We'll one team is at 8-0!! Will the orange counter part of October 21st matchup be the same for an 8 and 0 vs 8 and 0 SHOWDOWN????? I've got a good idea of the answer to my own question!! Confusednicker: Just don't want the Rams to get down, ending the regular season with a 9-1 record! That's nothing to sneeze at Boys!!! That's still EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE! You know how many HS teams get to finish regular season with a 9-1 record!!! Definant improvement from 6-4 last year and isn't that the objective? Continue to improve every year? Great season Rams!! :Thumbs:
I'll pay homage to a fellow musician and Johnson Co native Chris Stapleton. The outcome of this one will have the Tiggers "Drinkin Dark Whiskey and Tellin White Lies".
Have to pluck sime feathers first though...that is if they have ne left.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I'll pay homage to a fellow musician and Johnson Co native Chris Stapleton. The outcome of this one will have the Tiggers "Drinkin Dark Whiskey and Tellin White Lies".

Nice Scotty!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Have to pluck sime feathers first though...that is if they have ne left.

That's right Scotty. As excited as I am for Paintsville we have to take care of business in Mossy Bottom first. They surprised us at our house last year because we overlooked them and we can't let that happen again. As far as I am concerned Paintsville is very important but Fairview is our true rival and I really hate losing to them. I don't think we should have too many problems but we cannot be thinking about the Tigers this week because as they say, anything can happen.
Is Tantsville off next week?If so that means that the RAMS and the tiggers will go into their match up both being off for a week and a half.Could make for a ugly first half.

Welcome to the other side Scotty
Rams will take Tigers to the woodshed and smoke that *** Confusednicker:
https://twitter.com/JamieWYMT/status/784...42721?s=09

How yall lIke this Scotty, Blaze, RAMDAD.
Redneck Wrote:https://twitter.com/JamieWYMT/status/784...42721?s=09

How yall lIke this Scotty, Blaze, RAMDAD.

hahahahahaha little tigers are so obsessed with the Rams I love it , it must be so hard being a little tiger and wanting to be a mighty Ram maybe one day boys but it won't be this year
Tigers will have a little roast lamb for a snack.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:hahahahahaha little tigers are so obsessed with the Rams I love it , it must be so hard being a little tiger and wanting to be a mighty Ram maybe one day boys but it won't be this year

Lol, only in your dreams nut, only in your dreams. I think it was a nice gesture myself.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:hahahahahaha little tigers are so obsessed with the Rams I love it , it must be so hard being a little tiger and wanting to be a mighty Ram maybe one day boys but it won't be this year

Hey Mighty Rams!!! 50-7 ring a bell? :igiveup: :hilarious:
Takk all the crap you want . But I know you know Paintsville can't match Racelands speed . Raceland is faster at every postion yes every postion. It's gonna be a long long night for the little tiger cubs
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Takk all the crap you want . But I know you know Paintsville can't match Racelands speed . Raceland is faster at every postion yes every postion. It's gonna be a long long night for the little tiger cubs

Paintsville is all about speed. Most of our skill guys are returning starters. Imagine the overall team speed Paintsville had last year (the speed that the Rams had a hard time with). Now imagine most of those guys returning, faster and stronger than last year. Raceland did return just as much experience, but what makes you think that the speed changed that much.
Not even close , Raceland was much much faster
Redneck Wrote:Paintsville is all about speed. Most of our skill guys are returning starters. Imagine the overall team speed Paintsville had last year (the speed that the Rams had a hard time with). Now imagine most of those guys returning, faster and stronger than last year. Raceland did return just as much experience, but what makes you think that the speed changed that much.
Probably the fact that Bailey Walker is healthy and not playing on one leg this year, & several of our players are track guys, & their speed has improved. Walker was 2nd in the region in the 100 (by 18-hundredths of a second) only to Braden Brown of West Carter. A race That also included Daric Pugh, Ethan Brown, & your boy Phelps.
Now granted, the RAMS will have to tackle, protect the corners & not get sucked in on sweeps and long pass plays, but you're not going to outrun our DB's in a one on one foot race.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Hey Mighty Rams!!! 50-7 ring a bell? :igiveup: :hilarious:

And that 50-7 meant what in the playoffs? You think you played a different team in the playoffs last year? Wait till you line up against this group. This is the last post for me on here...time to see if we can Clint Westweed, Crappy Coo Coo, and the rest of the Fairview posters in some sort of uproar!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Hey Mighty Rams!!! 50-7 ring a bell? :igiveup: :hilarious:

Go ahead and act like you don't see it , your line is very slow, watch some film on the Rams but you better take some pepto first your not gonna like what u see . Keep thinking 50-7 bc the Rams she didn't forget about it
Redneck Wrote:Paintsville is all about speed. Most of our skill guys are returning starters. Imagine the overall team speed Paintsville had last year (the speed that the Rams had a hard time with). Now imagine most of those guys returning, faster and stronger than last year. Raceland did return just as much experience, but what makes you think that the speed changed that much.

You should be a greeup co fan , I know it's crazy and hard to believe but all schools lift and run year round and all kids get bigger and stronger that kind of thing just don't happen at your school lol . So bring your slow tiger cub down 23 and take it like big boys bc it's gonna happen .. And btw I'm open to bets if anyone is wanting that
Slic Ric Wrote:Probably the fact that Bailey Walker is healthy and not playing on one leg this year, & several of our players are track guys, & their speed has improved. Walker was 2nd in the region in the 100 (by 18-hundredths of a second) only to Braden Brown of West Carter. A race That also included Daric Pugh, Ethan Brown, & your boy Phelps.
Now granted, the RAMS will have to tackle, protect the corners & not get sucked in on sweeps and long pass plays, but you're not going to outrun our DB's in a one on one foot race.
What's your point. Phelps had a better time in the 200 except for Brown, lol. Bottom line, this game will come down to the guys up front, whoever controls the line of scrimmage. Last year, Paintsville's Oline dominated, as did the defense. Playoffs was just an all out war on both sides of the ball for both teams. This year, if both teams are healthy and both bring their A game, look for another war. Forget about the speed, the glory goes to the hogs up front. Linemen never get enough credit. They will be the key to victory.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next