6 Hazard
7 Nicholas
8 Holy Cross
9 KCD
9 Bishop Brossart

What's your thoughts?
About right
Looks good to me.....Good job bac2369 :Cheerlead
At this point, im stuck smh. Tbh, i know Rville has alot of team speed, but they are one demensional with virtually no passing game. Beechwood is more of a TEAM than they have with multiple guys sharing the work load. Imo, they are the best coached program in the state and they always make the most out of what they have. They are now my pick to come out of the west, bc of that fact. Hazard and Pikeville went down to the wire and neither defense had much of an answer for the others offense. Raceland's best wins are Ashland, which is looking better and better, but, they didnt play Ashland with Roberts and Brown in the backfield and Greenup, which has shown no sign of having enough offense to compete with upper echelon teams they have faced. Paintsville's best wins are over the defending state champs, (see the above statement on the Hazard/Pikeville game for my reasoning here) and Bourbon Co, which I would put slightly ahead of Greenup in regaurds to comparing Quality wins for the top 6 and Paintsville was without Phelps and squeeked out a win.

Comparing scores and schedules this year is a waste of time. Its going to come down to matchups. Raceland has been solid defending the run and the pass with a balanced defensive attack, but they havent played anyone that was extremely balanced offensively, can they defend the pass well enough against a team that is? Can Phelps stay healthy? Thats the big question mark I see for Paintsville. Can Russellville survive being so one demensional? Can Pikeville find that leader they have been lacking on the field? Can Hazard over come the injury bug as well? Can Nicholas Co be good enough to destroy the hopes and dreams of the top 6 contenders?

Goina be an interesting november, imo.
:pondering: nobody talking about Lynn Camp, Harlan and Williamsburg, I believe one of these team is going to upset someone this year in the playoffs. But :please: no bets Confusednicker:
If either of these teams do, it would be Williamsburg. I'd put Hazard over Pikeville for the fact they beat Pikeville.
The Rams are rising to the top.
SWpride Wrote:If either of these teams do, it would be Williamsburg. I'd put Hazard over Pikeville for the fact they beat Pikeville.
They lost to Pikeville, Hazard did.
64SUR Wrote::pondering: nobody talking about Lynn Camp, Harlan and Williamsburg, I believe one of these team is going to upset someone this year in the playoffs. But :please: no bets Confusednicker:

Lynn Camp and Harlan loaded their schedules with the worst possible teams they could find. If the KHSAA ever lets girls play against boys in football, Harlan and Lynn Camp will only schedule girls. Williamsburg is the opposite and they will be back in the hunt very soon.
Ap poll has bitchwood 3 and raceland 4
jetpilot Wrote:Lynn Camp and Harlan loaded their schedules with the worst possible teams they could find. If the KHSAA ever lets girls play against boys in football, Harlan and Lynn Camp will only schedule girls. Williamsburg is the opposite and they will be back in the hunt very soon.

sounds about right.
SWpride Wrote:If either of these teams do, it would be Williamsburg. I'd put Hazard over Pikeville for the fact they beat Pikeville.

?? :pondering:
Looks about where I would put them Bac. Imo, Good job. :Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Lynn Camp and Harlan loaded their schedules with the worst possible teams they could find. If the KHSAA ever lets girls play against boys in football, Harlan and Lynn Camp will only schedule girls. Williamsburg is the opposite and they will be back in the hunt very soon.
:biggrin:
RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote:Ap poll has bitchwood 3 and raceland 4
Strength of schedule. They're better at it up there than we heathens are down here. Lol
seems about right...
Jet Pilot always running that jaw! Seems like you may be a little upset with HARLAN.
dragonwatch Wrote:Jet Pilot always running that jaw! Seems like you may be a little upset with HARLAN.

No, I'm laughing at them.

1st game: Williamsburg played LCA, Harlan played South Floyd.:biggrin:
2nd game: Williamsburg played Somerset, Harlan played Thomas Walker.:biggrin:
3rd game: Williamsburg played Leslie Co., Harlan played Bracken Co.Confusednicker:
4th game: Williamsburg played Frankfort, Harlan played Jackson Co.Confusednicker:
5th game: Williamsburg played Paintsville, Harlan played Middlesboro.:hilarious:
6th game: Williamsburg played Ludlow, Harlan played Rye Cove.:hilarious:

Confusedhh: