6 Boyle Co
7 Caldwell
8 Adair Co
9 Russell
10 E-town

What's your thoughts?
Top two are ahead of the pack
Central making a moved. :popcorn:
I'm glad to see Russell finally in there..
1, 2, 5 is all I know anything about.... figured Casey might make the list this week.
bcpc Wrote:1, 2, 5 is all I know anything about.... figured Casey might make the list this week.

No votes at all.
They will most likely be 8-0 after this week..... that's a pretty good record, don't know about the schedule tho
Mayfield vs Ballard memorial game should tell me something in 2 weeks about Casey County :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Mayfield vs Ballard memorial game should tell me something in 2 weeks about Casey County :popcorn:

Well maybe not. :igiveup:
bac2369 Wrote:1 Belfry
2 Corbin
3 Bardstown
4 Lexington Catholic
5 Central
6 Boyle Co
7 Caldwell
8 Adair Co
9 Russell
10 E-town

What's your thoughts?

unusual to see a number 4 team with 1 team. maybe that tough schedule will pay off.
pjdoug Wrote:unusual to see a number 4 team with 1 team. maybe that tough schedule will pay off.

I agree. Hard to put them there when there only win is against an 0-6 team. Their schedule was tough but still doesn't change my mind.
Still no Garrard?
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Still no Garrard?

Give me Garrard's wins 10 times out of 10 over Adair or Etown's
Belfry light years ahead of the rest of the pack, yes even Corbin!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Give me Garrard's wins 10 times out of 10 over Adair or Etown's

I just don't understand it.
Belfry is Light years ahead of everyone guys, cept that Knoxville team.... so far...
bcpc Wrote:They will most likely be 8-0 after this week..... that's a pretty good record, don't know about the schedule tho

7-0 is 7-0.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Give me Garrard's wins 10 times out of 10 over Adair or Etown's

My quick math has Garrard's wins have a combined record of 12-13. Adair has a combined of 19-19. Both average out to be 3 wins per team. E-town has a combined win record of 6-22 right now. With an average of 1.5 wins per team. The only catch is that Adair has 1 really bad looking loss, compared to Garrard's 2 "good" defeats.

Taylor plays East Jess this week, so that might give a better indicator as to what the better win is.

I think a Garrard v. Adair matchup would actually be a really good game, and could very easily go either way. And, I'd take Garrard over E-town without a doubt. And, it's also interesting, but I don't know if I'd take Adair over E-town right now. They seem to have some mental and/or schematic hurdles to overcome before they make any real impact. And I say that as someone who would love to see Adair (and any school like them, as far as history and perception) continue to have very solid years.
Belfry is on another level than any other team in 3A.
PHSFAN Wrote:Belfry is on another level than any other team in 3A.

Adair co. flat out was embarrassing friday night coaches out coached players out played I dont know any other way to say it.
[QUOTE=EKU Adair co. has got to have better d-line and defense as a whole play if not its going to be a short season and on offense we cant depend on our running game against better teams we have got to spead the field and let our skill guy's do the work not our offensive line. You would think coaches would see this considering over the last 3 years against better teams our run game always struggle's.