Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East VS West Ky Allstar Rosters
When do these come out. Who's Coaching? Who's playing?
Coaching either .. Matney .. Haywood .. Hager
Where will it be played this year?
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
I know Bellevue has Tague, Ross, Duell, Daines and Hundemer going in the northern ky all star game.
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:Where will it be played this year?
Montgomery County I think.
So what schools/areas/regions represent the East and West.
Lets go East!!!
Redneck Wrote:So what schools/areas/regions represent the East and West.
It is the NE Kentucky all-star game.

East - Ashland, Boyd Co, East Carter, Lawrence Co, Fairview, Greenup Co, Raceland, Russell and West Carter.

West - Bath Co, Fleming Co, GRC, Lewis Co, Mason Co, Montgomery Co, Morgan Co, Nicholas Co and Rowan Co.
Confusedecret: Word is, future Hall of Famer Ivan McGlone will be :coach: of the East. :devilflam
Great for Ivan, when is the game and where????
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
when will these be played and where at?
DevilsWin Wrote:Montgomery County I think.
:thatsfunn
Heard that players started receiving their invitations today. :letsparty
june 8 at montgomery county. mcglone is coach
bizmark Wrote:june 8 at montgomery county. mcglone is coach
Who is playing?
FBALL Wrote:Who is playing?

I would guess a group of seniors from both the Eastern and Western part of the state.
i know that lacy snodgrass, chris hall and drew mcdavid are playing in it
tomcatscc23 Wrote:i know that lacy snodgrass, chris hall and drew mcdavid are playing in it
Coach McGlone will know just what to do with three guys like that. Can't wait to see who else got selected.
Too bad for the Western team. They're gonna get moidalized!!!!:football:
Midee1 Wrote:I would guess a group of seniors from both the Eastern and Western part of the state.
Guess again.:moon:
Teams from the east and west parts of NE Kentucky.
T.J. Redden and Josh Wills from Russell -East
Thats all from Russell that will be playing in the game????
go eastern ky.
I think there are more but some haven't decided due to Baseball the KY/Tenn Allstar game and other reasons. I think Jacob Sizemore, Marcus Frazier and Nick Lewis are also on the team.
jacob sizemore, nick lewis, josh wills, tj redden, daryle wells, ethan gullett. marcus frazier will play if baseball is over and aaron beekman was invited but chose not to play.
DevilsWin Wrote:Confusedecret: Word is, future Hall of Famer Ivan McGlone will be :coach: of the East. :devilflam

this is a little of the topic, but i thought that ivan mcglone was in the hall of fame. if not, i know he has coached for 30+ and years he definatley should be
dfblackcat53 Wrote:this is a little of the topic, but i thought that ivan mcglone was in the hall of fame. if not, i know he has coached for 30+ and years he definatley should be

ARTICLE IV: CRITERIA FOR SELECTING INDUCTION CLASS
Section 1: Categories for Nomination
Individuals may be nominated representing four categories. The categories of Athlete, Coach, Official and Contributor are included on the nomination form for expediency in understanding the primary area in which an individual is to be considered for one's achievements in interscholastic athletics. The grouping is for screening purposes to assist those making the nominations in understanding the type of information required.
  1. Athlete: A former high school athlete whose achievements as a high school athlete were extraordinary and merit statewide recognition. Such athlete shall have completed high school eligibility in all sports at least ten years prior to being eligible for nomination. Athletes who are being nominated are to be considered solely for their achievements in interscholastic athletics in this state.
  2. Coach: A current (age 65 or over) coach whose accomplishments as a high school coach merit state recognition or former high school coach who has been inactive as a coach for a minimum of three school years whose accomplishments as a high school coach merit statewide recognition. Coaches would be considered on the merits of their high school coaching achievements alone.
  3. Contest Official: A former high school contest official whose contributions as a high school contest official merit statewide recognition. Contest officials are to be considered solely on the basis of their service as a high school official.
  4. Contributor: An individual who has made outstanding contributions to interscholastic athletics on a statewide scale in some capacity other than Athlete, Coach and/or Official, including such areas as athletic administration, state association administration, sports medicine and sports media.