Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best and Worst field in 14th
I am going to say KCC has the best field. They have a brick dust infield and the field drains very well. They have lights and good dug outs. The worst would have to be Cordia. Pitch up hill and holes every where. Hazard is also pretty bad. Feild isnt level at all.
Powell has a nice field and it is only getting better .. it now has lights and a state of the art dugout with garage and concession stand in one .. the field is nice and level and well kept
I would say that Knott has one of the best in eastern Kentucky.
baseballking Wrote:Powell has a nice field and it is only getting better .. it now has lights and a state of the art dugout with garage and concession stand in one .. the field is nice and level and well kept
I've played on Powells nothing special. Buckhorn has a pretty bad field and so does Perry Central.
I have been to them all k.c.c. best by far!
LCC is pretty bad.
Benchwarmer Wrote:LCC is pretty bad.

LCC is a shame..Such a nice school and a state of the art football facilty and the softball team and the baseball teams have nothing to show for it.
baseballking Wrote:Powell has a nice field and it is only getting better .. it now has lights and a state of the art dugout with garage and concession stand in one .. the field is nice and level and well kept
I agree they just got a brick back stop.and its only getting better
I like Pikeville's baseball field but do they play softball on it? Or do they use the other field's closest to the school?
[I don't play softball]
WOLFE has a very nice place to play, it's new and has everything in one location. concessions and restrooms at the field, don't have to walk a mile. The out field is a little rough but like I said it's fairly new and the ground is still settling.
ibleedorange12 Wrote:I like Pikeville's baseball field but do they play softball on it? Or do they use the other field's closest to the school?
[I don't play softball]

No, the baseball field and football field share the same turf, so during baseball season the football field is converted to the outfield. The softball teams use the smaller fields behind the stadium...as you put it, the ones closest to the school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Best - East Ridge. I love their field.
Worst - South Floyd. Have you seen the rocks on that place?
15th.Region.Fan Wrote:Best - East Ridge. I love their field.
Worst - South Floyd. Have you seen the rocks on that place?

Those are both in the 15th region, this is the 14th region thread.

Knott Central by far the best field, Letcher Central is probably the worst.
During Spring Break they are soppost to do some work on the field LCC is playing on. They are going to remove all the brick dust and put new down, and hopefully they will do something to the outfied it's awful.
heddermicole Wrote:During Spring Break they are soppost to do some work on the field LCC is playing on. They are going to remove all the brick dust and put new down, and hopefully they will do something to the outfied it's awful.

They need to get rid of all the gravel in the infeild and also need to get new bases...those bases they have are dangerous....someone could get hurt.
and_1 Wrote:They need to get rid of all the gravel in the infeild and also need to get new bases...those bases they have are dangerous....someone could get hurt.

You are correct:Thumbs:
sballgal3 Wrote:Those are both in the 15th region, this is the 14th region thread.

Knott Central by far the best field, Letcher Central is probably the worst.

Sorry! I misread the thread title =)
15th.Region.Fan Wrote:Sorry! I misread the thread title =)
its in BOLD BLACK LETTERS just like those, not hard to miss read, but it happens. i havent seen any fields besides powell's and cordia's and powells is better, but they are room for much improvement.