Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mississippi State @ Kentucky 10/22
Kentucky come into the game off of a bye weekend at 3-3 to face off against a 2-4 miss state team who has lost two straight games (Auburn, BYU).
I think Kentucky has a chance to win a game on paper it probably shouldn't win. If stoops can get his x's and o's together and the cats can be more consistent during drives and utilize on defense I think they pull off a close win.
In my opinion this is a MUST win game for stoops and Kentucky if they want any chance at a bowl game. What's the thoughts?

UK-24
Miss state-17
I think if Stoops doesn't screw the defense up, they win 27-20.
Mississippi State will look like a top 25 team against UK

MS 35
UK 21
It seems like Miss St. has always given us problems, regardless of how good or how bad they were. I feel like this game is very similar to the Auburn game last year, by this being a must win game against a team who is off to a disappointing start. Hopefully, the outcome is different this year. I think our defense has improved drastically over the past three weeks and we have to give Coach Stoops credit for this. Offensively, to win this game, Johnson needs to be able to keep the defense honest by being able to throw the ball and run the ball effectively. I think we have three strong backs who are capable of carrying the load, but we need Johnson to be able to step up and make the easy throws, in which he missed against Vanderbilt. Dak Prescott killed us last year, but I don't feel so bad now, knowing he is tearing it up in NFL. With that being said, No Dak, no problem, UK wins 24-14. Good luck CATS!!!!
If Johnson can complete 12 passes with at least 3 being more than 12 yards, UK wins this game.
C A T S!!!! C A T S!!!!! C A T S!!!!!

UK... you have to beat Mississippi State.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
LWC Wrote:If Johnson can complete 12 passes with at least 3 being more than 12 yards, UK wins this game.

Yep and take care of the ball, UK has a shot...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Call me crazy, but I think Kentucky has a legitimate shot to win 4 out of their last 6 games. I do think they'll win the game against Miss State, but they'll make it a lot more difficult on themselves than it should be.

Kentucky - 28

Miss State - 24
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Cats have a really good shot at winning this game. If they do they have a good chance to be bowl eligible too. But they really need to win this game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Stoop's clock management is horrible
How did they pull that out?????