Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Raceland Updates
Refs have been horrible everywhere, even at home. Its sad when the best crew we've had all year was the Hall brothers
I'M not just talking about Paintsville games either.
Somebody start a Final Score thread, it won't let me do it on my phone
Without the bad play calling early on and the horrible (and completely biased) calls by the officials, Paintsville would have put this away much sooner. Like I have said for weeks on here Paintsville is two scores better that Raceland, and that will show when they come to our house during tournament play
Redneck Wrote:No. Had they called pass interference it would have been a 1st down

I don't know the situation just commenting on your post. Pass interference is not an automatic first down.
Whiners.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I don't know the situation just commenting on your post. Pass interference is not an automatic first down.

I stand corrected, I thought it was, even the radio guys said it, lol
Mountian Man Wrote:I don't care what the outcome of this game is. Someone needs to send this tape into the khsaa and have these refs fired

After last years game there and you guys cry about refs! Get real. Yes way to many Flags both sides but the coach had un-called for flags......You guys were much better tonight, good fought game both teams. That kid from JC is a beast! Can't believe you didn't go for two every TD, We couldn't hold him to under 5 yards. Congrats on the win.
that's right Wrote:After last years game there and you guys cry about refs! Get real. Yes way to many Flags both sides but the coach had un-called for flags......You guys were much better tonight, good fought game both teams. That kid from JC is a beast! Can't believe you didn't go for two every TD, We couldn't hold him to under 5 yards. Congrats on the win.

One questionable call last year. How do you figure there were too many flags on BOTH sides when Paintsville had 147 yards to Racelands 25 yards in penalties?
I'm not whining about refs. I brought it up in the pregame thread that emotions would be high on both sides and hoped that it didn't result in that crap.
that's right Wrote:After last years game there and you guys cry about refs! Get real. Yes way to many Flags both sides but the coach had un-called for flags......You guys were much better tonight, good fought game both teams. That kid from JC is a beast! Can't believe you didn't go for two every TD, We couldn't hold him to under 5 yards. Congrats on the win.
That's hilarious. Hell I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt all the way up until they threw that flag on John Walker Phelps at the very end. That wasn't bad officiating, that was officials trying to sway the outcome of a game. I have never complained about officiating on this site or anywhere else, but that was piss poor.
Redneck Wrote:One questionable call last year. How do you figure there were too many flags on BOTH sides when Paintsville had 147 yards to Racelands 25 yards in penalties?
I'm not whining about refs. I brought it up in the pregame thread that emotions would be high on both sides and hoped that it didn't result in that crap.

last year two TDs called no good.......One catch in the end zone that tape shows TD. Just saying refs are poor all year every game almost every place I have saw games. I really thought the call on the catch and drop tonight could have gone either way.....I was standing there and it did come out, but kinda of late. I think it should have been let go and been a first down for you guys. But, it did come out. We should have on-side kicked!!
FBALL Wrote:Whiners.

It's actually spelled WINNERS! You kinda spelled it wrong!
swampdonkey Wrote:Doesn't matter, lambs are silenced. Paintsville play calling was very shotty tonight. A little repetitive with the dive plays early on. But when you are good enough to beat a good team like Raceland and the refs, you deserve number 1 in my eyes.

You said it! It always BLOWS my mind when we're in the situation like we were early in this one, Ball on the 28 we pounded Kent up the middle and the Rams were zoned in on him making it tough! We are on 4th down and 8. 4th and 8 on the 28!!! What do we do? Let's run the ball AGAIN up the middle and get stuffed! IF your gonna go for it on the 28 then GO FOR IT!!! Take a stab at the end zone! Maybe you throw a pic and Raceland has the ball on the 20 or 25. Maybe you hit the receiver in the end zone? Drive's me NUTS! Anyway we were fortunate enough that our Defense pulled this one out for us! BIG STOP at the end!! Defense wins championships!