Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1) Florida @ (18) Kentucky 2/10
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I so wish Noah would cut his hair. Rupp's a rocking tonight. UK by 10 or more. Defending champs or not I still think there overrated. Noah will not be a factor.

I disagree! Noah is a factor in most Florida games.

:popcorn:
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Bilas is the best analyst on TV. No reason to bash him just because he picked FU over Kentucky and because he's a Dookie. He was just being honest. FU is the better team and will come out the winner. Bilas knows what he's taking about.

Saying Noah won't be a factor is just plain silly... He dominated last 4 games he's played against UK and tonight will be no different. I can easily see Noah lighting up UK for 20.....or even more for that matter.
Bilas is the most non-biased and well informed analyst they have. I'm not saying I agree with his decision because he was wrong on the UCLA/WVA prediction, and Digger was right. Hoping for a good game, and being able to serve crow to many of you tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Saying Noah won't be a factor is just plain silly... He dominated last 4 games he's played against UK and tonight will be no different. I can easily see Noah lighting up UK for 20.....or even more for that matter.

He's done well the last 2 games, but the 2 games before that he was a non-factor combining for 4 points and 4 rebounds in those 2 games. :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh it will be loud and rocking in Rupp Tonight. I look for Meeks and Morris and orbzut to have big games tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Game time BABY!!!!

C-A-T-S...CATS...CATS...CATS!!!!!