Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Super Bowl Party Food!!
So come on guys and gals list your favorite Super Bowl Party dishes here and how you fix them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Pizza! Not really a "dish" but I love eating it during a game, especially the Super Bowl.
Roast Beef and cheese sandwiches.

First you warm the truck up.
Then you drive to the store.
Head to the deli and have them slice you some thin roast beef.
Then have them slice you some thin American cheese.
Go to the bread isle and pick up some Heiners sunny buns.
Go through check out line and pay.
Drive home and throw everything on the kitchen table.
Open bread and take out 1 or 2 buns.
Put roast beef on them to your liking.
Add cheese to you liking.
Add favorite condiment.
Put top on bun.
Throw on paper towel and ENJOY!
Buffalo Wings are awesome!
Gotta go with chicken strips rolled in honey and corn flakes!
A Super Bowl ritual! Can't leave out momma's nacho's!
Wings!!!
I love to fix a chili nacho type of dip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Gotta go with chicken strips rolled in honey and corn flakes!

mmm, that sounds good.
Nacho's and Cheese, and Cheese Fries.
The super bowl party I goto has Subway sandwich trays, KFC bbq wings which are my favorite and numerous amounts of foods, they go all out every year! I cant wait till tonite!
hey Stat, we need to head over to PB5's for the superbowl, lol....those, chili cheese dips and chips, pizza, loaded potato skins, chili cheese fries, nachos, bbq cocktail weenies, beer brats, and if the superbowl is near payday, Michelob Light or Coors Light, if its before payday, its PBR or Busch Light, lol .....you all need to understand..this is a list that would take up two pages on BGR..
-STAT- Wrote:mmm, that sounds good.
yeah, that about covers it.:Thumbs:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:hey Stat, we need to head over to PB5's for the superbowl, lol....those, chili cheese dips and chips, pizza, loaded potato skins, chili cheese fries, nachos, bbq cocktail weenies, beer brats, and if the superbowl is near payday, Michelob Light or Coors Light, if its before payday, its PBR or Busch Light, lol .....you all need to understand..this is a list that would take up two pages on BGR..

Wow, I agree TH we need to goto PH5's for the superbowl, haha. That is the ultimate party right there! that is amazing! Im so hungry now
Nacho's usually, but this year its been Bud Light and Pizza Hut.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
And what a party it was. Next year..I am inviting the ENTIRE BGR FAMILY!
Ice cold BUD LIGHT and HOT WINGS!!!!!
Bingo!
They should make the Super Bowl a holiday!
I had Subway.

Me and my party were partaking in roughly 150 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings and beer of many varieties... plus Pizza that was delivered several times throughout the night.
I can't believe I wasn't invited Tide and Playboy. My feelins are hurt, seriously.
Pizza or a Subway tray...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:I love to fix a chili nacho type of dip.

Which kind? There's a bunch of different variations.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Redneck Wrote:I can't believe I wasn't invited Tide and Playboy. My feelins are hurt, seriously.
Oh how i shall Maketh up thy hurt feelings in which I have causeth, lol!
I was at a basketball game during the first half of the Super Bowl but at half-time I was at Hooters....after that came back to the dorm and did homework...haha
DTfan Wrote:I was at a basketball game during the first half of the Super Bowl but at half-time I was at Hooters....after that came back to the dorm and did homework...haha

Homework's overrated
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life